Chapter 7

My First Love

 

"Good Morning my soon to be Mrs.Choi." says Minho at the sight of Sulli.
"Well, Good Morning to you too my soon to be hubby." says Sulli, while giving Minho a kiss on the cheek and sitting next to him.
"EEEEWWWWW!!"says the other guys.
They were all in the kitchen, except for Onew and Jonghyun, waiting for Victoria to finish cooking breakfast. 
"Hey, shouldn't we wake up Onew and Jonghyun?" asks Taemin.
"Don't bother I'm pretty sure that will wake up when they hear what Victoria is cooking." says Key.
"Breakfast is ready!" says Victoria as she puts down the plates of food that she just finished cooking.
"Look at that, none of them woke up when Vic-umma said breakfast was ready." says Krystal.
"Just wait, Luna do the honors of waking up Onew." says Sulli.
"This CHICKEN sure is tasty." says Luna.
"Did someone say chicken?" says Onew as he rushes out with his messy bed hair.
"Alright Vic-umma, it's your turn." says Luna.
"Kim Jonghyun, if you don't go here in 3 seconds, I will break up with you." Victoria said. Suddenly, a Jonghyun with a face still with drool shows up.
With the arrival of the two sleeping beauties, everyone finally starts to eat. 
"So, Luna-ssi, Jonhyun-sii. are you guys ready to do your bucket list wish today?" asks Amber.
"Honestly, I'm really scared. The truth is I'm acrophobic so I find it hard to fight my fear of heights." says Luna.
"Luna, I'm here for you if you need someone to jump with you." says Onew, which makes Luna blush.
"Eeeeeww! I think my breakfast is coming back up." says Minho.
"Don't you dare." says Victoria jokingly.
"Well, I on the other hand, is supre excited to ride an ATV on the beach." says Jonghyun.
"Alright, I guess we're set then. So, let's all go and get ready and meet in the living room in an hour." says Key.
...................................................................................
They finish getting ready and make their way to a bungee jumping place on a bridge. It was at least a hundred feet and Luna froze at the sight of it.
"Um guys. I'm not so sure if I can do this anymore." says Luna while shaking.
"Don't give up right away Lun. Tell you what, I'll jump first for you and then just see how you feel after I go." volunteers Amber.
"I'll go with you babe." says Key.
Key and Amber get strapped in for their jump, Key had to hold on to Amber in a bridal carry. Key felt nervous and Amber feels his nervousness. 
"Hey babe, we'll be okay. Just remember I'm holding on to you so even if you accidentally let go, I won't fall. Don't forget that I also love you." says Amber.
Key kisses Amber on the lips and feels assured that he will be able to jump with her and not let go. They finish the jump, and they feel great, Luna saw how they were and finally feels confident enough to do her jump. Luna gets strapped on, and as she gets ready Onew looks at her while mouthing the word: Fighting! .
Luna  is about to jump and before she jumps, Onew walks up to her and kisses her on the cheek.
"You'll get the one on the lips, after you jump." says Onew.
Luna feels much more encouraged to jump. Now, she is prepping herself and getting ready for her jump. Sulli has her camera, ready to take a video of Luna's jump.
"You can do it noona!!" says Sulli.
Luna closes her eyes, bends her knees, then yells: Onew-ssi!! Saranghaeyo!!
Everyone claps as Luna takes her leap of faith, they were very proud of Luna. Luna returns to where her friends are and runs straight to Onew and kisses him on the lips. Onew felt surprised but once he realized what's happening, he kisses her back.
Sulli saw how Minho was looking at Onew and Luna and she kisses him on the cheek.
"Can I have another one?" says Minho.
Sulli kisses him on the cheek again, and he turns to Sulli and puckers up. Sulli knows what he meant and she starts getting her face close to his. She gets closer and closer, then she kisses her two fingers then places them on Minho's lips. Minho makes a sad puppy face and Sulli taunts him by doing it too.
"Alright! Enough with the lovey dovey stuff. Let's move on with Jonghyun's wish." says Key.
 
Author's Note: New update:) More MinSul moments next chapter;) Kisses!! xoxoxo ❤❤❤