-051; Questions.

Under The Moonlight

Lay brought you back to your room. "Get some rest okay.." He said tucking you in

You proped yourself on your shoulders, "I'm fine."

He shook his head, "just rest. I don't know what happened, but it looks like it's taken a lot out of you. It would make us all feel better. We will get that chick later."

You nodded, "okay." You laid back down and Lay left your room

He went back to the others and they all talked lowly, so you wouldn't be able to hear them. "What happened? What did she want?" Chanyeol asked

"Yeah, no one hurts my baby girl!" Chen crossed his arms

"First of all she isn't your baby girl, and Hyuna or whatever he name is wanted _____'s powers." Kai said

"Powers? I thought that--"

Kris sat with his elbows on his knee's and head lowered, "it's what was in the box. Her parents " Everyones head turned to him "took away her power to protect her. She was left with a small amount to keep her safe, but even that with that small amount her body isn't like it is when she has full powers."

"What do you mean? Is she okay with the powers you gave her back?" Sehun asked worriedly

Kris shrugged, "it's only if she uses her powers she passes out."

"What else are you hiding from us?" Suho asked

Kris spoke about the things he knew, what he remembered from the past, things that Hyuna told him. He didn't tell them much, there wasn't really much to tell. Kris didn't know what else your parents were hiding, or what you knew. He was lost as much as they were. 

You couldn't rest, not with what was going through your mind. You laid awake, just remembering things that couldn't be said or you would of sound crazy. Your parents didn't just leave your powers in a box, they left more than that. How were you suppose to bring it up to the others on what you knew.

"What are we going to do about Hyuna?" Suho asked "what is Hyuna's goal here? To take ____'s powers then what?"

"I don't know. She went on about how she's doing this for us. Whatever that means." Kai said in annoyance

They're heads turned to Kris. He felt the stares and looked up, "she talked about wanting to be the hero for once, and letting our kind be free."

"What were you even doing there in the first place?" Luhan asked

"Just wanted to get answers." Kris said simply

"What does that mean?" Baekhyun asked "be a hero? Letting our kind be free?"

D.O sat in front of Kris, "come on. What else are you leaving out? What else did she say? Anything that could help us out."

It pondered through Kris' head what your father said last and the flash back he sent through Kris' head. He couldn't even figure that out, let alone tell them if he didn't even know what it mean. *the 12 of us? So he knew about us.. If we were the guardians of ____ why don't we remember this information?*

"I want to know is how Kai teleported.." Lay had to say it

They didn't look at him as if it wasn't the time. They completely forgot about it. With the chain of events a lot is happening and it's just hard to comprehend.

"The last I know of is that we don't have powers." Lay said "We have enhanced sense but powers?"

"But then again," Xiumin looked at D.O and Kris, "it's the first time that 2 wolves have bonded to one mate."

Kai snapped his fingers, "that's right. When _____ got her powers back, it's like her heard what I said to her. I thought that's only with mates."

D.O and Kris' head snapped back at Kai. "What?"

Kai held his hands in defense, "what? I'm just saying. I was in my wolf form and she was giving her powers up to Hyuna. I said something and she nodded, answering my question."

In your room you could hear them talking. They weren't so good at keeping their voices low. You could tell in their voices that it was driving them crazy not knowing.

"So what does that mean?" Sehun asked

"Either she can read minds or that --" Chanyeol stopped when Kris gave him a deadly glare "Or that she's a mind reader!" Chanyeol smiled shyly

"Do you feel any different towards her?" Luhan asked

Chen stomped his foot "this isn't fair. I had my eyes on her first. Why is everyone mating with her but not me?"

Everyone ignored his comment, "so?" Suho waited

Kai thought about it, he knew he liked you but he wasn't sure. "I don't know how is it suppose to feel?"

Kris sighed, "like you have this need to protect her all the time.."

"I think all of us want to do that, without being bonded to her." Kai interrupted

"Fine, it's like knowing when she feels upset, happy, angry, knowing where she is at all times even without having to look at where she is in the room. "

"Or with a simple smile or touch, everything will just feel better when she's around." D.O contiuned

Kai didn't say anything. He felt that way and he could tell that the others did too. But being bonded should be life changing, he shouldn't think so hard about it and it should come naturally. The others thought the same thing. They all had different bonds with you, but they didn't know what to say or even if it was true. 


Author's Note:
Hi everyone! Thanks for all the new subbies (:
Hope that all of you are enjoying!