Amber's Past (Part one)

Hidden Feelings

Krystal POV:

            After I left on my trip I started to feel empty the farther away I got from home. So I ended my vacation early and tried to find something to do. At first all I did was hang around Victoria but after a while that got boring because she had work everything night and a new boy to flirt with. It was on total accident that I found Amber’s coffee shop.

I felt bad for Amber. By looking at her you would have never known about her problems. She kept everything well hidden. I sighed and took my phone out of my pocket quickly. I text messaged her to meet me at the club tonight. I needed to figure out why my attraction to her was so strong. After Sulli I never became close with anyone. I couldn’t even think about being with anyone else. But here this random girl comes along and suddenly I cant stop thinking about her. Something is defiantly wrong with me.

I walked into my room and quickly changed into my red dress. It was a tight fitting dress that was covered in glitter. I quickly did my make up and hair and stopped by the hotel to check up on Victoria. As soon as I walked in three men asked if I was free tonight. I politely told them I wasn’t working tonight and went into the back to find Victoria.

“Hey Krys, why are you all dressed up tonight?” Victoria asked looking up from her phone.

“I’m going to the club tonight and I wanted to know if you wanted to go,” Victoria nodded and picked up her phone.

“Sure! Let me just call Donghae maybe he can meet us there.” She giggled like a school girl and I laughed.

“Yah you really like him huh Vic?” I teased. She blushed kept her eyes on her phone. I smiled and stepped outside to wait for Victoria. I glanced at my phone and smiles as I see the text from Amber.

‘Hey Princess I’m here. Where are you?’

            I grinned and texted her back.

            ‘ill be there soon just picking up Victoria’. Victoria walked out of the hotel smiling. We linked arms and made our way to the club.

Amber POV:

            I waited for Krystal to arrive. I just sat at the bar drinking whatever people pushed at me. By the time Krystal and Victoria walked I could feel the alcohol buzzing through my head. I grinned and stood up to greet her.

            “Hey, how are you?” Krystal asked cheerfully.

            “I’m doing alright, you?” I said calmly as the bar tender pushed another beer towards me. I started to drink before Krystal gently took the bottle from my hand. I was about to protest before she took a drink and handed it back. I smiled as she came closer and whispered in my ear.

            “Lets go dance,” Krystal said already pulling me up to join her. I smiled and let her pull me through the sea of people. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her body moved perfectly with mine. We laughed at each others ridiculous dance moves and took small drink breaks by the bar. Donghae showed up and took Victoria by the hand leading her away from the two of us who were too interested in getting to know each other more than making sure Victoria was entertained. After an hour of dancing and drinking I pulled Krystal out of the club and led her to my car. She smiled and immediately got into the passengers seat.

            “Where are we going Am?” Krystal asked playfully as she fastened her seat belt.

            “You will see Princess,” Damn I thought to myself. I let that slip again. It was just natural to call her princess and I think the nickname fit her well. She pouted slightly trying to make me give in but I just kept my eyes on the road. Soon I stopped the car and got out quickly. Krystal followed me closely as she realized where we were.

Krystal POV:

I got out of the car and smirked as I stepped on the playground next to Amber. She smiled and motioned me over to the swings. As soon as she sat, Amber started trying to swing as high as she could. I chuckled and rocked back and forth slowly.

“So tonight was fun right?” Amber asked as she sped past me. I grinned and nodded.

“Yeah it was. I’m happy you had fun,”

“So what do you want to do now?”

“Anything.” I answered shortly.

“Tell me about yourself then, I don’t know much about you other than your name is Krystal and your 18 and you have a pretty friend who is going out with Donghae.” She chuckled and looked over at me. I just froze. Should I tell her or not? Should I tell the truth or make up a lie? I shifted in the swing uncomfortably trying to choose what to do. Amber picked up on it because she continued with,

“Let me go first then you can choose what you want to tell about yourself.”

Amber POV:

            “I grew up in a normal family. Well sort of. I am an only child and I have always been a little awkward with new people.” I took in a deep breath. “My parents never really cared about me. They just used me to get back at one another. I never remember a time where they could talk without yelling let alone live together. The person who raised me was a fully time nanny that traveled with me between my parents houses.”

            “What was she like?” Krystal asked curiously.

            “She was the most wonderful person ever to exist. She cared about me and loved me more than my parents ever could. She eventually wasn’t around and I was just alone again. There was a lot of good that came out of that. I learned how to survive on my own. I didn’t need anyone else anymore and I became numb to the fighting of my parents.” I sighed hoping she wouldn’t question more about her.

            “Where did she go?”

            “S-she didn’t go anywhere. She is always with me,” I lifted the necklace out of my shirt. It was simple with just a ball chain but the small glass bottle attached was all but ordinary. “She was murdered when I was 12.” I said shortly looking at the ashes moving in the little container. Krystal gasped in surprise and took my hand gently to pull me off the swing. I placed the necklace back under my shirt and let her lead me into the grass where we both just laid down.

            “They never caught the guy who killed her, but I have never given up. I used to read her case over and over and drive myself crazy thinking about it. Eventually I learned to accept she wasn’t coming back and that she would want me to be strong on my own. So I did I went through school until my parents kicked me out of the house. Then I met Donghae one day after one of the basketball games. He caught me sneaking back into the gym and made me stay over at his place. As bad as it sounds on his part he really changed my life. He gave me a place to stay no questions asked as long as I kept the play neat. We became best friends and eventually I earned enough money to get a place of my own.” Krystal paused and looked at me curiously. I sighed as if knowing what she would ask.

            “Why did they kick you out?”

            I took a deep breath as I felt my muscles tense. Could I tell her? Could I tell her what I am? A panther shape shifter? An outcast?

            “I’m…” 

============================================================================================================

Hey guys sorry for the lte update >< i had to chop this chapter into two parts

starting on the 29th i will be gone for two weeks so i cant update then ><

Please give me feed back on this guys, do you want sweet Kryber moments or intense drama?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter preveiw:

      "Im... I-I'm not Human Krystal."