redecorating

Hidden Feelings

Krystal POV:

            I stretched my body out and suddenly remembered Amber. I quickly looked over to the other side of the bed seeing it empty. I pouted and soon found the small post-it note on the pillow. I quickly opened it up and smiled at the small hand-writing.

            ‘Hey baby! I left without saying good bye because I didn’t want to wake you~ you are really cute when you sleep Princess, every now and then you would toss or turn making me aware you were still there. I promise after work I will stop by Nox… if they will let me in, Text me alright? I love you baby girl! – Amber’

            I smiled and took the note and placed it in the bed side table. I slowly pulled myself up out of bed and saw that Breakfast was made for me. A neat stack of pancakes sat waiting for me next to a small glass of orange juice. I smiled and sat down to one of the best breakfasts I have ever had. I washed the dishes carefully and then drank two more packets of blood. Once I threw away the foil I decided it was time to really make the apartment feel like home. I went to the local home renovation store and picked out little things that caught my eye. I ended up coming home with more candles than I knew what to do with and a couple more lights. I lined the bed room with fairy lights and set the candles all around the house. I smiled as the last lights went up. It was one step closer to home. I took my phone and texted Amber that I would just meet her at work. I wanted to surprise her with all the new lights.

While walking to the coffee shop I passed by this cute little bakery. I walked inside and looked around.

            “Hello! Welcome, do you need any help today mam?” I looked over at the tall guy that greeted me.

“Oh, no I am just looking around today.” I said smiling looking at all the different pastries and sweets.

“Well we have a special on cakes today. Everything is half price.” I smiled and followed the man to the counter to pick out a few cakes for Amber and i.

“That sounds good!” I said, “I was one chocolate and one strawberry slice,” I said excitedly.

“Alright Ms. …?” The guy asked me.

“Oh my name is Krystal,” I said as I handed over my money. The guy smiled and introduced himself.

“My name is Kai.” He said smiling as he packed up my cake. I smiled and took the thin cardboard box and smiled back.

“it was nice to meet you Kai,” I said before exiting the bakery.

“Thank you Krystal! Please come again soon!” I smiled back and left the shop hurrying to meet Amber. She was leaning against the wall waiting for me. She smiled as I leaned up to peck her cheek.

“Hey baby I’m sorry I’m late,” I said apologetically as I took Amber’s hand in mine. She smiled and pouted.

“It’s alright,” she said as she shrugged it off pretending to be upset. I smiled and handed her the box.

“This is why I was late, I hope you don’t mind anymore baby,” I said sweetly as the thin cardboard box was opened up. She smiled widely at the cakes.

“Aw, Princess you are the best!” Amber said as the closed the box back up quickly.

“Where do you want to go eat these?” I asked. Amber thought for a moment and grinned.

“Well there is your place and my place.” She said and smiled and hugged me slightly. “I have never shown you my place and I think its time we do that.”

Amber POV:

            I smiled widely as I took Krystal’s hand and intertwined her fingers with mine. I held the cake box as I lead my girlfriend to my apartment. Like Krystal I hated being alone so I was never really in the apartment unless Donghae was over. So it was kind of embarrassing to show her the empty place but she was my girlfriend.

            “Is this where you live?” Krystal asked as she looked at the gray building towering over us. I nodded and pulled her up to third floor and unlocked the door.

            “So this is the place.” I said awkwardly. Krystal smiled and stepped inside. I set the cake down on the table and showed her around. “This is the kitchen and its really good even though its small and the living room is over the counter and then around the corner is my bedroom and the bathroom is right across from there.” Krystal nodded and sat at the table as I started taking out plates and forks.

            “I got us a slice of strawberry cake and a slice of chocolate cake,” Krystal said as she placed one on each plate.

            “Which one do you want baby?” I asked.

            “No no no you get to pick this time baby, I bought them for you.” Krystal said pushing both pieces of cake towards me. I pouted I wanted to let Princess choose.

            “Alright strawberry for me baby,” I said and pushed the chocolate to her. I knew she loved chocolate, I knew it made her feel better. Krystal grinned and immediately started eating. I smiled and took a bite.

            “Baby this amazing, where did you get this again?” I said taking another bite. she smiled and held a bite of her chocolate cake up to my lips. As I took it and let the chocolate melt in my mouth Krystal said,

            “There was this little bakery on the way to the coffee shop and since they were having a sale on cake slices I figured we should try them.” I chuckled and held up a bite of mine for Krystal, which she gladly took. “Mmm we should get cake more often,”

            “I agree Princess, next time we will go together,” I said wrapping an arm around Krystal’s waist. She smiled and pecked my lips turning away from the half eaten deserts.

            “It’s the cutest little place Am, they sell pasteries and all kinds of sweets as well!” she said excitedly. I smiled and kissed her softly, she stopped talking to kiss me back as she wrapped her arms around my neck. We both forgot about everything. It was just us and that was alright

Krystal POV:

            After we both finished the cake Amber took me to see the rest of the apartment for myself. I stopped in her room and smiled at the pictures that were tacked onto the corkboard.

            “Is this you?” I asked pointing at the little girl in all of the pictures. She nodded and blushed slightly.

            “These are the only pictures I have left of Nami, and this is when I moved in with Donghae.” She said pointing at the different pictures. I grinned and grabbed my phone.

            “Lets add one alright?” I said posing in front of Amber. She smiled and wrapped her arms around me and smiled. I took the picture and giggled softly as she placed a kiss on my neck I took another picture and we both smiled.

            “I think these will be the best pictures,” Amber said as she looked at the small screen. I nodded and kissed her cheek.

            “Hey baby, lets go to my place, I want to show you something.” I said remembering the new lights I bought. Amber grinned and nodded. “Pack an over night bag alright? Just in case.” I added.

            “Okay baby,” Amber said as she threw a couple things into a black pack. She smiled and grabbed my hand and pulled me to the car. 

============================================================================================================

sorry for the really bad update >< soon the will start... 

PLEASE COMMENT :D (i love comments they make my day better) 

FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR ----> http://myworldinblackandwhite13.tumblr.com/

i have almost all my kcon pictures on tumblr!