Chapter 20

Mixed Feelings- kai

"Come on… please noona. You have to."
"No, no no no no no!" you had your arms crossed and stayed concreted in your spot. It was the last night of school and everyone was getting ready for the school dance. It was a celebratory event for all graduates every year. Yesterday was the graduation ceremony at school. Most of EXO attended for Sehun and Kai came along for you. It was a great day despite DaeHee and YuRi pestering you about taking Kai to the dance. As far as they went, Kai ended up being forced to take you and Sehun was stuck persuading you to go. "If you won't go then I'd have to kiss you." He playfully threatened. As much as you didn't want to make a scene, taking Kai to the dance, you didn't want Sehun kissing you again. Kai had taken it as a rule to keep Sehun at least a meter away from you. Of course, that never happened because you would always be found hanging out with Sehun. Kai didn't know when Sehun got close to you but he never really liked it. You assured Kai that you guys were just friends. He even got offended that you started to call Luhan "oppa." He was just being jealous since you only called him 'oppa'.
So, at this moment, Sehun had made you wear a dress and put make up on you perfectly. There was no way you could win against him. He did have some power of blackmail over you and you eventually gave in. 

Kai was waiting outside and you, Kai, Sehun, Luhan and Suho hopped into the manager's van when you were all ready.
"Hey, Suho, why are you coming with us. Do you know someone from my class?"
"You could say so, you're her friend." Your eyes widened when you knew exactly who he was referring to.
"You're DaeHee' date?!" Suho just clucked his tongue and did an awkward wink. DaeHee had told you something about a guy that you caught her talking to on the phone. She was so distracted after her break up and she said that she bumped into someone at the JYP building. She said that he was looking for Kai and ever since then, she's been texting him non-stop. You never realised that it was Suho though. DaeHee was getting an earful because she kept it from you.
"Wow, congratulations guys, and don't mess with her Suho." you warned him. You still found him a bit weird, maybe because he was old but nevertheless, you thought that Suho was kind enough, he won't hurt her.
"Hey _____, you look beautiful." Kai leaned closer and whispered to you. You blushed at the comment. "Thanks" you whispered back.
Kai looked at you tentively and held your hand. You smiled up at Kai as well. It was nice to have him back. After that day, Kai tried to make it up to you in so many ways. Cuddling, cooking, cleaning, singing, dancing... he did whatever he could to keep that smile on your face. You saw how sorry he was because of how much effort he put into you. Now, the last thing had to do was make this the best graduating dance ever.

As you arrived, talking wildly in the car, Kai led you inside and you met up with your friends. A lot of people stopped in awe, wishing that it was you but unsurprisingly it was because Kai had arrived. All the girls froze, fainted and swooned over his presence as his ego showed up. He smiled and waved charismatically. You were partially jealous because his attention was on the other girls but you didn't mind because you were the girl linked to his arms. DaeHee flashed red when she saw Suho in a dashing suit and his hair all swept back. He came up to her with a hug and everyone in the room dropped their jaws. All the girls screamed when they saw that and cameras were flashing everywhere. As much as you liked being with Kai and EXO, this was definitely a problem. Before  the fangirls got another snapshot of the boys, You all headed into a private area where it was closed off from everyone one. It wasn't what you wanted to be for a fine night like this but it was better than being deaf. So, the eight of you: Kai, Luhan, Sehun, TaeWoo, Suho, DaeHee, YuRi and yourself danced, drank, talked and laughed the night away. As long as everyone was here, you had a great time. The music gave off high spirits and after everyone had something to eat you all made it to the dance floor. Opposite of Kai, all you did was stand next to Suho and awkwardly shuffled you feet and Kai, Sehun and Luhan, well they owned it. Suddenly, the music stopped and you all froze in your spots. What's going on?
A loud noise made everyone jump and you were too shock to even comprehend. The doors to the private area opened wide and in stepped the rest of EXO in crisp suits. What the hell were they doing here? All the eyes in the room fell on them and you could see that in the main dance hall, everyone was like a statue.
"WOOOO! Bring on the PARTY!" Baekhyun yelled as he walked ahead and clapped his hands together. Chanyeol and Lay joined in and then everyone came walking in coolly afterwards.
"What are you doing here?" you said, totally blinded by their presence.
"Party of course. So, may I have this dance?" Baekhyun offered his hand. You took it with a laugh and the music started again. The doors went wide and EXO swarmed around the crowd and made a fuss over the fans. Soon, it was a lost cause that they were idols and now just guys who crashed a normal school dance. You all had the most wonderful night and this was definitely a great ending to your school year. Never had you thought that it would be this dramatic this year but everything was the past now and you were grateful that you still had Kai by your side and everyone also as happy. Dancing to a slow song, you and Kai had your foreheads pressed against each other and you both were smiling at this precious moment before you. Kai had you as close as ever and there was no place you'd rather be. It was perfect.
"Wow, what a year." you breathed out. Kai just chuckled. "This is the best night ever Kai. Thanks for taking me."
"Well, I didn't take you out, I was pretty much forced to." You frowned, "What's that supposed to mean?" Kai tried to defend himself.
"No no, I mean that I would take you nonetheless. Anything for you. Hmm? I love you." he greased on top.
"Haha, love you too."

End

-----------------------------------------------

 

Author's note: END END END! How'd you like it guys. Sorry to cut it so short but yeah... woohoooo it's finished. Thank you all for reading and commenting, subscribing upvoting thank you! I hope you had a great journey with me and Kai and EXO, DaeHee and YuRi (and TaeWoo). Please be sure to check out my other stories if you'd like >.< Hope you have a nice day :)
 

<3

Credit to owners of all gifs and pics, I do not own any of them throughout the whole of this story unless stated.

Thank you everyone for supporting me!
Saranghae~

Layheart for you