-043; In Loving Memory.

Under The Moonlight

"What happened?" Baekhyun asked "H-how did she.. ?"

"How did she bring back D.O?" Chanyeol asked

Suho looked at Kris, "what did you do? Did you bring her back? You know you aren't allowed to --"

Kris leaned against the kitchen counter and crossed his arms *I don't know if I should tell them.. Not until I know.. * , "why does it matter what happened? She's alive isn't she and so is D.O."

Suho smacked his hands against the table, "because you know what the concequences of bringing the dead back to life. Only dark magic and higher power can bring back the dead." He said angrily, "and you know higher beings don't bring back the dead and beings who can use dark magic always ask for something in return. What did they ask you for?"

"What is she?" Luhan asked "Are you not telling us something?"

"Guys.. Give Kris-ge a chance to explain everything." Tao defended

Kris was bombarded with questions. He didn't know how to tell them what you are. He was to distracted over what your father showed him.

"It didn't take long for ____ and Yifan to find each other. Soon the others will show up too."

*What did he mean by that? Were we meant to find each other? What did they not tell _____?*

"Are you even listening?" Kai asked

"Right now you are the only one that can tell us this information." Chen said "Who knows if she has her memories back."

You came into the kitchen and the tenstion in the room was high. You leaned against a pillar near the enterance of the kitchen.

"Skye..." D.O looked at you

All heads turned to you. You looked back at D.O, still looking pale "are you okay?" You asked weakly

He nodded.

You grinned, "that's good."

"_____, what are you doing out of bed?" Kris asked

"Oh now he speaks." Kai said irritatedly

"You still need to get some rest." Kris added

You shook your head, "I'm okay."

Lay stood up from his chair, "then come sit. I feel like you'll collapse at any moment."

You took the seat and all eyes fell on you. "Skye.." Sehun said quietly

You turned to look at the body next to you, "hmm?"

"What are you exactly?" He asked

"Sehun." Kris scolded

"Sorry, but don't we have the right to know." Sehun stated

You nodded, "he's right." You looked at Kris 

"Are you alright with telling us?" Xiumin asked, "do you remember?"

You lowered your eyes and bit your bottom lip, "my name is Jang ______." You started. You shut your eyes because you were still so tired.

"You don't have to do this right now." Kris spoke "If you're still tired, go back to bed."

Your mom held your shoulders staring into your eyes.

"Do as I say. No questions asked. Alright." She said

You nodded

"Run, when I say to run and don't look back. Keep running, no matter what you hear. Do not use any of your powers, no matter what. You must promise me ____." She held out a pinky 

You linked your pinky with hers, "I-I promise."

She hugged you, "trust no one, only Yifan and his pack. They will keep you safe." She held you close and whispered one last thing in your ear.

You opened your eyes and looked at the 12 boys who sat around you.

Your mom pulled away, "I'm sorry for not telling you the truth." She planted a kiss on the top of your head

She stood up quickly, and took your hand "they're coming." As the two of you were about to leave, the front door brust open and the next thing you knew everything flashed white.

You looked away from them, "I'm sorry .." You said quietly. You began to rub the sides of your head. Those last moments before your memory was wiped was hitting you hard. You never got to grieve over the loss of your mom, you just woke up the next day remembering nothing or anything of your past.

"Come on." Kris knew what was going through your mind

"Where?" You asked

"To go see your mom."

----

You began walking up the hill and you saw a lake, cherry blossoms, and mountains. It looked like something you'd only seen in magazines or online. Your mom always loved the water, always so calming and soothing. 

You looked away from the beautiful scenary and the next thing you saw shattered yoru heart. There in front of you laid a tombstone. You walked towards it hesitantly and tears flowed out of your eyes uncontrollably.

"____.." D.O called quietly

"D.O.." Baekhyun took a hold of his wrist, "this is something Kris has to deal with."

You walked towards the tombstone and read, In Loving Memory Lee Eun Sun and Jang _____.

"I thought you were dead.." Kris spoke

"I should be.." You said angrily

"____.. You don't mean that.."

You clenched your fists tight, "GO AWAY!" You shouted. You turned to face him, "GO AWAY! I HATE YOU!" You shoved him

Kris fell back slightly. You were weak but you still used some of your strength on him. He knew you were angry and you had every right to be, but he wasn't going to leave your side. He fell silently and took whatever you had to say to him.

"I called for you and you didn't come!" You shoved him once again, "Where were you when I needed you?" You shoved him again, but this time a surging energy eminated from you, and it sent Kris flying back and crashing to the ground.

You collapsed to your knees feeling light headed. D.O rushed to your side.

"______" As he went to reach out for you, he touched your arm and you were burning hot. He pulled his hand away. *What are you?*

Kris pushed himself up, "I don't go a day without regretting leaving you. If I just stayed, I would of been there. You have the right to be furious, to hate me, but.. I swear I didn't hear your calls until it was too late." He walked back to you 

You gripped onto the grass beneath your hands, "she told me to trust you.."

He stopped in his tracks and his shoulders deflated, "do you not trust me anymore?"

You stood back on your feet, "maybe it was better for me not to remember." you vanished in smoke.

-----

The wolves got back and you were passed out in your room. No one said anything, or really had nothing to say. Kris went straight to his study and shut the door behind him.

He went to his shelf and pulled out a stack of boxs revealing a box. It was the exact same box as what your mother gave your father.

 

 

You woke up hours later feeling like . You regretted getting so angry with Kris. You didn't mean it, you just were angry and needed someone to blame. You got out of bed and made your way to his study.

"Yifan.." You pushed open the door and no one was inside. You stepped in wanting to wait for him but you found a note,

"I'll be gone for a few days. - Kris."