Chapter 1

Mixed Feelings- kai

Getting up from bed, you slowly pushed the covers and slowly placed your feet on the floor. Turning around, you saw Kai sound asleep, hearing him softly snoring in the still night. His back was facing you and you could see his body move up and down from breathing. Pushing yourself off the bed, you walked out of the room and went downstairs. You couldn’t really sleep, lying there for hours, blankly thinking about random things.

Not knowing what to do you walked to the kitchen to get a drink. Not bothering to turn on the light, the fridge glowed in the dark room and you squinted your eyes to try and adjust to the fridge light. Finding the water jug, you grabbed a cup and poured yourself a glass.

As you finished a sip, your body froze and suddenly a pair of arms s around your waist.

Shivering from the sudden contact, you felt someone’s chest move closer until it hit your back. The warmth from the body radiated off them and spread through your back. You felt that person breathe onto your neck and you couldn’t take it. Your whole body shook and accidently lost your grip on the glass you were holding.

You were still frozen but you snapped away as your mind went blank from what just happened, confused that there was no sound of glass breaking. Your body finally started moving and you looked down to where you thought the glass was going to break but in its place, a hand was stretched out, still coming from behind you and was holding the cup in the middle of the air. You were surprised that he such fast reflexes.

You regained your thoughts and stepped away from the arms. You turned around to see Sehun move his hand back and put the cup to his mouth, gulping until the glass was empty. He placed it quietly on the counter and then looked to you.

You didn’t know what to do and so there was an awful, deafening silence for a few moments before Sehun picked up his feet and walked away back upstairs.

You were left there and still not able to grasp what just happened. Walking back upstairs you went back to bed and eventually forced yourself to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: hey guys! this is my first fanfic of exo. I am still in the process of drafting so it is still imperfect. Please be patient and I'll have the next chapter when I finish writing it. I don't know where this story leads to but I'm hoping to think of something good and something you'll all like.