Chapter 12

My First Love

after 5 months...

"Alright you guys, what do we have so far that could possibly prove that Ji Won's pregnancy is somehow fake." says Onew. 

The 4 guys and girls are in Victoria's house trying to figure out how to get Minho and Sulli back together. Since the day that Sulli left, they would rarely see Minho. The current news that they have of Minho is that he is getting married to Ji Won in a month. They now have to work fast before the wedding could happen. 

"Well, we got some information from Minho about the time that he came over at Ji Won's house." says Taemin.

"Alright tell us what he told you guys." says Luna.

"According to Minho, Ji Won called him up asking for help because she is sick. Minho said that he decided to go because he considers Ji Won as a friend, since they knew each other for a while and Ji Won had no one to take care of her so he felt bad. When he arrived at Ji Won's place, he set up her food, then when he gave her her food he drinks his drink, and he wasn't sure what it was but after finishing a glass of it he lost conciousness and then the next morning, he woke up next to Ji Won." explains Onew.

"Did he tell you what Ji Won told him?" asks Key.

"He said that she told him that they got drunk and he somehow thought that Ji Won was Sulli and he kissed her and you guys know everything that happened after that." says Taemin.

"Something is definitely up with Ji Won's explanation, Minho never mentioned that he brought beer. What if there is some kind of camera, that is implanted in Ji Won's apartment that would let us know what really happened that night?" says Jonghyun.

"Yeah. Let's go now, we have to see the video and find out the truth." says Victoria.

"Alright. But wait we have to separate into groups. Half of us need to follow Ji Won and the other half has to go to Ji Won's apartment to see if anything was caught on tape." says Amber.

"I agree. Me, Amber, Taemin, and Krystal will go and follow Ji Won. Jjon, Victoria-ssi, Onew-hyung, and Luna-ssi go to the apartment and check if there was a video. Let's call or text if anything important comes up." says Key.

....................................................................................................

"Alright, LuNew pair go in Ji Won's apartment and check if there is a video. She already moved out yesterday, so there shouldn't be the problem of her walking in while you guys are there. JongToria pair will be on stand by near the security so that we can ask for permission just in case there is one." says Jonghyun.

"Yes sir! Alright guys, fighting!" says Luna.

after 10 minutes.....

"Hello? Luna-ah." says Victoria as she answers her phone.

"Umma, we found a camera directed towards the direction of the kitchen." says Luna.

"Great. JongToria team is on the move now. Meet us here so that you guys could be witnesses of what we find out." replies Victoria.

Jonghyun and Victoria are allowed by the security to come in and check out the CCTV videos after giving the guard about a hundred dollars worth of Korean won. Jonghyun and Victoria look up the video from Ji Won's apartment which was 5 months ago. They are shocked by what they saw, they saw Ji Won putting pills and Minho's drink. Just then Onew and Luna arrive fast enough to see Minho pass out after drinking the drink that Ji Won put pills into. 

"Well, now we know that they never slept with each other. But the problem is how is the kid, in Ji Won's stomach, Minho's child?" says Victoria.

"I think Taemin and the others have the answer to that." says Onew as he holds his phone up to show what Amber just texted him.

......................................................................................

Sulli has been in America for about 5 months now, she doesn't know anything that happens in Korea. She only talks with her friends through email since her parents wanted her to just focus on trying to run their company in Los Angeles. She got herself busy with drawing and painting, it made her feel relaxed and it took all the weight of her painful break up off her chest.

Although, she does fear what would happen when she goes back to Korea tomorrow. It was important for her to come back because her parents want her to present her ideas for the company in front of the board of members in Korea, she is required to tell them because they are the real reason why her parents' compamy expanded worldwide.

She hopes that when she goes back, she wouldn't have to cross paths with Minho. She is only going back for one reason and that is to help the company. She promises herself that when she goes back, she will be professional and she won't let her feelings get in the way of her purpose for being there.

...............................................................................

TaeStal and KeyBer follow Ji Won and tried their best not to get caught. They followed, Ji Won into a professional prop store, where the props are used in most kdramas. Amber and Krystal go inside because they are better at following than Key and Taemin. They videocalled Taemin and Key so that they could see what the girls see Ji Won do.

There they see Ji Won picking out pregnant stomachs, then they see her go into a dressing room. Amber pretends that she is also trying something on and goes in the dressing room next to Ji Won's. She lies down on the floor of the dressing room and she uses her phone to see what Ji Won is doing. Amber, Krystal and the guys see Ji Won take of her fake stomach and try on the new one she just picked out. They are shocked about what they saw but at the same time they were happy because they knew that there was still hope for Minho and Sulli. Amber quickly texts Onew and tells him of their discovery.

.................................................................................

"You guys, we have all the evidence that we need to prove that Ji Won is a liar." says Krystal.

"You're right and we're right on time because I remember that Sulli told me that she will be here tomorrow." says Victoria.

"Great. But first things first, we have to go now and tell Minho what kind of a person Ji Won really is." says Jonghyun.

They all leave and go to Minho, they are asked by him to meet him at a cafe near the wedding venue since Ji Won and him just finished rehearsals. They all smile at the fact that Ji Won is with Minho, she is totally clueless about the bomb that is about to drop in front of her.

Author's Note:

Yay!! Go Team Victoria and friends!! They finally figured out Ji Won's scheme. There is still hope for MinSul. I hope you guys liked this update and keep on reading. Only 8 chapters left, expect another update tomorrow everyone. Kisses!! xoxoxo ❤❤❤

P.S. I apologize for any grammar mistakes:)