-052; Baekhyun.

Under The Moonlight

They sat in silence. A lot was going through their minds. You stepped out of your room coming up towards them.

"_____.." Kai said with a slight beam

All eyes turned to you. You could feel the tension. Your heart felt heavy. You wanted to say something, but you couldn't. You bit your bottom lip and turned away, beginning to walk.

"_____, are you okay?" Tao asked

You spun on your heels, "uh.. yeah.." You looked at all of them, images ran through your mind. Everything made sense now, why your parents kept everything a secret. What they wanted to hide.

No one moved. They wanted to go towards you can comfort you, but they were stuck in their spots. Kris on the other hand he knew his feelings were true and always has been. He got up, but you held your hands up and shook your head "no.. Uh.. I just need some time okay?" You said lowly, "I-I'll come back and explain everything after. I promise."

Kris raised his brow sternly. You dropped  your hands, "please don't give me that look.. I can't explain it right now.. Please.." You headed towards the enterance and left

They didn't know what to say. Baekhyun left the group and went after you. You didn't go far, you were up on the ridge of the mountain sitting, hugging your legs looking out at the view.

"Do you mind if I stay with you?" Baekhyun said coming up behind you

You looked back at him and nodded. He sat next to you, the night cool air subsided when Baekhyun sat next to you. "What's on your mind?" He asked

You shook your head, "nothing."

A grin popped up on his face, "well I know that's a lie."

"I don't know--"

"When we met the first time, remember what I asked you?" Baekhyun interrupted

You simply nodded, resting your head on your knees. It was like he knew what was on your mind and he began to say,

"You said that all of this, us being wolves, the supernatural, made sense to you. You saying that must of been the craziest thing I've ever heard.." He let out a light chuckle, "but it makes sense because you are a part of our world. Whatever you have to say, say it. I-- We won't judge you.. Even how crazy it sounds like." 

You looked out to the distant and saw the city lights from afar. Random things like school, your friends, the life you lived came rushing back. You forgot about that world when you were brough back into the world of the supernatural. What you would say next makes this life seem so sureal,

You shook your head, "I wish I could just show you instead of trying to explain it."

Baekhyun began to get lost. But he sat quietly and let you contiune.

"We all know each other.. Actually, " You looked at him, "we grew up together."

Baekhyun furrowed his brow in confusion, "what?"

"Before when the world of the supernatural coexsisted with this.. Let's just say our past lives." You couldn't get the words out. You were very hesitant. "The life that I knew was put away in a box, and now that I know what I am, who you all are .. I just wish there was a simplar way to explain this, but I guess .." You sighed heavily "We were reborn into this world, not remembering who were once were. My parents did that for us because it was the thing to do to keep us safe. The kingdoms were being destoryed, the only way to save us was to do what they did. They used up or well atleast my father used up most of his powers to bring us here and take away my powers, take away the memories so one day I will remember who I once was."

"A-are we siblings?" Baekhyun asked

You shook your head frantically, "no. The 12 of your are my guardians, created from the soil that laid beneath the tree of life. My mom made you all. You are all like the golems Hyuna makes, but my mom gave you all feelings, real life features.. If you get cut you bleed, you feel the pain, the emotions like a regular beings do."

"So you are comparing us to those clay monsterous modles that Hyuna makes to destory us."

"No.. I shouldn't have compared it like that.."

He let out a laugh, "I know what you meant. So in this past life, how old were we?"

"The same age now."

"So do we all have powers then?" He asked excitedly

You nodded, "it's been dorment, up until D.O brought me here the first time. Remember when I burned up for no reason at all when you all passed me coming back from somewhere?"

He nodded, "D.O was freaking out, thinking that you were going to die!" Baekhyun let out a laugh, "the look on his face.. Hilarious!"

"You can always take the seriousness out of a conversation" You smiled

Baekhyun grinned cheekly, "well of couse!"

"Well, back to what I was saying.. Being all together again, opened up everything, not our memories but the powers, the feelings .. It came back even if we didn't exactly know."

"Is it that's why we feel this way--"

You nodded.

"Oh. Why did you get a fever?" He asked curiously

You shrugged, "probably because of what those hunters did to my memories."

Baekhyun placed a hand on top of yours "I'm sorry.."

"Sorry?"

"For not being able to remember our past life. It must be strange, like we all have amensia and you are the girl who wants to be the way we use to.. But can't."

You rested your head on his shoulder, "and only you can take a real life situation and make it sound like a movie!"