Amber's Past (Part two)

Hidden Feelings

Krystal POV:

            I watched as Amber struggled to speak. I patted her back softly and she smiled sadly at me.

            “I-I’m not human Krystal” she said whispered in hopes I wouldn’t hear. I looked at her shocked and thought back to that first day at the park. That’s why I didn’t hear her coming up behind me. That’s why I was drawn to her.

            “W-what do you mean?” I stuttered.

            “After Nami, my nanny, was killed I began feeling strange. I noticed when I was angry how my muscles started to tense differently and one day I was so angry I shifted. I can willing shift into a black panther.” She said looking over at me to monitor my reaction.

            “Like the jungle cat?”

            “Yeah at first I was confused and had no idea what was happening but when I looked in the mirror and saw what I was it all clicked. After shifting for the first time I noticed that my eye sight was ten times better. I didn’t even need my glasses anymore. I could hear better and I could sense when people were near me. I started looking for Nami’s killer on my own when the police gave up. I walked along the roof tops and alleyways trying to find more information about Nami. Being only 12 it was hard to control my anger but after a month I perfected shifting back and fourth.” I stared at her not knowing what to say I just sat there motionless leaning my head on her shoulder. “every thing returned to normal or as normal it could be. My parents still fought and the only difference was that I was alone for the first time.” She sighed.

            “what happened then?” I asked wanting to know more about her. She looked up at me with sad eyes.

            “My parents kicked me out.”

Amber POV:

            I took a deep breath and continued.

            “My parents found out that I was a shape shifter when I was 16. They were so scared and horrified that their daughter was not only biual but also a monster. They gave me three days to pack and then tossed me out with no where to go. I had a duffle bag and about 50 bucks to live off of. I haven’t heard from them since.” I paused and looked over at Krystal. “I’m sorry you probably didn’t mean to hear my whole life story.” I smiled apologetically and turned back to look at the grass.

            “No I like listening to you talk,” She said suddenly before she started to blush. I chuckled and just leaned closer to her to continue.

            “Well now you know most everything about me. All my deepest secrets and all my feelings.”

            “And now it’s my turn.” She said seriously.

            “You don’t have to say anything if you don’t want to Krys.”

            “I-I want to,” she said stuttering. She took a breath and started.

            “I don’t remember my parents. Or if I had any siblings. I’m not human either. I am a vampire.” 

============================================================================================================

Hey guys! Tomorrow night i leave for Japan! i will be back in two weeks and i might post something tomorrow! 

Thank you for suporting me im sorry if this fan fic is a little confusing ><