Chapter 6

My First Love

Everyone steps into Key's private plane with hopes of fulfilling one their bucket list wishes. They all admired the plane, it was really big and had many cool features. Inside, their is a kitchen and a chef who will make any food your heart desires. There is a place for entertainment and a place for rest, two seats can be folded into a bed. They all take a seat and the airplane takes off.

" I can't wait to finally get to Jeju and start relaxing." says an ecstatic Luna.

" Me too. When we get there I'm gonna change and go straight to the beach." says Sulli.

" That's a great idea! Hey babe, let's do what Sulli just said." says Amber.

" Sure. The beach by our property is very beautiful and clean. The water looks like pool water and it's clear enough to see the fishes." says Key.

Sulli looks at Minho and notices that he is sleeping one of the seats that can be folded into a bed. Sulli goes to him and takes a picture of him sleeping. She looks at the picture and notices how cute Minho looks. She kisses Minho on the cheek and Minho smiles, Sulli starts to walk away but Minho pulls her and she ends up lying down next to him. Minho hugs her and continues sleeping, she feels happy and decides to lean her head on his chest and sleep as well. Victoria grabs Sulli's camera and takes a picture of the two.

" Victoria-ssi, I'm jealous of them two. Shall we do it too?" asks a hopeful Jonghyun.

"Shall we not." replies Victoria.

Jonghyun is sad and so he sets up a bed and tells Key to join him. Onew and Taemin joins them and they all eventually fall asleep. Krystal, Luna, Amber, and Victoria set up a bed as well and takes a picture of the boys before they decide to sleep as well.

................................................................................................................

They finally arrive at Jeju and went straight to the beach after settling in. They are amazed at how beautiful the beach looks, it was a sunny day and the water was sparkling. Key's property turned out to be a 5 star resort and everyone admired it. The resort is holding a party in 2 hours and they all decided that they want to go. They all go back to their rooms and get ready, it was a beach party so they all just wore beach outfits.

"Hey guys! Sorry we're a little late. Luna was really tired and overslept a little." says Krystal when they met up with the guys.

"It's alright. We just got here to because we also had to wake up Onew." replies Taemin.

"Shall we go?" asks Key.

They make their way to the party and partnered up when they got there. Victoria didn't wanna be with Jonghyun and she decides to be with Luna. Luna was a little sad because she wanted to spend time with Onew, but she didn't want to leave Victoria alone.

"Well, it looks like it's you and me tonight." says Jonghyun to Onew.

"Yeah." says a distracted Onew because he was too busy smiling at Luna.

"You can go with him if you want." says Victoria to Luna.

"It's ok umma. I'm alright and besides I'm not even sure how I'm gonna have a conversation with him. We never got to talk just by ourselves. It's a little awkward between us right now." says Luna.

"And it wouldn't be if you go over there and talk to him right now. Go, I'll be alright." says Victoria to Luna.

"Jinja? Are you sure?" asks Luna.

Victoria nods her head and pushes Luna towards Onew's direction.

"Hey Onew." says Luna as she gets to Onew.

"Luna-ssi!" says a happy Onew.

"You kids go have fun. I'll be fine here." says Jonghyun.

"Are you sure?" asks Onew.

Jonghyun notices a cute girl checking him out and tells Onew. "Yeah."

Sulli and Minho get tired dancing and decide to take a break. They notice where Victoria is and they decide to go to her. Victoria wasn' t having any fun at all, parties weren't really her thing.

"Hey umma." says Sulli as she sits next to Victoria.

"Hey, you guys taking a break?" asks Victoria.

"Yeah." replies Sulli.

" Hey Ssul, can you excuse me for a bit. I have to go to the restroom." says Minho. But he was really going to an isolated part of the beach and set up a night picnic for him and Sulli with the help of Amber and Key.

"Alright." says Sulli while giving him a kiss on the cheek. Minho makes his way out and send the look that signals Amber and Key to go out and help him.

"So, Vic-umma, I thought you like Jonghyun. Why are you not with him right now?" asks Sulli.

" I do like him. But I haven't old him officially. I try to, but I just forget everything when I get close to him." explains Victoria.

" Well, you better tell him fast before someone replaces you." says Sulli pointing to the girl introducing herself in front of Jonghyun.

"Hi! I'm Shin Se Kyung and I think that you're cute." says the girl to Jonghyun.

"Kim Jonghyun and thanks. But for the record, people tell me that everyday." says Jonghyun jokingly.

