-004; Zoned Out.

Under The Moonlight

"She has nothing to do with us."

"I couldn't leave you."

 

---

 

You went on with your days as normal once you were released from the hospital. Your grandma stayed with you for a few days and headed back home, when she knew that you were alright. Plus you told her repeatedly that you were fine.

You had a few days off from work because your grandma didn't want you to work. You made your way through the wooded area around your house. It was one of the placed that you could go to and think properly.

You came to a clearing of a small little field with a tree in the middle. This place was your secret get away. You loved this place, it's always been a place you've gone to as a kid.

You sat underneath the tree and took out your sketchbook. You'd like to draw anything that came to mind. You were half way done with your drawing when you started to fell sleepy.

"Hmm.. 5 minutes.." You shut your eyes leaning your head against the tree, placing the sketchbook on your lap.

 

 

 

"Please stay awake! I'll get you to the hospital soon! We're almost there!" You sad in a panicked voice, cradling something in your arms. "Don't die, you'll be fine!"

You ran through the woods terrifed that the blurred object in your arms would die. You kept running when you were tackled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You began to wake up and you felt something on your arms. You opened your eyes to see a blanket was placed over you. You brought a blanket with you, butyou left it beside you and never touched it.

You sat up looking around to see if anyone was around, but nothing. You looked beside you to see your sketchbook closed and your pencil placed neatly on top of it.

You rubbed your temples, "My memories are suppose to get better in time.. Not worse.." You mumbled to yourself.

---

 

"Morning unnie! Nice to see you're finally back!" Haerin chirped

You smiled "It's nice to be back! If I stayed home any longer I would of gone crazy!" You let out a small laugh heading to the back and put your stuff away.

You got back to work no problem. It wasn't that busy at the restaurant so you spent most of your time working on projects on your laptop.

 

"Hurry up!" He said running

"I'm coming!" You ran behind him

"Last one up is a rotten egg!" He teased laughing

The two of you climbed up the tree and,

 

 

"BOO!" You were startled by Haerin

You shut your eyes and took a deep breath. Haerin giggled as you opened your eyes, "Yah!" You said trying not to raise your voice "Don't do that!"

She laughed and leaned against the counter, "You didn't hear me calling!"

"So, you tap my shoulder! Wave a hand in front of my face, not scare me!" You crossed your arms

Haerin pinched your cheeks "Awe unnie! Don't be mad I was just playing around!" She pouted

 

 


Author's Note: Sorry if it seems a little slow right now!
Don't worry, it'll get better soon.. I hope.. !

Thank you for everyone who subscribed! :) 
Comment && Subscribe <3