-040; Monsters.

Under The Moonlight

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sHq-DaqBjw]

"There is come a day when you will avenge your families deaths." Your grandma, also known as Hyun Jung said looking over the seven boys that stood in front of her. "These beings.. No, these monsters think that they can live amongst us thinking that they can be one of us, but they aren't. You must not fall for their human like forms. They are not like us and they will never be us." 

Hyun Jung lead a clan of hunters. She was well known throughout many clans of hunters. She is one of the best and one of the greatest hunters out there.

"We shall kill all of those not of this world. It isn't right for them to be here." She let out a chuckle, "they hide as human's and for what? They create choas wherever they go. We can't like our race die because of them. We are protectors of this world." She continued.

She went on speaking about these creatures and what they were all about. She taught these seven orphans everything that she knew. It's her way of repaying them back afterall she couldn't protect them from these monsters.

These seven boys grew together as brothers protecting each other. They were all torn away from their families after being murdered by these monsters and only Hyun Jung was there to pick up the pieces.

Hyun Jung became obsess with this family and the boys were getting wary of her.

"Soon boys we will hunt this family. They're to strong. We must get rid of them." Hyun Jung said. She began to speak about this family, "I know that all of you must be afraid of turning or becoming one of those monsters, but I need you all to be stronger. This isn't a simple werewolf or vampire killing. This is much more."

"We will do anything you say." Hoya, the strongest out of the seven said

They all agreed.

She looked at the seven wonderful boys she has raised, "Good."

------

The day came and the seven boys changed. They weren't simple humans anymore, but more advanced; super speed, invisiblity, super strength, illusions and more. They even learned a few tricks from witches.

They gathered around the targeted families home and it was choas.

"UMMA!" She screamed as she watched her mother being slaughtered in front of her

She was to weak to get up, her left leg badly injured "Wu Yifan.. please save me.." She watched as the hunters came near her

"Wait.." A voice called

The boys heads turned, "bring her. She could be a good asset." Hyun Jung said

L carried the unconcious body, "what do you suppose we do with her?" He asked

Hyun Jung looked back at L, "make her one of us."

 

 

 

 

 

"When she wakes she will know you seven as her cousins and nothing more. I forbid any of you to be with her. It isn't right." Hyun Jung warned."When she awakes, she will have no memory of her past, and lets keep it that way until she is fully ready to be one of us. No one will speak to her about who we are and what is out there. We can't let her memories come back."

"What if they do come back?" Sungyeol asked

"Then we'll have to keep making them disappear."

The seven boys did as told. Never spoke about who they really were, who she really was. They just kept it a secret. Soon, Hyun Jung lost herself, maybe it was because she was getting to an old age but she was more infatuated with Skye. She was finally raising someone as if she was an actual mother to her. It scared her, but she didn't run away from it.

The seven boys knew what was happening to Hyun Jung, it was even happening to them but they didn't allow their feelings get in the way. Slowly as the days passed they all noticed that Hyun Jung was trying to make up for what she had done to Skye. They loved Skye like family but letting Skye remember who she was, they weren't going to allow it.

 

 

 

 

-------

The six boys grew bored of waiting. "L is taking to long." Sungjong whinned

"Wait a bit longer." Sunggyu said

The wolves looked at one another and they could feel themselves getting weaker. They knew that D.O wasn't doing well, but they couldn't leave. Kris couldn't leave without knowing--having you back with him.

"We can't stay here. They need us." Luhan spoke

"Luhan-ge is right, we need to go. They're calling for you." Sehun added

"I know. I can hear them, but I can't just leave. I can't leave her." Kris said angrily

"We understand that, but we have to go." Chen said "Please ge. We will get her back, you have our word on that. But we can do that if one of us dies. You know what happens when a pack member falls. You know that if one of us dies, we are weakened. It will be easier for them to kill us all. Do you think Skye would want that?"

Kris didn't like it, but he knew he had to leave. He turned away, but once he did

"Nuh uh .. " L spoke "Where do you think you're going?"

Kris turned back, and L walked towards Kris. He had a smirked wiped across his face. "Leaving already? We're just getting started." He walked passed where the force field once stood