Chapter Five

Accidentally in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Hyung?" Changmin went over a sullen-looking Siwon in the living room and offered him a plate of cookies.   The older boy's face brightened up, almost automatically, upon seeing him.   "Ah, Min... Does Mrs Kim know you robbed the cookie jar again?" Siwon chuckled.   Changmin jumped on the couch and sat down near his brother.   "No, she doesn't. But desperate times call for desperate measures."   Siwon laughed and looked at his younger brother. They look alike like a pea is to a lettuce but he knew deep inside that the bond they share as brothers is strong and that they are closer than what most people expected them to be.   He took the plate of cookies from the younger boy's hand and put it on the coffee table.   "You have to cut down on all that eating or you'll put Tiffany on the watch for your diet."   He expected Changmin to laugh along with him but the younger boy's face turned serious.   "Ah, hyung..."   Something about Changmin's tone made him worry.   "Yes?" "Hyung... Do you love me?"   Siwon looked at Changmin's face and he can't help but laugh.   "Of course I do, Min! You're the best little brother in the entire universe. I couldn't imagine having anybody else as a brother aside from you."   He caught the younger boy on a headlock and ruffled his hair.   "Ow, hyung! You don't have to be so rough in showing your loving!"   The younger boy laughed and his older brother caught on. They laughed heartily until they're almost out of breath.   "You know what's funny, hyung?" Changmin asked in between breaths. "What?" "We're laughing and we don't know why." He said while wiping the happy tears from his eyes. "Crazy. Yes, that's what we are." Siwon laughed again. "But I mean it. You're the best little bro. And now that you're not so little anymore, I think I'm gonna miss the old times. I'll miss waking up on mornings and see you gobble up breakfast like nobody's business."   He smiled, took the plate of cookies from the table, and gave it to his younger brother. "It's yours."   Changmin held the plate but continued to look at his older brother.   "Hyung..." "Yes?" "I love you."   Siwon smiled genuinely. "I love you too, Min."   "Hyung, there's one thing I would like to ask from you." "What is it?"   Changmin heaved out a sigh and put the plate back into Siwon's hands.   He looked at his elder brother and spoke.

"Claim your happiness back. You deserve nothing else." he gave his brother a pat on the shoulder, stood up and walked out of the living room, leaving a perplexed Siwon behind.

CHANGMIN walked out of the house and straight into his car. He would drive around. I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter