Chapter 11

My First Love

 

Sulli’s heart is torn, she feels weak, but she knows that she won’t be okay while she’s in Korea. There is only one thing for her to do, she goes home and packs her bags. Her parents are away on a business trip. She calls them and tells them that the wedding is off because Minho cheated on her. Her parents give her money to book a ticket for America, her flight leaves at midnight so she has to wait a couple of hours before going to the airport.
 
Sulli decides to go to Victoria just in case Minho decides to go to her house. She trusts Victoria, she is like an older sister to her.
“Sulli-ah, I’m glad you came over today. What’s up and what’s with the bags?” asks Victoria at the sight of Sulli at her door.
 
Sulli couldn’t say anything, she just starts crying and Victoria brings her inside the house. When Sulli finally settled down, she tells Victoria everything. Victoria couldn’t believe what Minho has done, she thought that Minho truly loves Sulli so it is impossible for him to sleep with another girl.
 
“Ssul, I’m so sorry. Listen, I called the other girls and they told the guys to come as well. We’re gunna be meeting at SM cafe. They want to see you before you leave and talk to you about your problem.” says Victoria.
……………………………………………..
 
Victoria and Sulli go inside the cafe and they see the others sitting in a booth near the window. On the other side of the cafe sits, Ji Won and Minho. Sulli glances at the other side of the cafe and sees Minho and Ji Won. She points them out to their friends and Taemin decides to move to seat behind Minho. He turns on his phone and calls Sulli, that way she could also hear their conversation.
 
“Oppa. I have to tell you something important. I went to the doctor today because I didn’t feel good and she told me that I’m pregnant. Here’s the ultrasound to prove it.” says Ji Won showing Minho the fake ultrasound picture. 
Sulli doesn’t cry at the news anymore, instead she decides to walk up to them.
“Congratulations! You guys have a wonderful life together okay? I’m leaving, so you're free to have your happy ending.” says Sulli walking away.
Minho grabs a hold of Sulli’s arm before she leaves.
“Ssul, what do you mean you’re leaving?” asks Minho.
“I give up Minho. I don’t wanna interfere with your happiness and I can see that you guys are a perfect match.” Sulli removes her arm from Minho’s grip and runs away towards Victoria’s apartment.
“Ssul wait!” says Victoria and the girls running after her.
 
Taemin and Key stayed behind to help Minho, while Onew and Jonghyun went with the girls to help Sulli out. They couldn’t believe what Ji Won said, they knew that Minho is not that type of person. They are going to do whatever it takes to help out their best friend and the person that he truly loves.
…………………………………………………………
 
“Ssul, are you sure that leaving Korea, is the best choice for you right now?” asks Krystal.
“Yeah, I just need to be far away from him. I need to think because right now I have no idea, what is up with me.” replies Sulli.
“Let us drop you off at the airport then.” suggests Jonghyun.
“Yeah, we want to send you off, we’re really gunna miss you and we want to be with you for as long as we can before you leave.” says a sad Luna.
 
Jonghyun drives Victoria’s SUV and they make their way to the airport, Sulli’s plane leaves in an hour. Krystal texts Taemin, to let him know where Sulli is if he chooses to tell Minho.
 
Sulli sits in the car with hopes of moving on from the pain that Minho caused her. She looks at her wrist and notices that she is still wearing the charm bracelet that Minho gave her. She wanted to cry but she couldn't because she didn't want her friends to keep on worrying about her.
 
............at the airport.........
 
"Ssul, I'm really gunna miss you." says Luna tearing up while hugging Sulli.
"Lun, calm down. You'll see me when you guys have time to visit." says Sulli, forcing a smile.
Sulli hugs everyone and makes her way to the gate, when she hears a voice.
"Ssul!" says Minho at the sight of Sulli leaving.
Sulli turns around and walks towards Minho.
"I'm listening." says Sulli looking at Minho eye to eye.
"The thing with Ji Won was a big mistake. I should've never came to her in the first place. Ssul, please don't leave me, I can't live without you." explains Minho.
"I heard you out and now you listen. I want you to make the right decision. Go to Ji Won and marry her. Do it for the child you are about to have. I hate to say this but please just try to forget me after I leave." says Sulli. 
 
She takes the charm bracelet and places it in Minho's hand, he starts to cry and Sulli's heart breaks even more. Sulli starts to let go of Minho's hand when he pulls her in for a hug. Sulli starts to tear up again but she holds it in. She frees herself from the hug and she kisses Minho's forehead. She walks away holding in her tears, she knows that she wouldn't be able to love anyone but Minho.
.........................
 
Ji Won's POV
Sulli is finally leaving, now all that's left to do is make Minho fall for me again. I have to make sure that he thinks I am pregnant. I'm going to buy a fake pregnant stomach in different sizes, I need to make sure that he doesn't find out the truth. Sulli and him will never have their happy ending.
 
 
Author's Note:
Nooooo!!!!!!! And Ji Won what a b**** you are. 9  more chapters left guys. I hope you all read until the end. Kisses!!xoxoxo❤❤❤