Chapter 5

My First Love

Minho and Sulli are both very happy now that they have each other. They were so caught up in their romance that when they looked at their watch, it was 10 minutes before class starts. The two hold hands and start their marathon to get to class.

"Woah! What do we have here?" says Jonghyun at the sight of the two love birds.

"Ok,ok.Me and Sulli are together now. It turns out that she's my first love, my childhood friend 8 years ago." explains Minho.

"Aww. I'm so happy for you guys, but I'm also jealous. Vic-ssi, when will you say yes to me?" says a dramatic Jonghyun.

"I don't know. It's not like I don't like you." answers Victoria.

Victoria's answer brings a smile upon Jonghyun's face.

"I have something to tell you guys. My family owns a property in Jeju and they’re letting us use it for our week off next week." says Key.

“Really? That’s awesome! Thanks babe.” replies Amber.

“BABE?!?!?” everyone says in unison.

“ Oh right! We forgot to tell you guys. Me and Key are officially in a relationship now, we went out together after the karaoke and that’s when he confessed his feelings for me.” explains Amber.

“I’m so happy for you guys. We kind of expected you to end up being together because of the way, you guys looked at each other on the first week of school.” says Luna.

“I know right! Oh yeah! Luna how’s it going with Onew. He’s not here yet so you can tell us stuff.” says Victoria.

Luna explains that she can feel that Onew likes her too. It was pretty obvious that Onew does because he would always tell Luna how pretty she is and Jonghyun told the group that Onew wants to ask Luna out but he’s afraid because he thinks that Luna doesn’t like him.

The group stop talking when Onew walked in. Onew felt awkward because they were just quiet and staring at him. The gang realizes how they looked and so they each greeted Onew to try and look not so guilty.

…..................

The gang are getting ready to leave for Jeju. They got a hotel room close to the airport so that they can have more time to sleep.

“Guys! We should do a bucket list, so that we can do something to remember while we’re on vacation.” suggests Krystal.

“Yah we totally should!” says Sulli.

Everyone separated and started to write their bucket list. After 30 minutes of writing the gang mentioned at least 5 things that they wanna do when they’re in Jeju then pick one that they really want to do there. They started with Krystal since the bucket list was her idea.

“Which one do you really wanna do?” asks Sulli.

“Pearl hunting near sunset. I heard that it’s more of a challenge when you do it while it’s getting dark.” explains Krystal.

“Alright! We’re gonna do pearl hunting on our second to last night at Jeju.” says Amber.

Taemin says his 5 things next and what he really wants to do on the trip. “I want to drive a boat.”

“Taeminnie, we’re going to trust you with our lives when we go boat riding.” comments Jonghyun.

Key goes next and decides that he wants to go scuba diving, Amber wants to watch the meteor shower coming up, Jonghyun wants to drive a beach motorcycle,Victoria wants to go beach horse riding,Luna wants to go bungee jumping, Onew decides that he would cook for everyone, Minho decides to play soccer with the neighborhood kids and Sulli decides that she wants to go camping on the beach.

The group gets ready for bed and they sleep with the fun thoughts of making memories tomorrow. The alarm rings at 6:00 am and the gang leaves for their 7:00am flight.

 

Author’s Note:

Here ya go guys! Sorry for late update. I’ve been trying to finish the last few works I have to do before school starts. Expect MinSul moments in the next chapter. Kisses! xoxoxo ❤❤❤