"Is that suppose to impress me?" says Se Kyung, followed by both of them laughing.

Victoria feels jealous about what she sees and stands up. She starts walking towards Jonghyun and the girl, Sulli follows her because she is worried about what she might do.

"Hey Jjong!" says Victoria.

"Oh. Hey! This is Shin Se Kyung." says Jonghyun awkwardly. "And this is Victoria-his girlfriend." says Sulli, cutting off Jonghyun.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't know, I think I'll go now. It was nice meeting you all." says Shin Se Kyung making her way out of the awkward situation.

"Alright. What was that about?" asks Jonghyun.

Victoria looks at Sulli hoping to get some help, but Minho walks in and takes Sulli with him. Sulli looks back and tells Victoria, "FIGHTING!"

"You keep telling me you like me, and then I see you flirting with some other girl?" says Victoria.

"What do you want me to do? Everytime I'm around you, you shoot me down. You make me feel like you have no feelings for me at all." says Jonghyun.

"I just want you to not look at other girls." replies Victoria.

"Why?" asks Jjong.

"Because I don't like it." replies Victoria.

"Why?" repeats Jjong.

"Because it hurts me." says Victoria.

"Why?" repeats Jjong again.

"Why do you keep asking me that?" asks Victoria.

"Because I want to know what you really feel about me." explains Jjong.

"Do I have to tell you now?" asks Victoria.

"I just wanna know what we have here. Victoria-ssi do you have feelings for me? Because if you don't then I'm just going to--Shut Up!" interrupts Victoria as she leans in to give Jonghhyun a kiss on the lips.

.......................................................................

"Alright. Ssul, I have to put a blinfold on you now. Trust me. I will not let you fall." says Minho.

" I trust you." says a smiling Sulli.

Minho guides Sulli and sends a text to Amber and Key who are busy fooling with each other. Minho had made them in charge of fireworks.

"Surprise!!" says Minho as he takes Sulli's blindfold off.

Sulli opens her eyes and sees the beautiful picnic set up done by Minho, Key, and Amber. On the ground is a picnic basket with the red wine showing and rose petals on a mat shaped into a heart.

“Wow, what’s with all this special stuff?” asks Sulli.

“I have a very important question to ask you. But I’ll ask later.” replies Minho.

The two have their picnic and feed each other. Sulli feels so happy, she couldn’t believe that she is on the beach with the guy she loves. She hopes that they would always be this way. Amber and Key on the other hand, get bored waiting for their cue.

Time passes and the two decide that they want to have some s'mores. Minho texts Amber and Key to text Krystal,Taemin and the others so that they could see what he wants to ask Sulli.

“Oh yeah, what did you want to ask me?” asks Sulli.

“Ssul,I want you to know that you’ve filled my life with so much joy ever since I found out that you were MY Choi Sulli. I know that it is too early for me to ask this but just look up to the sky.” Minho texts Amber and Key and they launch the fireworks.

Will you marry me Choi Sulli?

"Oh my gosh, I don't know what to say, this is so soon." replies Sulli.

"I know, but we don't have to get married right away. This is just an assurance that you also want to be with me for the rest of our lives. I'm willing to wait however long it takes for us to get married." explains Minho.

"Minho-ssi. We've been together since we were young. Back then, we thought of nothing but enjoying what the world has to offer to us. I don't know how it was possible but I was sure that you were the person I want to be with for the rest of my life. Now that we're here together I can honestly say that you're still the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. So, yes I will marry you." tells Sulli.

"Really?" says Minho. Sulli nods and Minho picks her up and spins her. Minho puts Sulli down and they stare into each other's eyes and they kiss.

Little did they know that Amber and Key were still watching. They see the kiss and launched the rest of the fireworks. Krystal with Taemin and the other guys saw the fireworks and they knew that Sulli said yes. They all run to where the happy couple where and they the sparklers. They stayed in the beach until all the sparklers ran out, afterwards they make their way to their rooms.

They organize their bucket list wishes and decided on the two wishes they are gonna do tomorrow. They decided to work on Luna's and Jonghyun's wishes. The boys dropped off their girlfriends and they get kisses on the cheek from the girls. They go to sleep with smiles on their faces. The smile that will never fade is found on the faces of Minho and Sulli, they sleep dreaming about their wedding and the rest of their lives.

Author's Note:

Hello my lovelies!! I apologize for not being able to update in a while, life is getting busier. I hope this made up for the long wait. The TaeLli fanfic will be updated soon as well. Kisses!! xoxoxo ❤❤❤