The Club

Hidden Feelings

Krystal POV:

            I sighed after another long day at work. Of course I had the regular customers but I had to work over time to try to earn the days rent. I trudged home and paid the guards as usual. Once I was locked away in my room I moved to the refrigerator and took out the small familiar silver pouch. I bite the corner off and started to drink the thick red liquid from the pouch. Once I was done I threw it to the floor in disgust. I looked at the small foil packets that littered the floor. I picked them up one by one and threw them all in the trash. I sighed and stared out the window. The moon was full and for once not everything was dark.

            I hopped up on the window ledge and swung my legs out from the edge. I hummed to myself as I watched the moon rise in the sky. I looked down at the guards who always surrounded the building. I watched as the fighting started to break out. Every night there was countless fighting that broke out in the streets. Angry people looking for the criminals living with in Nox usually brought more than just a few friends. I smiled and watched as the Nox guards easily won the fight. They weren’t paid for nothing. They always were able to keep us safe no matter where we lived. Nox had us moved around a lot because of now hard it was to keep us safe. No one staying at Nox had more than a suitcase of belongings and no one knew anyone staying in the building unless introduced by Nox. There was only one person I knew of and that was only because I worked with her.

            Her name is Victoria and she lives next door. She is an and doesn’t make as much money as me but at least she doesn’t have to sell herself. I started out working with her but I got annoyed at going on dates with men I had no interests in. instead I went for the option in which I could have half of the year free. I didn’t mind the . It didn’t matter to me. All I needed was the protection. I smiled out the window as another fight broke out. I climbed out the window on to the roof. I looked out at the city below and hummed quietly to myself. After a while I sighed and got back up and slipped back into my room silently. I had work tomorrow.

Amber POV:

            I smiled and looked over the city. For once it looked beautiful. I glanced over to where I knew Donghae was staying. I smirked to myself and snuck in the building. As my paws hit the floor I moved swiftly into the dark corner where I knew I wouldn’t be seen. I watched silently as Donghae walked into his apartment. It was a small place with not much in it but I knew Donghae didn’t need much. I waited until he threw himself on the bed to attack. I pounced and landed on top of him. He pushed me off and laughed once he realized it was me.

            “Yah! I did not sign up for this Am,” he said pretending to be annoyed. I shifted back into human form and smiled.

            “You said you wanted to see me so here I am.”  I chuckled and sat on the bed next to him.

            “Yeah I wanted go out for coffee or play ball together not to be attacked by a panther in my apartment.” He laughed as I laid back on the bed.

            “I know but I couldn’t sleep again so I thought I would pay you a nice visit!” I said as I smiled and rested my head on his chest. I listened to Donghae’s heartbeat and smiled. “I so scared you didn’t I bro?”

            “Shut up Am,” he chuckled and sighed. “So how are you getting along with people?”

            “Not well,” I sighed. “There is no one at school that I really care about and I’m the only person that really works at the shop.”

            “Dude you should come out with me tomorrow night alright? Ill introduce you to some new people,” Donghae laughed a little and wrapped an arm around me.

            “Sure, where do you want to go?” I asked looking up.

            “Just a club, hey maybe you will find a girl!” he laughed and looked at me I just pouted and stuck my tongue out at him.

            “Yah, no playing match maker just yet alright hyung?”

            “I know I wont push you,”

            “Thanks, hey can I just stay here for the night?” I asked and Donghae just smiled and nodded. I grinned and kicked off my shoes and started to get comfortable.

            “Still a little kid huh Am?” Donghae smirked and moved over to make room for me. I just smiled and drifted to sleep with the familiar smell of the man who saved my life.

Krystal POV:  

            I trudged out of the hotel and sighed finally after a couple of weeks I finally had the rest of the money for the year. Victoria decided to help me celebrate by taking me out to a club. I sighed and followed her. I didn’t really care about meeting people because I knew once people knew everything they would leave. It was hard but I wanted to have fun for Victoria who put so much into planning this for us. We had Nox guards to go with us so we could do what ever we wanted and be protected. Victoria smiled and grabbed my hand and pulled me into the club. I smiled and let her drag me through the crowded and loud room. The music pounded in my ears and the lights blinded me with color. Victoria dragged me to the bar and ed a drink into my hands. I smiled and drank it all and laughed with her.

            “Krystal! Lets go dance!” Victoria shouted and motioned over to the dance floor. I smiled and nodded.

            “Sure! Where should I put this?” I asked looking for a place to put the half filled glass. Victoria took the glass and set it on the bar and pushed me on to the dance floor. I smiled and started dancing with just Victoria. Even though she was older than me, and more into guys than girls she danced with me. I could see all the attention we both got and I saw how much fun Victoria was having. I smiled and turned it up a notch by placing my hands at her hips. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. Eventually I could feel all eyes on us and we parted slightly as new dance partners came into view.

Amber POV:

            As soon as we walked into the club I sensed trouble. There were huge men everywhere that stood at the exits and openings of the whole place. I tensed up and looked around the room for a way out. Donghae saw the panic in my eyes and tugged me straight to the bar. He handed me a shot and we both drank. Once we were done we laughed and moved to the dance floor. As the alcohol moved up to cloud my mind as Donghae approached the two girls in the middle of the floor. He took the hand of one and motioned me to take the other. I smiled and took the girls hand. She was a little shorter than me with long light brown hair that cascaded down her back. She wore a tight silver dress that glittered with the lights. Once my eyes met hers my mind went blank. I couldn’t do anything just feel my body move with hers. She tangled her hands in my hair as I moved mine to her hips as she pressed up against me. I moved as she whispered in my ear.

            “What’s your name?” she asked playfully. I looked over at Donghae to see him busy with the other girl.

            “Amber, yours?”

            “Krystal,” she smiled and pulled me towards the bar out of sight from Donghae. I smiled at her as I bought her a couple drinks before I decided I wanted to leave. I moved over to Donghae and told him I was leaving he nodded and told me he would call me tomorrow I nodded and started to walk out before Krystal grabbed my arm.

            “Don’t be a stranger alright?” Krystal said before she handed me a slip of paper with her number on it. I took it and smiled at her as I walked out of the club. There was something different about her. She wasn’t like the girls who hit on me at the coffee shop. She was y and playful. I locked myself back in my room trying to get some rest for work the next day. 

============================================================================================================

Im sorry for the lack of Kryber moments! >< 

I promise there will be more... very very soon... also might be some ...