-09; Darkness.

Under The Moonlight

The sun shone through the trees, the warmth hitting against your skin.

You shut your eyes and rested your head against the trunk of the tree.

"You know it's nighttime right?" A voice said

You opened your eyes and turned to the voice. It's the same guy with the blurred out face.

"What?" You asked

"Wake up. You're sleeping and you're in danger." He said harshly

You were confused, "Huh?"

"Wake up! It's not safe." He said again "WAKE UP!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your eyes shot open and you looked around frantically. The sun had setted and you were still at your secret get away.

You stretched your arms and looked at the time on your phone, "Oh man.. Where did the time go?" You questioned quietly

You made your way through the wooded area and you had this eerie feeling of someone watching you.

You looked behind you and you barely saw anything.

"Argh.." You sighed "I'm probably scaring myself.."

You kept on walking and you heard branches snapping.

You spun around, "Hello?" You spoke

No answer.

"Uh.. I-is anyone there?" You asked nervously

No answer.

You ignored it and walked quickly through the woods. The darkness of the woods didn't help much. You kept looking behind you every chance you got.

The sounds of snapping branches and rustling through the bushes followed you.

You walked faster and was startled by a masked figure coming out from the bushes in front of you.

You paused and watched it. You could make out a silhouette of a person.

"H-hello? Who's there?" You asked

A low deep growl came from behind you. You froze in fear, and turned around slowly.

Your eyes met with yellow eyes. Flashes of that nightmare you had of that wolf came rushing through your mind.

*Am.. I dreaming?*

Your heart began racing in your chest terrified on what may happen next.

You backed away slowly and that thing in front of you let out another growl. Before you could react arms wrapped around you from behind and you were pulled away.

You began kicking and screaming struggling to break free, but whatever that held onto you was strong.

"LET ME GO!" You shouted

You dug your nails into it's hands. You looked up to just see a dark figure.

"Let me go! Please, just let me --"

Before you knew it something huge came from behind the dark figure and attacked it. You rolled around on the ground and that thing let you go.

You stopped landing on your stomach. You looked around and saw those yellow eyes. They looked furious and scary.

Whatever took you away was strong. It fought that wolf. That dark man looking figure held down that wolf.

You didn't know why, but you had this urge to help it. You looked around to see if you could use anything as a weapon. You found a thick branch.

You pushed yourself up and picked it up in your hand. "GET OFF!" You swung as hard as you could and that thing was knocked off.

The wolf got back on it's feet and the both you started to run.