-014; Crazy.

Under The Moonlight

D.O stood close to you. Whatever D.O could see or hear you couldn't. You looked around trying to see if you could catch a glimpse of something, but nothing.

"W-what's out there?" You stuttered

It scared you not knowing what's out there.

D.O didn't respond of course.

He heard movement through the trees. He knew that you wouldn't be able to take on what was coming. You're merely a human. The two of you were out numbered. He couldn't fight and protect you because in the process he knew he'd surely fail.

He howled ferouciously, which made you cover your ears.

The next thing you heard was the sound of D.O's voice in your head, ".. Don't just stand there! Get on!"

You looked at D.O and instead of questioning it you hoped on his back and not a second later D.O sped off.

You couldn't focus on much around you. You clung onto D.O's fur just hoping you wouldn't fall off.

You had this sense to look behind you and you did. To your surprise something was after the two of you.

The rain did blur a bit of your vision, but you could swear something moved through the rain.

This thing was fast. Knowing that if you were on foot running you wouldn't be able to keep up with D.O.

It was getting closer. You turned back and held onto D.O *What's happening?*

You felt a presence near you. You whipped your head to look at it and saw a strange blur. The rain hit it shpping it as a person.

"W-what .. The--"

You felt a hand tightly grab onto your wrist. You waned to pull away but something was stopping you.

D.O looked back and whatever was holding you yanked you off of D.O's back.

Everything around you began to blur. The feeling of being on a rollercoaster rushed through you making you shut your eyes.

"I'll get you back!", D.O's voice rung in your head once more.

You napped out of your state and began to fuss around.

You screamed, "D.O HELP ME!"

And with out a doubt D.O came to your side. He didn't exactly know how to take the person out without getting you hurt, until he smelled something familiar.

He grabbed onto the thing and pulled it away. You flew out of it's hands and all you saw next was the ground. You shut your eyes waiting fort he hard impact of the ground, when you landed on something that cushioned the blow.

Your eyes shot opened to see that you were on a redish brown wolf. It looked back at you and you were hypnotized by it's green eyes., *There's more?*

You napped out of it when you felt yourself sliding off it's back.

"I'm guessing you're friendly?" You asked pulling yourself to sit on it's back.

It nodded and it began to go.

"Wait what about D.O?" You asked, realizing that you wouldn't get an answer. You sighed "Will he be okay?"

The redish brown wold nodded and headed off. You looked back and couldn't see or hear anything.

You felt worried, distressed that you were leaving D.O behind.

You and the wolf got to the cave and slid off it's back. "Thank you." You said quietly

You looked out the mouth og the cave and waited.

Time went by and you were cold. Your clothes were soaked by the rain and you didn't have a change of clothes or could go back home.

You felt something being placed on your shoulders.

You jumped and turned your head quickly, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

"Umm.." You looked to see what he placed on your shoulders and it was a towel.

"You looked like you were getting cold. I made a fire over there if--"

You bowed "Thank you, but I'm alright."

"You know he'll be okay?" He said "The're probably on there way back."

You furrowed your brows, "How many more of your kind is there?"

He looked at you confused. He was about to say something when he thought that he shouldn't say anything.

"I'm Baekhyun." He said with a nervous smile

You smiled back slightly, "I'm Skye."

"You're taking this quiet easily then expected." Baekhyun spoke

You shrugged, "Something about this seems familiar.. And--" You sighed lowering your eyes "Nevermind sounds crazy. I just might be going crazy. I don't even know why I'm telling you this."

"Say it." Baekhyun said "You found out we can turn into wolves, and that doesn't sound crazy to you?"

You fiddled with your fingers and said "Finding this out doesn't phase me really. This is the only thing in my life that sort of makes sense and the life I've been living has been a lie."

It was silent for a moment and Baekhyun bursted into laughter.

"Maybe you're crazy!"