-041; Tragedy.

Under The Moonlight

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ_Fq1kU83Y]

It was a big mess everyone was evenly matched, since the wolves were weaker than usual.

Suho looked at Xiumin, "You must remember something don't you? Look at D.O, we can't let him go on like this. Can't you feel what's happening?"

Xiumin nodded, " I know. I feel it, but I can't do anything about it. I don't know what happened to Kris that day." He sighed, "We were attacked when we were kids, just playing around. Kris.. We left Kris alone because we played a stupid prank on him. Luhan and I didn't know what to do, we left Kris laying out by himself because we were faster as wolves and .. When we got back, he was gone. When he came back he never told us exactly what happened it was always vauge."

"So what this is it then?" Kai asked angrily "We can't do anything for D.O? Because it looks like they won't be back anytime soon."

As they bickered, Lay looked at D.O and something wasn't right at all. Suddenly a stinging pain rose within all the wolves.

"What's this?" Dongwoo looked at the wolf in front of him

The wolves backed away, but fell to the ground and winced in pain.

Woohyun bent down in front the his wolf and laughed "Looks like your friend is dead."

Sungjong pouted, "Now this won't be fun. No challenge for killing them."

L looked down at Kris, "don't worry, you'll be joining your friend soon enough and Skye, she will be mine."

Kris let out a growl, "over my dead body she's not." He gathered enough strength to push himself up and pounced on L pinning down is arms with is claws. Kris growled loudly and bit into L's neck yanking out a chuck of his neck out.

Kris felt satisfied of what he had done and collapsed next to L, who was choking over his own blood.

"NO!" The six remaining boys shouted

They all pulled out their blades, "you'll regret that." Hoya was about to stab into the wolf in front of him, they were all but as they plunged downwards, the wolves disappeared.

 

 

----

 

The wolves found themselves back at the cave and a figure dropped down in front of them. Kris turned his head seeing Skye kneeling on the ground with her head hung low.

"_____.."

You were having a hard time breathing and you were out of it; light headed, tired, you just wanted to sleep. But you had something to do. You pushed yourself up and timidly walked over to D.O. You knelt down beside him and placed a hand over his wound, "_____, no you can't.." Kris stared at you

A glow emanated from your hand into D.O. You began to feel woozy. As if waking from a nightmare, D.O jumped up breathing heavily and you collapsed. D.O looked down at his wound and it was healed. The others began to wake up as well. 

D.O looked down to his side, "Skye.. Skye!" He held you in his arms shaking you to wake "Please, wake up. Skye!"

Kris pushed himself up and headed towards you. He nudged his nose against your arm "____.. "

"Is she.. " Lay didn't want to finish his sentence

---------

 

 

 

"_____! _____ !" Kris called out in a panic as he entered your home

The place was trashed, everything scattered everywhere. Kris' heart raced as he rushed through the mess.

"____! _____!" He called

He couldn't feel you around and that's what scared him the most. He finally came to the back of the house and found your mother on the ground.

He gasped "Eun Sun-sshi.." Kris came to your mothers side

"Y..Yi..fan.." She looked up at him "____..." Kris slid his arms under your mother to lift her, but she shook her head.

"I got to get you out of here." He spoke quickly

She huffed for air "___.. She's... They.. " She stuttered. Kris furrowed his eyes, scared to hear what she was going to say. He was terrified of what to hear. "She's.. Gone..."

Kris fell back and shook his head frantically, "no.. She.. Where is she? Where's her body?" He asked quickly

Your mother looked away from Kris and looked into the bed room. A box that laid on top of the drawer shook and fell to the ground. Kris looked up, "keep it safe.." Your mother looked at Kris. A small smile grew on her lips, "she loved you, you know."

With those last words, Kris heard her heart beat fade away and it became silent.

 

-------

Kris gritted his teeth and began to walk off.

"Where are you going?" Suho asked

"To finish this." He said sternly

"How can you just leave?" D.O asked placing you down carefully on the bed

"Because I'm not going to sit here and do nothing." Kris growled "Come if you please."

Tao followed along side with Kris. They didn't want to leave you, but they could only feel the rage and take out the blame on the hunters.

"Come on D.O." Suho said "Waiting around here won't bring her back.. I know what she means to you..."

"How would you know?" D.O said angrily as tears swelled up in his eyes

Suho lowered his eyes and transformed into a wolf. He began walking, but stopped to look back at D.O, "you aren't the only one who's heartbroken over this. She meant something to all of us too." 

D.O stared at your lifeless body, "Skye.." He said quietly "Why? You're stupid.. You didn't have to save me.." He held your hand tightly, "Please come back.." He leaned in gently kissing your lips.