Chapter 4

My First Love

 

Sulli's POV
 
It's been a few days since the day we went to the amusement park. The first day of school was on a Friday so it was convenient. I must admit that being with Minho and being with only him was fun. I felt that there was actually something between us, it was like we were meant to be together. But then I think of Ji Won.
 
Today, everyone decided to go to karaoke. I agreed because I figured it would be another way to get Minho to finally know who I really am. But then,the guys decided to invite Ji Won as well. Since they were all partnered up, I decided to ask Kai to go with me.
We get to the karaoke and the first thing I noticed after introducing Kai to everyone was that Minho was all alone. I wanted to hang with him badly but I knew that I couldn't leave Kai.
 
After a few songs I noticed that Minho wasn't happy. I knew that Kai knew what was going through my mind. He excuses himself to the restroom then gives me a wink and points his eyes at Minho.
 
"Hey, you alright?" I say as I go next to him.
"Yeah."explains Minho.
Then, it was akward,I didn't know what else to say, luckily Krystal mentions that I haven't sang yet. 
"Minho-ssi, would you like to sing with me?"I ask in an attempt to make it less awkward.
 
Minho says yes and we sing together. Together we got a perfect score, we were gunna keep on talking but Kai came back. I was getting tired and decided that I need to go home.
 
"Hey guys I'm really tired, me and Kai are gunna go now. Thanks for the fun night."I say to everyone.
 
Kai takes me home and I thank him for the ride. I think that Kai is a really nice guy, his girlfriend must be lucky. I sure hope that my friends didn't think that he was my date. Honestly, my heart only belongs to Minho.
.........
Minho's POV
 
Who was that Kai guy? I sure hope that Sulli doesn't like him. I can't bear to see her with someone else. I have to talk to her, she needs to know that I know who she is before anyone makes a move on her.
 
"I'm gonna tell her tomorrow, I just have to tell her." I say to myself.
"Minho, did you just say something?"asks Jonghyun.
I forgot that I was still in the karaoke place.
"Nothing, I have to go, it's getting late." I say to him.
"Alright,we should all go now anyway, I'll give everyone a ride, I brought the big car today."replies Jonghyun.
 
In the car, I take my phone out and I text Sulli. My message read:
 
Hey Ssul! Can we meet in the park near the school tomorrow morning at 6am please? I need to tell you something urgent.
 
I was very nervous, while waiting for the reply. Then, my phone vibrates and I get tensed.
 
Sure Minho-ssi. See ya tomorrow!:)
 
.........
It was the next morning and Minho feels extremely nervous with confronting Sulli. On the other hand, Sulli feels happy that she gets to be with Minho without anyone interfering. But she does feel nervous because it sounds like what he wants to tell her is very important.
 
"Sulli!" Minho calls as he sees Sulli make her way to the park.
"Hey, so what's up?" asks Sulli.
"Can I tell you a story?" asks Minho.
"Sure." replies Sulli. 
"8 years ago,my best friend and her family left to move in this city. I gave her a charm bracelet with a picture of us inside. When I finished my junior year at my last school, my parents decided to move here. I felt happy because I can start looking for my friend. When I came here, the first friend that I made was Ji Won. I didn't know that Key and the rest of the gang whom I met during my elementary years were here. They were busy with family affairs, so I couldn't hang out with them. Being with Ji Won most of the time, we got close and that led to our relationship. Sadly, we broke up yesterday. The truth is I broke up with her because, I can't teach myself to like her much more than a friend. Another reason is because I only love the best friend that I had 8 years ago. And her name is Choi Sulli. It's you Sulli, you're my best friend 8 years ago and you are the one I love."tells Minho.
 
Sulli couldn't believe what just happened. Minho actually remembers her and he broke up with Ji Won because of her.
 
"Honestly, I knew that it was you 8 years ago. I was going to tell you on the first day we met, but then I saw Ji Won with you."says Sulli.
"Is that all you're gonna say to me?"asks Minho.
"Is there anything else, I have to tell you?"replies Sulli.
"Tell me that you love me too, that you also want to be with me."says Minho.
"I can't tell you how I feel, but I can show you."says Sulli.
 
Sulli goes closer to Minho, she holds his hands and reaches up to kiss him. As they kissed the fountain, behind them . They look at the fountain and puts their foreheads against each other and they laugh together.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Long time, no update! Sorry for the long wait guys, school is approaching and I'm becoming even more busier each day. I hope this chapter makes up for the wait though. Kisses!!xoxoxo❤❤❤