Chapter 17

My First Love

"Your babies are so cute. What are you naming them?" says Sulli while looking at the two cute baby boys.

"Um, I like the name, Kim Eunyoung." says Amber. Key smiles in agreement with her.

"I like the name Lee Taesung." says Krystal. Taemin kisses her and tells her that he loves the name.

"Well, Taemin and Krystal and Amber and Key have their own families now. Luna and Onew, and me and Victoria are about to get married. Minho and Sulli, when are you gunna catch up?" says Jonghyun.

"Yeah, when are you gunna catch up?" says Key.

"Amber, may I please have permission to hit your husband?" says Sulli.

"Yes." says Amber.

Sulli slaps Key on the arm and Key reacted like he was in so much pain.

"Um, Sulli." says Minho.

"Yeah?" says Sulli.

"How bout we catch up to them?" says Minho.

............................................

Minho's question keeps replaying in Sulli's mind. She feels sad that she told him that she will think about it, she wanted to say yes but she feels like it is too fast. Sulli is walking around Seol's shopping center when she sees Ji Won walking around as well.

"Hey Ji Won." says Sulli.

"Sulli...um, can we talk please?" says Ji Won.

They go to a nearby starbucks and get some coffee.

"Can I get a chai tea latte and a white mocha frappe please?" says Ji Won as she orders.

"How did you know that white mocha is my fave?" asks Sulli.

"It's Minho oppa's favorite too, so I assume that you like it too." replies Ji Won.

They get their coffee and take their seats.

"So, why did you want to talk to me?" asks Sulli.

"First of all, thanks for going with me. And I just wanted to apologize for everything that happened. The truth is, I did what I did because I loved Minho-oppa so much. I felt terrible when he broke up with me just because he knew that you were his childhood friend. I promise that I won't ever bother you guys anymore, the truth is I'm getting married to someone already. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me." says Ji Won.

"Ji Won, thank you for doing this. I forgive you and I hope that you will be happy with the man that you are about to marry." says Sulli.

After talking with Ji Won, Sulli feels better and she feels like she can finally tell Minho the answer that he is waiting for. 

Author's Note:

Another update!! I love you guys too much. I'll be busy tomorrow and I have some extra time so I updated again. I hope you guys keep reading until the end. Only 3 chapters left! I was wondering if you guys wanted another MinSul fanfic when I finish this. Let me know if you want another MinSul or if you have a different couple that you ship and you want me to write a fanfic about them. Kisses!! xoxoxo!! <3 <3 <3