Chapter 15

My First Love

It's been 2 years since Sulli last saw Minho and her friends in person. She was able to video chat with them and know what is up with all of them. Jonghyun and Victoria are engaged and are getting married next week. Sulli is on a plane back to Korea today, she wanted to spend some time with Victoria before she gets married. Luna and Onew are engaged as well and are planning to get married next month, Krystal and Taemin, Amber and Key secretly got married and are now expecting. They are both due some time this month.

Sulli looks at her the charm bracelet on her arm, she remembers the time at the airport when Minho and her hugged before she left. She didn't want to leave him or to let go of him. She wanted them to be back to the way they were, she never saw him when they video chat, she heard that he is also focusing on his family's company for now. She must admit that she still has feelings for him, she wants to be together with him again. 

...................................................

"Guys, we have to leave now. We're gonna be late, Sulli's plane arrives in 30 minutes." says Victoria.

Everyone, except for Krystal and Amber, are on their way to the airport to pick up Sulli. Being the crazy friends they are, they didn't tell Minho about Sulli's arrival today. They just told him that they're gonna have a party today to celebrate finishing preparations for the wedding. The party is in JongToria's new house, they planned on surprising the two. They still want Minho and Sulli to be together.

"Hey Ber." says Krystal while they are preparing the table.

"Yeah?" replies Amber.

"Do you think that Minho and Sulli still have a chance at their forever?" asks Krystal.

"Of course Krys. I know that it seems impossible seeing how Sulli is, but do you notice how Sulli seems to be looking for him everytime we video chat. That means that there is still hope for the two of them." replies Amber.

"I really want them to be together again. They are perfect for each other." says Krystal.

Amber gives her a nod and tells her that everything will be alright.  

.................................................

"SSUL!!!" says Victoria and the guys when they see Sulli.

Suli rushes to them and runs to hug Victoria and Luna, then she hugs the guys. Jonghyun and Onew take her bags and puts them in the car.

"So, how's the two soon to be mommies and the soon to be Mrs. Kim Jongyun and Mrs. Lee Jinki?" says Sulli as she gets on the car.

"We're okay. Amber and Krys are due this month and I warned them not to let their waters break on the day of my wedding." says Victoria jokingly.

Sulli laughs at what Victoria said then makes a sad expression. Taemin notices and knows exactly what to tell Sulli.

"Minho, is at an important business meeting so he can't be with us today." says Taemin. Which, is a lie, well the meeting part is true but he didn't say that Minho will show up on the second half of the day.

Sulli is disappointed, she was hoping to see him today and hug him as well.

...................................................

Ding! Dong!

Krystal gets up and walks to the door to open it. She was so happy to see Sulli and everyone else at the door. She calls Amber and they both hug Sulli, they hug her super tight.

"You guys, let me go, the baby is getting squished." says Sulli.

"Sorry. We are just both so happy to see you." says Amber.

Jonghyun takes Sulli's stuff to the guest bedroom and Sulli chats with her friends. They finish talking when Luna tells them that it's time to eat, Sulli excuses herself so that she could quickly was up. While she was in the shower, Minho arrives without any clue that the girl he loves is in the house.

..................................................

Sulli finishes her shower and wears a cable knit sweater with black leggings, She wears braids her hair into a side braid and pulls some her by her bangs to frame her face. She makes her way out of the guest room and goes toward the kitchen where laughter from her friends are heard.

"Hey guys! I'm-Minho." says Sulli as she sees Minho.

Author's Note:

New update guys!! 5 chapters left. I'm sure all of you are wondering about Ji Won, she wil pop up soon. Kisses!! xoxoxo <3 <3 <3