Chapter 14

My First Love

"We're here. It's just me and Sulli." says Minho when they entered the warehouse.

They walk in and find their friends tied to chairs in a circle. Sulli and Minho walk closer to their friends, Minho runs towards their friends and was about to untie Jonghyun when he hears a voice. He turns around and sees Ji Won holding Sulli and a gun against Sulli's head.

"Touch the rope and the girl dies." says Ji Won.

"Why are you doing this?" says Minho.

"Minho, you really don't know? I'm doing this for us. The two of us are meant to be together." says Ji Won.

"Ji Won you're doing this for yourself. I'm sorry but I don't love you. I love Sulli." says Minho.

Ji Won gets angrier at what Minho just said. She takes Sulli and attaches a bomb on her that will explode in 10 minutes.

"if I can't have the person I love, then you can't have yours." says Ji Won.

With those words Ji Won leaves the warehouse.

"Minho don't worry about me right now untie them first." says Sulli.

Minho did as he was told and frees his friends.

"We have to get that bomb off of her." says Victoria.

The bomb was very sensitive, if they accidentally touch it's wires it would explode. Luckily, Key knew how to disarm a bomb, he was able to get the bomb off of Sulli with 30 seconds left. He threw the bomb, and they all ran as fast as they can before it exploded.

...........................................................

A few days after the incident, Sulli is asked to go back to Los Angeles to deliver the message from the board in Korea. She hasn't seen her friends since the incident and they are going to meet her at the airport today.

"Ssul!" says Victoria when she sees Sulli.

"Hey guys!" says Sulli.

"We got you gifts, we hope you like them."  says Krystal while handing Sulli the gift bags.

"Thanks." replies Sulli.

She looks at Minho and everyone noticed that they need to have a talk before Sulli leaves. 

"Guys, let's go somewhere for now." says Taemin.

"So, you're leaving again." says Minho.

"Yeah." replies Sulli.

"I got you a gift to." says Minho. He takes Sulli's arm puts the charm bracelet back on her arm.

"Minho I..." says Sulli.

"Just wear it as a sign of our friendship." explains Minho.

Sulli smiles and thanks Minho, seeing how the two are okay JongToria and friends came back.

All flights to Los Angeles, California please board your planes now.

"I guess it's time for me to go. I'll see you guys when you visit." says Sulli.

Sulli starts to walk away, she gets closer to the gate when Minho pops into her head. She knows that they agreed on being friends but it hurts her when she knows that she won't be seeing him for a while. Without thinking, she runs back and hugs Minho as tight as she can. Minho is surprised, but hugs her back.

"I'm gunna miss you."  says Sulli.

"I'll wait for you Ssul. I still love you." says Minho.

Sulli let's go of Minho and runs back to the gate, before she goes in she waves back at Minho and her friends. She promises herself that when she's ready, she'll definitely go back to Minho.

 

Author's Note:

Hey guys! New update! Sorry if it's short. 6 chapters left. What do you guys think? I'll update tomorrow. Kisses!!! xoxoxo❤❤❤