Chapter Eleven

Accidentally in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SIWON squeezed his eyes shut and tried remembering what has happened.

It was all a dream. He kept his eyes closed and smiled as he tried retaining the images in his mind. A happy dream.

"Siwon-ssi?" He was jerked awake by the voice. He opened his eyes to see Tiffany still staring at her, one hand still on his wrist and the other still feeling his neck. His heart was banging wildly on the roof of his chest as he tried groping for words to say.

"T-Tiffany?"
"Yes, oppa?"

Oppa. AGAIN. So I wasn't dreaming.

"Ah. Yes. What happened?"
"You were sweating profusely and you looked sick." She blushed upon realizing her hand placement on Siwon's neck.

Tiffany put her hands down quickly. "And then, you sort of, fell asleep for a few seconds there." She folded her hands on her lap, trying her best to hide her flushed face.

"Oh. I'm fine. Yeah. Fine. Thanks for uh, checking on me. Yeah. Thanks." Siwon quickly stood up and bowed clumsily at the young girl sitting on the sofa. "So, uh, I'll go to the kitchen first. To get a glass of water. Yes. A glass of water. Okay. Bye. I mean, see you later. Okay. I'll go now."

He turned around and left the room, not bothering to wait for Tiffany's reply.

Tiffany could just stare at the tall boy's back as he half-walked/half-ran to the kitchen. She heaved out a sigh and thought back on what happened for the past five minutes.

"Oppa? I called him oppa?" She unconsciously covered with her hand and blushed.

 

 

"LEFT. Left!" Sooyoung was pointing directions from Changmin's back as they passed through a denser part of the woods along their way to the cottage.

She should have known that he wouldn't really be able to do what he said he would a while ago, granting that he wouldn't really know how to get out of the woods alone. She's been nagging herself silently for the first minute of the 'ride' but her mood was back to normal again.

The walk has been uneventful, so far. Quiet and peaceful with only Sooyoung's voice heard as she pointed out the directions. She has memorized all the trees in this forest but she took time to observe each just to calm herself. It took her thirty-seven deep breaths to soothe her rapid nerves the moment Changmin decided to give her a piggyback ride.

She was still lost in thought when she heard, more like felt, the tall boy snicker.

"What's so funny?" She scowled.

"Oh nothing. Just the thought that carrying you on my back through the woods is one number off the list of the things we should do as a couple. Romantic, isn't it?" He sniggered again.

"Please." She rolled her eyes and silently nagged herself again for ending up in this situation.
"All we need is a camera crew and we'd be perfect for a drama scene."

"Shut up."
"It though cause it's a clear spring day. It should have been autumn, with the leaves falling around us." He continued blabbing. "Ah, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter