-044; Something Wicked.

Under The Moonlight

Kris headed to his study quickly after coming back from your mothers grave. As he passed your room, he could sense that you were there. "I'll give you space.."

As he came to his study, he shut the door and headed for his book shelf. He pulled the books out letting it crash on the ground, and it revealed a box. He took the box out from behind the books and it was the exact same box, your mother gave your father.

He examined the box and stared at the symbols, "what is.." He tried to open the box, but the top wouldn't come off. There was a key hole, but your mom never gave him a key for it. Kris walked over to his desk and tried to pick lock it with a paper clip, but that didn't work. He shook the box, but it sounded like nothing was in it.

"What is that?" D.O said coming into the room

Kris picked up a bag and placed the box inside, "nothing."

"So you're just going to keep things hidden from us then?" D.O asked

Kris looked at D.O "Leave, why are you in here? Go comfort ____." He walked over to his closet and stuffed his bag with some clothes. "If you want to know so badly go ask her. She's your mate, she should trust you."

"Is this the reason why you're being such a right now?" D.O raised a brow, "since I've bonded to Skye it's like you've forgotten about us, forgotten to be a leader."

Kris scoffed walking towards D.O "her name is ____. Get it right." Kris left the room. He stopped in front of your door wanting to walk in but he didn't want to bother you.

"Where are you going?" D.O asked

"Watch over her while I'm gone." Kris turned his head slightly, "but I swear if you do anything funny, I will kick your ." Kris walked off.

 

"Yifan.", Mr. Wu called his son

Kris stopped in the hallway and sighed heavily, "what?" Kris sounded annoyed

"Where are you going? We are leaving soon. You can't forget about your responsiblities to your pack." Mr. Wu said

"I know, I understand." Kris turned around and faced his dad. "I will be right back."

Kris began to walk off, "why? Where are you going? Are you going to see that girl again?"

Kris stopped, "so what if I am?"

"I told you not to see that girl no more. Look at what she's done to you, forgetting your responsiblities. Forgetting what is most important. Why has she become a priority to you? Don't you care what happens to your pack?" Mr. Wu scolded "She is no good for you."

Kris huffed, "first of all, her name is ____. And second of all, I never wanted this, I never wanted to become a leader. But you had to force this position on me because I'm your son. Suho has become a better leader and you know this, he knows his responsiblities. Let him be the leader, but no. You won't consider it because he isn't your son. He isn't blood."

Mr. Wu came towards Kris and smacked him across the face, "don't you dare, rise your voice at me. Let alone tell me what to do. I am your father and you will listen to what I say. I am still the leader of this pack and you will obey me."

Kris stared at the ground.

"You are not allowed to see that girl again. You will listen to me. You will lead this pack, whether you like it or not. Or so help me.." Mr. Wu lastly said and began to walk away.

"I've bonded to her." Kris spoke, "so you can't tell me I can't see her. Whether you like it or not."

Mr. Wu paused for a moment, then walked away.

 

Kris came along an empty road, night was coming and the gloomy skies hung low. He walked down this path and came to a small hut, crow skulls hung on string, random bones hung along beside. It was displayed outside of this place, making it look creepy. Kris headed towards the door and knocked.

Creeks from the old wooden floor boards came closer towards the door as someone was coming near. A foul odor came across Kris' nose. The door slowly squeaked open and a woman looking in her late 50's opened the door. She wore ragged clothing, it wasn't pleasant to the eye. Her hair almost all grey.

"Yes?" She said weakly

Kris' eyes flash a deep yellow, and he held a hand full of rubies and emeralds.

She smirked and as she opened the door, she turned into a beautiful lady. She looked in her early 20's, brown eyes, long luscious black hair. "Come in, make yourself comfortable." She said taking her payment

Kris walked in looking around to see that this place was still a dump.

"I am Lady Hyua, the most powerful witch of this region." She laughed, "well you should know that since you came to me. So what can I do for you?" She said as she sat down at her table crossing her leg.

Kris looked back at her and her clothes were different as well. Something for fitting of her age.

Kris wasn't amused. He pulled the box out of his bag, "have you seen these symbols around?" He placed the box in front of her

She looked down and felt an incredible burst of energy coming from it. She was fascinated by the symbols. She was drawn to it.

Hyuna reached for the box, but stopped. "May I touch it?" She asked

Kris raised a brow, but nodded. She picked it up and ran her fingers over the box, "where is the key?" She asked impatiently as she tried to open it. 

"Why?" He asked

Hyuna shook her head, "nevermind."

"Well?" Kris asked "I've paid you for your services. Now tell me wench."

Hyuna looked at him displeased, "I haven't seen these symbols before, but what I can tell you is this." She stood up and leaned close to Kris, "there is a great power in that box." She played with the hem of his collar, "if you tell me where this box comes from, maybe I can help you with what you're looking for." She bit on her bottom lip seductivly.

Kris looked down at her and pulled away. He picked up the box, "if that's all you know, then I came to the wrong person." He began to walk to the door,  but the door slammed shut.

"Wait." She pleaded, "I'll tell you what those symbols mean."

Kris turned around and looked at her with furrowed brows. "You know what I am right? I can tear through this house of yours in a second. I am not here for fun and games. I just need answers."

"And I'll tell you those answers, just please. Come sit." She said in a sweet manner.

He walked towards the table and sat down. Hyuna smiled and a silver dagger appeared behind her in her hand. "I will have this box and it's power."