Chapter 16

My First Love

"Hey Ssul, I didn't know that you're coming back today." says Minho.

"They told me you were at a business meeting all day." says Sulli.

"AWKWARD!" says everyone around them.

"You guys are mean. Let's just eat." says Sulli.

They all get food and enjoy the yummy dishes that Victoria cooked for all of them. They all finished talking and talk about Victoria's wedding.

"Before I forget, I need to give you guys your roles for my wedding. Bridesmaids are: Luna, Amber, Krysyal, and Ssul you are the maid of honor. Your escorts are Onew, Key, and Taemin. Minho you will be the best man which makes you Ssul's ." says Victoria.

"Rehearsals for the wedding is tomorrow. Qian wants us all to be together so Minho you have to sleep here tonight." says Jonghyun.

......................

Night falls and everyone except for Sulli are sleeping already. She goes to the terrace to get some fresh air, she wanted to think about her feelings for Minho. She looks up at the stars and was startled when a pair of arms wrapped around her waist.

"Can we stay like this please? Just for 10 mins." says Minho as Sulli was about to take his arms off.

Sulli missed Minho's hug so much. She always felt secure when ever he's with her, as Minho hugs her memories of their childhood come back to her and why she fell for her in the first place.

"Ssul, I missed you. I missed us. I've been thinking and I wanted to ask you if we could just start over again and forget about the past." says Minho.

 Sulli is surprised by what Minho just said. She wanted to say yes to him so bad but she couldn't her feelings are all over that place. She didn't want to tell him yes if she is still unsure of her feelings. Sulli turns around to talk to MInho, his arms where still wrapped around. She opens to talk but was cut off by Minho placing his lips upon her. She completely forgot what she was about to say, she ended up kissing him back.

The kiss became much more passionate, they didn't even notice the time anymore. Suddenly, Key comes out of the room because he is thirsty.

"Minho? Ssul?" says Key.

They stop kissing and they stare at Key.

"Key, how-how long have you been there?" says Minho.

"I didn't see anything." says Key, he scratches his head and goes back to bed.

When Key left, Sulli and Minho look at each other and they laugh.

"I think we should go to our own rooms. It's getting late." says Sulli.

Sulli walks away and enters the bedroom with a smile, Minho goes to his room and lies down with a smile plastered on his face.

.............................................................................

"Kim Kibum!!!!" everyone wakes up at the sound of Amber screaming out Key's name.

Key shoots out of his bed and rushes to his wife.

"What happened?" says Key as he walks over to Amber.

"It's time!" says Amber.

Key is shocked and faints, Jonghyun and the guys show up and quickly help Amber get into the car along with a passed out Key.

At the hospital, Key finally wakes up and freaks out when he realized that he was in the hospital.

"Where's Amber?" asks Key frantically.

"Calm down. She's in the delivery room." says Sulli.

They all sit as Key walks back and forth, waiting for his wife.

"Taemin." says Krystal who is also in pain.

Taemin looks at Krystal and she gives him a nod, signaling that it's time.

"You guys, Krystal's water broke!" says Sulli as she sees the water running down Krystal's leg.

There they sit and wait for their two friends to deliver the baby. Amber and Krystal give birth next to each other. They finally finish and the doctor comes out.

"Mr. Lee and Mr. Kim, Congratulations! Your babies are both....."

 

Author's Note:

New update!! The first day of my school was today and I already have tests to study for. I'm getting really busy now guys, but I'll try to update again tomorrow!! Kisses!! xoxoxo <3 <3 <3