-049; Awakened.

Under The Moonlight

"What a strange dog." Hyuna mumbled as the golem moved in front of her. In Hyuna's life time she had never ran across a werewolf who had other powers more than, enhanced senses, speed and nothing more.

Kai watched her, "if you give me back _____, I won't kill you."

Hyuna smirked, "do you think it's that easy?"

Kai nodded, "don't make this difficult for yourself. We won't rest until she's back with us."

"What is it with you dogs and this girl?" She asked "I'm doing this for all of us. Don't get in my way, or she will live a life without you."

Kai didn't take that threat seriously. He focused on you, trying to bring you to him, but it wasn't working. He did't know how to use his new power, let alone know how he got this power. "What are you trying to do?" Kai asked, trying to stall for more time

"I'm not the bad guy here. Just let me be, I don't want to have kill another pretty boy do I?"

Kai raised a brow and it snapped in his head, "what did you do to Kris?"

"Kris? I thought his name was Yifan. Why does he have many times? It doesn't matter now. He's not around anymore."

Kai knew that was a lie. He would of felt it, or all of them would. Kris is still alive out there somewhere. 

"You are starting to bore me." Hyuna tapped her finger on a box she held. She looked up at the golem, "keep him busy." The golem nodded and she began to walk away.

"Not so fast." Kai quickly transformed into a wolf. The golem raised his arms up and came down on Kai. Kai quickly moved out of the way, "this things is slow. It will be easy to get through this guy." With his thick head, he rammed into the golem and it broke into pieces. "Piece of cake." He thought in triumph. Hyuna looked back and smirked. Crumbling noises came from behind Kai, he looked back and the thing was regenerating.

Without hesitation before that thing could rebuild itself he went for Hyuna, but something grabbed a hold of him.

"Sorry, it's not that easy." Hyuna smiled in victory. 

The golem picked Kai up, and swung him against a tree knocking Kai out.

 

 

Kris came to the end of the room and off to his side, he saw someone sitting in a chair facing the window. "Please Dae-sshi, I need your help." Kris walked slowly towards your father. Kris knelt down beside him and your father didn't even glance at him. "If you want to protect your daughter from having the same fate as your wife, you'd do something about it."

Your father lowered his eyes then placed a hand on Kris. His wounds began to heal. Kris stood up, "tell me what to do."

 

 

"H-how did he do that?" Luhan asked, "when did he get powers?"

No one knew the answer to that question. It was the first time that they've seen that. "Was he hiding that from all of us, all this time?" Chen asked "Who else has powers and not saying anything about it?"

"It's not the time to bicker about this." Suho said, "we don't even know where they went." He rested his hands on his hips in disappointment, like he's failed

"We have to trust Kai." Xiumin said, "we have no other choice."

"But we can't sit around here and do nothing." D.O spoke

They knew he was right, but they wouldn't know where to start, where to even go to find the two.

 

 

Kai began to wake up. Everything was a blur, he felt dizzy. He around to see a fire, Hyuna standing next to his alter looking thing. He snapped out of it and began to look for you. He looked upward to see you next to him on the ground passed out still. Kai went to reach out to you, but something stopped him. He looked down, he was his human self, tied up and a tarp covering him.

"It was distracting you being and all." Hyuna spoke

Kai gritted his teeth, "Let us go."

"Not yet. I'm not finished with her." Hyuna walked over to you

"Don't you dare touch her!" He struggled trying to break loose.

"Hunny, that won't help. The more you struggled the rope will tighten, it is enchanted. I can't have you breaking free in the middle of this and ruining it for everyone." Hyuna said, "bring her to the table." She ordered the golem

The golem picked you up and laid you down on the alter. Hyuna examined you, "what a pretty little thing." She took a hold of your necklace, ripping it off your neck. Hyuna looked over at Kai, " I see why you must have a crush on her."

"I will rip your head off!" He threatened

Hyuna grabbed the box from behind her and brought it next to you. She stuck the key in the hole and a burst of wind blew around. Kai watched the site in front of him. Within the box, a glow came out of it, and it went into your body. You sat up quickly taking a deep breath.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" Kai yelled

Your eyes glowed white and you sat not moving a muscle in your body, and finally you collapsed and the wind stopped.

"_______! " Kai called out to you

You opened your eyes and you were outside. You stared at the stars and a face came in your site. "Good morning princess!" Hyuna smirked