Chapter 1

My First Love

 

8 years ago, two kids met and instantly became friends. Their names, Choi Sulli and Choi Minho. It may be because of their similar last names that they became friends but if you ask them why they're friends they would say fate brought them together.
Sulli wakes up early in the morning and runs over to Minho's house. It was their usual routine, everyday they would alternate with who's house they get to spend the day in. 
 
"Good Morning Mrs.Choi!" says Sulli gleefully.
 
"Good morning to you too Sulli! Get inside the food is ready and so is Minho."says a happy Mrs.Choi.
 
Sulli goes in and sees that Minho has already prepared her part of the breakfast. Sulli takes her seat and thanks Minho for the breakfast. The two spend the rest of their day talking, playing, and doing things that kids usually do. It was almost time for them to separate and before they do, the two go to their secret hang out place. 
 
It was an old tree house that was built in their neighbor Mrs.Kim's house. No one knew about that place except for Mrs.Kim. Mrs.Kim was on vacation and told the kids that they could come to the tree house anytime they want to.
 
"Ssul, I have something to give you."says Minho
Minho takes out a charm bracelet. Sulli looks at it and recognizes that it's the same as any other charm bracelet.
"Minmin, this is the same as any other charm bracelet." says Sulli.
"I know, to be honest, I overheard your parents talking the last time I was at your house. They said that you guys will be moving to Seoul in two days and they're going to tell you today. That bracelet is how I'm going to find you one day. If you open the heart locket on it, a picture of me and you is inside. Don't lose this bracelet." says Minho.
Sulli hugs Minho and thanks him for the bracelet. She promised him that she will protect the bracelet with all her life.
 
......................
 
8 years into the future and Sulli is about to start school. Sulli is on her final year at Genie Highschool. She was able to make a group of friends after her move. Her group involves Victoria,the mom of the group, Krystal, the maknae, Luna, the funny one, and Amber, the cool girl. Sulli wants her senior year to be the best year of her highschool life and this year she's gonna be a total risk taker.
Sulli goes to school and as usual she is almost late to class. As she was running she hits someone. She was in too much hurry and didn't bother helping the person, all she did was say sorry and she kept on running. Little did she know that that person is very special in her life.
 
Sulli gets to class and she goes straight for the empty seat next to Vic-umma. A good-looking guy along with his group of guy friends walk in and take their seats in front of the girls.Krystal and Luna immediately admired two of the boys. Meanwhile, to their surprise, Amber gets up and goes to the boy with colorful hair. 
"Yah! Kim Kibum!"says an overjoyed Amber.
 
"Oh Amber! Long time no see!!"says the boy whose name is Kibum.
"Kibum-ssi, these are my best friends: Choi Sulli, Jung Krystal, Park Luna, and Song Victoria."says Amber.
"Nice to meet you! My name is Kim Kibum but I prefer being called Key. These are my friends: Lee Onew, Lee Taemin, Kim Jonghyun, and Choi Minho."says Key.
 
Sulli froze at the sound of the name, Choi Minho. Sulli opens the locket of her bracelet and sees the picture that says Choi Minho and Choi Sulli. Sulli stands up and was about to show Minho her bracelet when a girl walked in. 
"Minho, my love!"says the girl.
"Ji Won-ah! Guys this is Ji Won my girlfriend."says Minho.
"GILRFRIEND!!!!!!!"everyone says in unison.
"Yeah! Remember we started dating during summer. " explains Minho.
 
Sulli's heart stopped at the very moment she heard the word girlfriend. How could he?!?!? He promised he would look for me. I assumed that he loves me like I love him. Those words were going through her mind, she couldn't control her shock so she runs out of class and goes to the rooftop.
 
"Choi Minho YOU ARE A JERK!!!!" screams Sulli.
 
"Well aren't you loud." says a voice from behind Sulli.
 
 
A/N:
First MinSul!! Enjoy!! Don't forget to subscribe, comment, share and add me if you like my stories❤❤❤❤