Chapter Twenty-Seven

Accidentally in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Master,

I'm taking your place at the stall today. ^^;
Spend some time with Makdoongie and help tutor her with the university exams, arasoh? ^^

Your Slave,
Changmin


“What the hell?”

Changmin's note on the fridge was the first thing she saw right after she stepped into the kitchen to get a glass of water. She grabbed the piece of paper and marched towards where Seohyun was sitting on the living room.

“Can you believe what that dweeb did?!”

Sooyoung shoved the paper into the maknae's face before she could get a chance to answer. Seohyun read the note and a smile started to form on her lips.

“Who gave him the right to do this? Has he not seen the weather? It looks like it will rain! Reason why I came back even if I’m still not done tending those strawberries! And what in the world was he thinking when he decided to use the truck without asking for my permission? Darn, I haven't even checked how many crates he brought! Why didn't he wait for me? Retarded moron! I'm not even sure if he has already eaten his breakfast! Why did he suddenly think of this? He doesn't even know the actual price of the fruits! Aish!”

Sooyoung continued to rattle on, oblivious to the amused look the younger girl was giving her.

“What are you smiling there for?”
“Oppa asked me to tell you but I didn’t know that he left a note for you still.”
“What’s so amusing about that?” she barked but the younger girl continued beaming back at her.

“Nothing, unnie.” Seohyun smiled innocently as she stood up and made her way to retrieve the forgotten glass of water Sooyoung was supposed to get in the kitchen. She returned soon after with a glass on her hand. “I guess this is oppa's way of making up to you after your fight.”

“Well, he better do this well! Aish.”

The girl could have ranted on forever but the sound of a car being parked had her standing up from her seat and looking out into the window.

“YAH! SHIM CHANGMIN!” the girl bolted out the door faster than Seohyun could ever say “goguma”. The boy who has just stepped out of the car gave her a surprised look; but then his face broke into a grin a few seconds after.

“HONEY!”
“Don’t Honey-Honey me! What were you thinking?”

“Well, I thought you’d be back later and I figured out that instead of being idle, I could be of help by selling the remaining crates.” He grinned smugly at her but the girl simply crossed her arms and continued asking questions.

“Do you even know how much they actually cost?” she asked arrogantly.
“I asked Makdoongie.” Was the simple reply.

“And how did it go then, hotshot?”

“Well, I’ve sold two crates and I actually went back here to get the last one.” Sooyoung’s jaw dropped and Changmin took that as a symbol of approval. He smirked as he touched her chin; closing her parted mouth. “I know I’m good, you don’t have to be so surprised.”

“Stop fooling around.”

“I’m not kidding anybody. Our oranges are selling like hotcakes honey and if you still don’t want to believe so, come with me and I’ll show you.”

She barely had time to answer before Changmin sprinted towards the house calling Seohyun’s name. The boy appeared at the door not long after with the younger girl beside him.

“Unnie, go with oppa. Don’t worry about tutoring me, I can do it myself. I’ll be fine here.”

Changmin smirked and patted the maknae’s head before looking back at Sooyoung. “So, Makdoongie already gave her permission even without you asking for it. You have no other reason not to go with me. Let’s go before the rain pours down.” At this, he walked towards her and grabbed her hand. Sooyoung who was still trying to digest everything followed a humming Changmin timidly as he skipped his way to the fruit shed.

 


 

“AND he told me that we’ll be visiting the kids again! We’ll go there this Sunday after we hear mass. I am so excited! Have I told you already what he said when we were having lunch? He says he wants us to go back to the hill and have a real picnic! I am excited Taengoo-yah! When do you think will that be? Omo omo, I should think of what to wear, right? But I am not sure when will that be! Help me look for a good dress okay? Yah! Yah! Are you sleeping?! I’m not yet done!” Tiffany half-screamed at the telephone receiver.

“I’m still awake Hwang Miyoung.” Came her best friend’s lazy reply. “You’ve been telling me the same thing for the past two hours now. Do you have anything else to say?”

“Why are you like this?” the city mayor whined and pouted as if the person on the other line could see her.

“I am squealing with you when you first told me the story, in case you forgot. But my jaw hurts so I can’t squeal anymore. Besides, you’re only retelling it. Can’t you tell me more interesting things? Like whether he held your hand or touched your hair or tried to kiss you or wipe food from your mouth or----”

Taeyeon didn’t had the chance to finish her sentence when a sound of what might be a dolphin being run over by a steamroller erupted from the phone.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KIM TAEYEON! YOU’RE BEING BYUNTAE AGAIN!!!”

The girl has the phone at a good distance away from her but she can still hear Tiffany’s squealing loud and clear.

“YAH! YAH! STOP SQUEALING! YOU’LL WAKE THE ENTIRE NEIGHBORHOOD!”

“But you’re being erted again!” Tiffany giggled from the other line in a much softer tone and Taeyeon felt it safe to put the phone back on her ear.

“I’m not. And as I was saying, what happened between both of you is obviously not fitting to what normal people your age should be doing on a normal date.”

“OMG, what are you saying?!” Fany felt like her eyes will pop out of it sockets.

“Ah, sorry. I forgot that what you were doing is actually very fitting for what you are supposed to be doing since you are like both children of God and goody-two shoes kids or something of that sort. Yeah, my fault.”

“Taeyeon-ah? Are you sleep talking again?”

“No, pabo-yah. But next time, please tell me more interesting stories. You could have held hands! Why are you so slow? You’re acting like a school girl. MOVE!”

“Yah, Taengoo-yah I think you’re already sleepy!” She looked at the bedside clock telling her that it’s already half past midnight. They’ve been talking long enough and she somehow felt guilty of keeping Taeyeon awake. “I’m sorry for keeping you awake. Mianhae~” She put up her best aegyo voice and waited for a reply.

She heard the older girl breathe out loudly before speaking in a clear voice. “Hwang Miyoung, listen to what I’m going to say because this is going to be the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter