Chapter Seven

Accidentally in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung grinned widely seeing the famous Shim Changmin looking flushed in front of her. She grabbed the plate of rice and started dumping mounds on her plate when she heard him murmured something.

"Of course I know you."
"What was that?"
"I said, I know who you are, Choi Sooyoung." He said matter-of-factly.
"Wow! A fan! And I'm not even a celebrity yet! Hahahaha!"

Changmin gave her a bored look but she continued laughing like a demented hyena.

"Whatever. If I were in your case, I wouldn't be too happy being known as the city's number one delinquent."
"Delinquent? Try gangster." She quipped while chewing on the spoonful of rice she put in .
"Gangster? Yeah right. Also, please refrain from talking when your mouth is full." He sliced a huge chunk off the steak unaware of the dagger stares Sooyoung was giving her.

"My mouth isn't even half-full." She stuck a fork into the slice of steak Changmin was working on and gave him a smile a bit too sweet it's teetering on fake.

Changmin pulled the slice but she kept the fork strongly attached to the chunk. In her mind, Sooyoung can imagine the background fading into black and bolts of lightning striking over their heads. The pressure was too high and the food was delicious so there's no way she's gonna lose. The plate was on the verge of breaking. Changmin gave out a sigh and pulled out his fork. Sooyoung gave a triumphant smile but that was quickly replaced by shock when Changmin the tines of his fork and wiped it generously on the steak.

"Oh no, you didn't!" She quickly took out her fork and snapped at him.
"Oh yes, I did!"

"You are so disgusting! Do you know how many hours I've labored for that?"

Changmin put the steak on his mouth and chomped off happily, ignoring a fuming Sooyoung in front of him.

"YAH!" She banged her spoon continuously on her plate. "I marinated that for three days! Don't you know how much of a torture it is to open the fridge and see it sitting on the shelf and restraining myself to cook it in an instant? Aish!"

He took his time chewing the meat, enjoying the annoyed expression on the tall girl's face.
"Do you have a serious eye ailment?" He said right after he swallowed the piece.
"WHAT?!"
"I mean, you must have one with all the winking that you do. Or..." He took a swig on his glass before continuing. "You must really have a huge crush on me."

Sooyoung was taken aback by the retort. So here was a male who popped unpronounced on her doorstep, ate more than half of the food that is supposed to be hers, and finally concluding, in the most confident tone, that she fancies him. What the actual bull?

"Well...?" Changmin cocked an eyebrow and smirked at her.

Oh, and now he's taunting, she thinks. Too bad, Shim Changmin, I rule in that division.

Her expression softened and she gazed longingly at him. She batted her eyelashes and leaned her head.
"What do you know? You're right." She smiled mischievously and gave Changmin another wink. "I LAIIIKE YOU!"

"Oh, please." He rolled his eyes and continued eating.

"WHAT?" She can't help but laugh, obliviously happy that she now has the upper hand upon seeing the disappointed look on Changmin's face.

"Really. Stop doing it. It's giving me the creeps."
"You are so over-reactive." She shook her head.
"Well then, how would you react if someone you don't know wolf-whistles and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter