-039; Goodbye.

Under The Moonlight

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFXjP9umkeY]

Tears trickled down your face as you felt helpless. The world you once knew suddenly became a world full of questiones and things you'd only see in the movies or what you read. But for some odd reason the supernatural made sense to you.

"Skye.."

You looked at the door, "Hello?" You called rustling the chains

A blurred face came across your mind

"Skye.."

You realized the voice wasn't coming from your surroundings but in your head. If your world suddenly changed to the unexpectable you shut your eyes and went with it.

You felt releaxed. A brush of wind ran against your arm 

"You came"

Your eyes flung open meeting a starry night sky. You looked around yourself and you were laying in a field. You lifted yours arms up and found that they weren't bound.

"Skye"

You spun your head towards the voice

"You." You stood up quickly

Your eyes met with sadden round brown eyes coming from a wolf. By the look of the wolf it looked like it was the one from earlier, the one who got stabbed.

"H-how can I hear you?" You asked nervously

It came towards you and you stepped back frightened. It lowered it's head.

You got a sense that it wasn't going to hurt you. You began to walked towards it slowly and you reached out to pet it.

The wolf closed his eyes pleased. As you petted the wolf you noticed a patch of blood in it's fur.

"I'm sorry"

Your head turned to face the wolf.

"I'm sorry that I can't protect you."

Your heard wrenched in pain, but you didn't exactly know why.

"Why are you saying this?" You asked in a panicked voice as if you knew he was trying to say goodbye.

This wolf felt familiar to you. You had his image in your head but you couldn't put a name or add a memory to it. He rubbed his head against your shoulder, "Don't forget about me."

You were going to lose someone who meant something to you, but you didn't know who he was. You wrapped your arms around his neck and rested your head against him, "Don't go. Please." Tears welled up "You know me, help me remember."

 

 

 

 

The force field stayed up, the 6 wolves faced off with the 6 hunters.

"So Kris.." Hoya glared at him "You know you won't get her back."

"You were always in the way." Dongwoo played around with his blade, "I can't wait to get rid of you."

Kris smirked "You talk way too much. Let's see you get rid of me."

Dongwoo stood in front of Kris, "Once L is done with her--"

Kris slammed his fist against the force field.

The hunters laughed. "Hyung he's trying to scare you." Sungjong chuckled

"Too bad though." Dongwoo walked away "Your friend is going to die and there won't be anyone to save him." Dongwoo stopped and spun on his heels to look back at Kris, "It was Skye's mom who saved you last time wasn't it? But now that she's gone and Skye is gone too.. One wolf falls they all fall."

Kris gritted his teeth and in a flash he transformed back in to his wolf form.


Author's Note:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS !
I hope for christmas everyone got what they wanted!
Hope everyone's new year will be a great one :)

I'll try to make longer updates still so busy .. SORRY ):