Chapter 18

My First Love

 

It's a beautiful day for a wedding, the sun is out and the weather is warm. The brides is in her room with her bridesmaids and her maid of honor. Her gown is shaped like a pastry with the corset bejeweled with diamonds and her hair is woven into a beautiful braid with gems on different sections of the braid. The groom is in his room with his groom's men and his best man. He wears his white suit with his black handkerchief and his black and white polka dotted bow. The bridesmaids wore purples dress with purple sparkles on the corset and a green belt, the dress is poofy and mid thigh length. The men wore a black suit with green neck ties. The maid of honor wore a green mid thigh dress with green sparkles and a black belt while the best man wore a black suit with a purple tie.
 
"Aigoo! You are so beautiful unnie!"  says Sulli while looking at Victoria who just finished getting ready for her wedding.
"I agree unnie! You are the most beautiful bride I have ever seen." says Krystal.
"Unnie, you forgot something." says Luna pointing at the square blue box on the makeup table. Victoria opens the box and almost tears up at the beautiful diamond necklace that Jonghyun got her for their wedding.
 
Finally, they arrive at the location of the wedding. "Ssul, thanks for all your help." says Victoria before Sulli leaves her in the car. Sulli nods and tells Victoria that the ceremony is about to start.
 
"I still hate having to wear a dress." says Amber.
"Well, now we know that you ARE a girl." says Krystal.
"oooh, hurtful." says Sulli walking up to them.
"It's okay she was just kidding." says Amber.
 
Jonghyun tells them that it's the start of the ceremony and they all take their places. Taesung and Eunyoung are the cute bible bearer and ring bearer of the wedding. Sulli joins Minho and hold his arm, they start walking on the aisle.
 
"You know Ssul, if that whole thing with Ji Won didn't happen we would've been married for almost 2 years now." says Minho.
"Maybe the Ji Won thing was a sign that we aren't ready for married life Minmin." says Sulli. Minho is shocked at the name that Sulli just called him.
"You called me Minmin again Ssul." says Minho excitingly.
 "We still are best friends." says Sulli while smiling.
 
They reach the end and take their places. The wedding march song plays and everyone looks at the door and they are all in awe of the beautiful bride making her way to the handsome groom. Victoria gets to Jonghyun and the vows are made.
 
 
......at the reception......
 
 
The wedding ceremony was a very emotional moment, especially for Jonghyun. Victoria's wedding vow really got to him, well that, and the fact that dust got on his eye. They all just finished eating and it is time for the bride and groom together with their best friends to take over the dance floor. The girls sing and dance first, followed by the boys. 
 
🎶 Nanananananana
      Electric
      Nanananananana
      E-E-E- Electric Shock
 
🎶 Dream girl!
     Sone jabhil deut japhiji anneun 
     Dream girl!
 
After the group dances it was time to dance with the bride and groom and put money on them. Sulli and Minho go first followed by Lunew, KeyBer and TaeStal.
 
"Ssul, I just want to thank you for bringing Victoria into my life." says Jonghyun.
 
"What do you mean?" says a confused Sulli.
 
"Thanks to your destiny with flaming charisma boy, I was able to meet Victoria." says Jonghyun.
 
"Aww, oppa, it wasn't me and Minho's destiny it was yours. You and Pororia unnie have your own destiny that brought you two together."  says Sulli. Jonghyun smiles and thanks Sulli.
 
"By the way Ssul, Choi Minho is all yours now. Don't you think it's bout time that you two get back together?" says Jonghyun.
 
...........................................
 
"Minho-ssi, thank you for always being there for Jonghyun and for helping us with all the preparations." says Victoria.
 
"No problem. You guys are my second family and I care about all of you." says Minho.
 
"Choi Minho, just promise that when you get your second chance with giant baby, you won't break her heart anymore."  says Victoria.
 
"What makes you say that?" asks Minho.
 
"Let's just say, I know much more about Sulli's personality than you." answers Victoria with a smirk on her face.
 
it was the end of the night and Minho is on his way to take Sulli home, they get to her house and exchange their goodbyes. Before Sulli could go inside Minho grabs her wrist and......
 
A/N: New update!!! Kisses!!! xoxoxo❤❤❤