-050; Everything Is Possible.

Under The Moonlight

You sat up quickly and the first site you saw was Kai tied up. "_____.." He said

"Kai?" You looked at the girl next to you, "What is this?"

She smiled polietly, "My name is Lady Hyuna, and I am not here to hurt you.. Or unless you don't do as I say."

You jumped off the alter and went towards Kai, but the golem stood in front of him. You stared at the tall, buff man in front of you.

"I will let the both of you go, no harm will come to you or him. And your other wolf friends." Hyuna said, "You have my word."

You looked back at her, "and what is it that you want in return?"

"_____ don't listen to her. Just get out of here." Kai said

Hyuna came over to you, "all I want is your powers. It's as simple as that. Will me your power, and no one will get hurt. If you don't, then I.." A silver dagger appeared in her hands, "will take it by force. You don't want that do you. And you know what happens after I take your powers. Your wolf friends here will come after me, and I will just have to kill them one by one."

"Don't do it." Kai said quickly, "she took Kris. She did something to him."

Hyuna chuckled, "you just had to say that didn't you." She nodded to the golem and it picked up a bolder hovering it over Kai's head.

"Don't." You said quickly. The golem pulled away from Kai. You looked at Kai knowing what will happen when you will your powers away to Hyuna. You turned to Hyuna, "I'll do it."

"NO!" Kai shouted, "forget about me, just leave. Save yourself."

You ignored his words, "only on one condition." You said, "you let us go. No strings attached, we can leave and you go on about your ways."

Hyuna nodded. "As you wish." She looked at the golem and he dropped the rock right next to Kai's head.

"_____, don't do this." Kai said "Don't."

"Release him first." You ordered

Hyuna waved her hand around and the ropes untied themselves. Kai quickly turned into a wolf and came by your side. "Don't." You looked down at Kai

He looked up at you. "You are simply going to let her get away with this?"

It was like you heard he said and you nodded. Kai stared in disbelief.

You held your hand out to Hyuna and she took your hand. "I .. " You were hesitant about it, but you knew this would all work out in the end. You knew things that were hard to explain. Something a crazy person would say, but you knew these things and you were saddened at the thought of what your parents had to go through to do this for you. "I will you my powers."

A surging energy left your body and went into Hyuna. You collapsed and Kai caught you. "Think of home and it will bring you there.." You whispered

Kai stared at Hyuna, and she was in the state you were when you got your powers. Kai didn't want to stay, he wanted to get you somewhere safe. As what you said, he thought of home back with the others and in an instant thats where the two of you ended.

"Guys!" Sehun called out

The others rushed into the room and saw Sehun taking you off Kai's back. Kai rushed off to get changed.

"How? What happened?" Suho asked

"I don't know." Sehun said

D.O came to your side and you looked pale. Your lips lost it's color, and you were cold. "I-I don't have much time.." You said weakly

He shook his head, "no.. I just got you back." You held his hand, "stay awake okay? Please.."

"Kris..." You called in a whisper

D.O held onto your hand, he furrowed his brows and lowered his head. He was the one that was by your side and yet you called out for Kris. He felt a pang in his chest, but he knew he couldn't do anything about it.

 

"Mr. Kang.." Kris begged, "your daughter is calling for me right now. Something is wrong and you know it too. You just can't sit here and watch as your daughters life passes you by. Don't you want to be a part of it? Don't you want to see her live a long life?"

Your father stood up and headed over to a volt. Kris stood behind him and heard the click to the volt door. Mr. Kang opened the door and Kris could see the same box, he had in his possession, but with different symbols. Mr. Kang turned to face Kris, handing it to him and the key.

Kris shook his head, "come with me. You can't be absent from your daughters life no more." He sighed, "she has no other family."

"My job here is finished. ______ no longer needs me around." Mr. Kang spoke

"What are you talking about?" Kris questioned

"I've died a long time ago, battling with other wars. I'm just simply a hologram programed to watch over _____. I may have the same feelings and some powers, but I'm not alive." Mr.Kang said

Kris shook his head in disbelief, "how? How is this possible?"

The corner of Mr.Kang's lips curved slightly, "there are many possible things in this world. It's just whether if you could find the impossible, possible." Mr. Kang placed the items into Kris' hands, "it will all make sense in a later time. Watch out of her, all 12 of you." Everything around Kris began to blur, and with that Mr. Kang disappeared into ash.

"Kris your back." Luhan said

Kris looked around and he found himself standing in the living room with the others. He looked around and saw D.O sitting across from you. "That girl.. She took _____ powers away. " Kai said, and noticed the box he was holding. "Where did you get this?" Kai pointed, "that chick had one too and when she opened it, this thing went into _____."

Kris knew what he had to do. He placed the key in the keyhole. In a second, you rushed up color coming back into your body, your eyes began to glow white once again. You fell back down. " _____.." D.O clenched onto your hand. Your eyes opened slowly and a smile curved on your lips, "Hi.." You said weakly

The others stood quiet for a moment trying to register what just happened. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!" Tao freaked