-047; Silence.

Under The Moonlight

Hyuna stared at your sleeping body. She held a dagger spinning the tip of the blade on her index finger.

"What to do?" She whispered

The door creeked open, the dagger disappeared and Hyuna changed back into Kris.

"Oh, Kris.. I didn't know you were back.."

Hyuna turned around, "yeah.." she walked towards the door and stepped outside, "so.. Do you need something?"

D.O stared at him oddly, "you.. You smell different.."

Hyuna looked down at herself, "uh.. Yeah, I was around .. Some others. You know just wanted to get away for awhile, but I'm back. Nothing to worry about."

D.O thought that Kris was acting strange, "where did you even go? Why didn't you tell anyone you were leaving?"

"I just wanted to get away for awhile, is that bad? I'm back aren't I?"

D.O raised a brow, but sighed. "I know that you and ______ have known each other for a long time, and the two of you have secrets.. But you have to let us know about these things. We are a pack and you can't keep secrets..."

*Argh, is he ever going to shut up?* Hyuna thought

"You can't hide things from us. Keeping the secert of ______ being an Immortal is--"

Hyuna's eyes widened, "she is an Immortal?" She asked

D.O furrowed his brows, then it snapped in his head. He forgot that you told them that you were lied to about what you were. So probably, Kris was lied to as well. "Right, I don't think you know." D.O said "She told us earlier when you were gone. Whatever she told you about what she was, was a lie."

Hyuna looked back into your room and stared at your sleeping body, *you're the Immortal princess.. Well this changes everything*

 

 

 

-------

Kris began waking up, his vision blurred and his body sore. "Finally you're awake." A man with a much deeply and elderly tone said

Kris woke up in shock, sitting up right but hurting himself in the process.

"Woah, son slow down."

Kris stared at a man in his late 60's. He was well dressed, and stared at Kris with a worried expression.

"W-who are you? Where am I?" Kris looked around, seeing that none of this looked familiar or looked like a hospital.

The man bowed, "I am Kim Jin-woo, master Dae-sshi's butler."

Kris sat up slowly and tried to get out of bed, "You know Kang Dae-sshi? Is he here, can I speak with him?"

Jin-woo held onto Kris' shoulders and sat him down, "master Dae-sshi..." He took in a deep breath, "he will not be able to speak with you."

Kris stared at Jin-woo with confusion, "what? Why not? I'm Wu Yifan, I know his daughter _______. He knows who I am, please. I need to talk with him."

Jin-woo shook his head and let out a light smile, "son, I know who you are. If you speak to him, you won't get an answer out of him. He hasn't spoken since mistress Eun Sun died and thinking his daughter was dead as well."

Kris fell back into bed, "that's why he didn't speak.." He shook his head and didn't want to take no as an answer. "Please, let me speak with him. His daughter is in danger."

"As you wish."

Jin-woo lead the way through the empty hall. This place looked like Kris' parents house, walls of mahogany, marble floorings, patterned rugs, a house made for a rich man. They came up to grand doors and Jin-woo stood there.

"Master Dae-sshi is inside." He said

Kris pushed open the door and walked inside. He came to a butterfly staircase. He looked around to see that everything was a mess. The place looked like a study or what used to be a study. Books everywhere, glass, paper. The wallpaper peeling off the walls. The windows being cover by heavy black curtains. It didn't let any sun through. The room was lightly lit, with small lamps here and there and pot lights. Kris began walking down the flight of stairs,

"Dae-sshi.. " He called

The door closed behind him making a loud thud. Kris looked back and now it looked darker than ever in this room. Kris made his way slowly down the steps.

"Jin-woo-sshi told me why you didn't talk to me last time, and I understand." Kris watched out of the broken glass, and books rummaged on the ground, "There isn't a lot of time for me to explain everything but _______ is in danger.. And maybe the whole world."


Author's Note: Thank you everyone who has subscribed and/or upvoted this story! It really means a lot (:
&& also sorry for the slow updates. I've just been going through some personal things.. I'm not going
to give up on this story, so please bare with the slow updates! Thanks again for everyone who has
been reading and loving the story (: