-038; The Better Good.

Under The Moonlight

Aurthor's Note: Sorry that I've been away for a while. School is just asjdfhuaebcsadruweabf ! 
I'm still super busy and right now I should be doing work but I'm not! Oh well, I'll do it after this
chapter! :)

sorry for the wait!


[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te8S45jjBes]

You may not remember who these wolves are and what they mean to you, but all you wanted to do was keep them safe. As the hunters came out from behind the trees, you felt a sensation run through your body.

"NO! DON'T HURT THEM!" You yelled

As the hunters leaped to attack, the hit something blocking their way to the wolves.

"What is that?" Hoya asked as he slammed his fist against the invisible wall in front of him.

They turned to you seeing that your eyes were closed shut, hands rolled up into a fist.

"Skye?" L questioned

Kris transformed back into his human form, "______ .. STOP!" He shouted

He was blocked off by the same invisible wall. He pounded his fists against the wall, "____ please stop!"

Blood began to drip down from your nose. You felt light headed, felt like your energy was running out of you.

"STOP IT _______!" Kris pleaded

You opened your heavy lids and everything spun. You looked Kris in front of you, "BEHIND YOU!" He shouted

Before you could react you felt a pain in your neck. You turned slightly leaning back against L, "W-what did--" L pulled out a needle from your neck

"This is the only way we can protect you.. And all of us." He said

You looked forward to see Kris and the wolves ramming into the invisible wall. "______!" Kris shouted "I will KILL you if you hurt her!"

Everything around you blurred, your body went numb and everything went black.

 

 

D.O shook in bed and a fever rose in him. "What's happening to him?" Sehun asked

D.O seemed ot be getting worse and worse by the second. Lay pulled back D.O's hand and the wound seemed to be infected. A green, black mildew seemed to grow from his wound.

Lay moved his hand towards the wound and Xiumin smacked his hand away.

"Ow!"

"Don't touch it." Xiumin warned "Unless you want to become human.. Or--"

"What?" Kai raised his voice

"How do you know?" Suho asked

Xiumin sighed, "I've seen this before... It happened to Kris."

"What?" Baekhyun questioned

"A group of hunters couldn't figure out how to kill our kind, so they made something to make us human.. Then--"

"Who cares about that." Suho said quickly "How do we fix this?"

Xiumin looked at D.O "I don't know.. We'd have to ask Kris."

"But look at him." Kai blurrted "I don't think this is changing him.. I think it's killing him!"

Xiumin lowered his head, "If his body can't take it.. It just might kill him.. Others have died from it too.."

 

 

 

You started to wake up and you felt something cool against your skin. You opened your eyes and you laid on cool concrete.

"You know you're a strange creature.." You saw a blurred fingure in front of you

You slowly pushed yourself up, "L.." You bought your hand up to rub your eyes but they got caught onto something

You frantically looked at your wrist and saw that they were cuffed and chained.

"Wha--What is this?" You looked up at L

L lowered his eyes "I don't want to do this.."

"Then don't."

L looked at you, "But I have too. This is the only way. After all of this we'll live normally again like we've been all of these years."

"Why are you doing this?" You asked "Why do you have to do this?"

L stood up and turned away from you "It's for the better good. This is for you, to keep you safe. That's all I've been doing all my life, keeping everyone safe."

"Keeping me safe?" You questioned "How is this keeping me safe?"

"Skye.. All we've ever done is keep you safe. Safe from your parents, safe from them. If it wasn't for grandma, then you would be one of them right now. You're better off being one of us or human instead of being one of them."

"My.. My parents?" You were taken back "What.. What happened? L, what are you talking about?"

He walked towards the door, "L-oppa!" He slammed the heavy iron door "L-OPPA! NO!" You began to pull against the chains "YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE! LET ME GO!"