Chapter Nineteen

Accidentally in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kibum, are you sure it’s okay if I leave you here?”
“Yes, hyung. Don’t worry. It’s not as if Min’s gonna murder me. Besides, Yoona’s gonna be arriving any moment soon anyway.” Kibum gave out his trademark smile as he bade goodbye to the older boy.

He and Changmin were standing outside Siwon’s car. The older boy expressed his need to leave after talking with Changmin. Apparently, he has an important meeting to attend to regarding his supermarket business.

“So, I’ll go now. Take care of yourselves. Min, remember the promise.” He looked at the younger boy who looked back at him with a smile. “I will, hyung.” And with that, he rolled the windows up and drove off.

The two boys watched as Siwon’s car disappeared from the curve.

“Ah, so I guess all is well now, eh?” Kibum asked the younger boy.
“Yes. For now.” He looked at the elder boy with a small smile before turning his back to walk towards the house.

“Yah, Min-ah I have observed something.” Kibum said as he walked over to the retreating boy.
“What is it?”
“You’re very talkative now.”
“What?”
“You’re more talkative than usual. And you’re noisier.”
“What do you mean?” He paused for a while and looked at Kibum. “I’ve always been talkative.”
“Well yes, but only around the people you’re close to. You’re usually quiet to strangers. But, ah I don’t know. You seem different. I heard you shouting “honey” a while ago too.” Kibum said with a naughty gleam in his eye.

They reached the porch and Changmin was about to turn the doorknob when he stopped and looked at Kibum.
“Oh you mean that? It’s supposed to be that way, isn’t it? She’s my wife.” He then smirked, more to himself, before continuing. “Speaking of that girl, I wonder where she went. She’s just with me before you came in. She wasn’t anywhere in the house when hyung and I looked for her.”
“She was with us.”
“What?”
“Sooyoung was with us. With Seohyun and I. I actually thought you sent her out, too.” The older boy looked confused.
“I didn’t. Where is she?”
“She went ahead before us. Used the backdoor I suppose since we didn’t see her use the front door.”
They stepped inside the living room and Kibum immediately propped himself on one of the larger pillows.

“Make yourself comfortable. I’ll just look for her.”
Kibum just raised his shoulder in reply.

Changmin walked towards the kitchen to see a tired Seohyun munching on a huge chunk of sweet potato with a glass of cold milk beside her.

“Your unnie?” he asked her.
Seohyun who was still chewing the food just scrunched her face cutely in reply.

“Never mind, Seohyunnie. Enjoy your snack.” He patted the younger girl’s head and walked out of the kitchen.

He then marched directly to Sooyoung’s room. He opened the door and took a breath of relief to see Sooyoung lying on the bed with a copy of Five-Minute Japanese Food cookbook on her hands.

“Hey you!”
The tall girl moved her book away from her line of vision to see the caller. She gave him a bored look before going back to her reading.

“Where were you?” Changmin jumped on the bed and took the book away from her hands.
“Yah! I’m reading. Ever heard of manners?”
The tall boy took a deep breath before repeating his question. “Where were you?”

“With Kibum-oppa and Makdoongie. Why?” she then sat up straight to face him.
“Siwon-hyung wants to see you but you were nowhere in sight.”
“Why does he need to see me?”

“The hell I know, I’m not him.” He then shoved her gently before he leaned on the headrest and raised his feet high on a pile of pillows.
“Yah, move away!” Sooyoung who was momentarily shocked upon Changmin’s actions tried pushing the boy off the bed.
“I want to rest.”
“Do that in the living room! This is my room!”
“This is OUR room.”
“I came here first! Move away!”

Sooyoung continued pushing the boy but he remained stiff in his position. Eyes closed as he put his arms behind his head.

“Be quiet, I’m thinking about something.”
“That doesn’t concern me a bit, move away!” she kept on shoving the boy but stopped doing so when she heard him continue.
“It concerns you. It concerns us.”
“…”
“Siwon-hyung asked me something.” He continued still without opening his eyes.

The girl didn’t say anything but she looked at him with curious eyes.

“He made me promise not to make you cry.” Changmin said rather quietly.

Sooyoung stared at him for what seemed like ages before she let out a hearty laugh.

“You? Make me cry? And how might that be? I can easily break your bones, you know.”
Changmin opened his eyes and looked at her seriously; refusing to ride with the girl’s joke.

“Remember when I promised you that when things fall into place, everything will be back to normal?”

Sooyoung said nothing and silence filled the room. Changmin gazed at her before softly saying “I didn’t forget that promise.”

 

FROM Fany Fany Tiffany
Oppa, are you busy? I need to talk to you about something. Reply soon.

Something about Tiffany’s message made Siwon worry. He immediately bade a polite goodbye soon after he clinched the deal with their Japanese client.

“Fany-ah, I’m not busy. Meeting’s over. Are you in your office?”

He pushed the send button before he went inside his car and revved up the engine. He didn’t even manage to reach the main highway before his phone beeped again.

From Fany Fany Tiffany
Yes. But can we talk somewhere else?

Okay, that said a lot. He picked up his phone and typed in quickly.

“Okay, stay there. I’ll pick you up.”

Siw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter