does she?

Hidden Feelings

Krystal POV:

I sighed as Amber dropped me off at work again. We smiled sadly at each other before we parted for the night. I missed her. I missed cuddling with her at night and pecking her lips until she woke up in the morning. I missed our little cake dates and our little outings together. I just missed Amber in general and wished I could just go home to her. But lately she has been so distant. I dont know if it is because of my job or if it is something else.

I walked into the empty lobby and looked at the work schedule. I in my breath as I saw my name under my regular job. Today was the day they wanted me to return having with them. I could already feel their hands blindly grabbing at my skin. I didnt want to. I couldnt. I was hers and only hers. My body belonged her her and only her. I didnt want her to have to smell them on my skin. I didnt want to see how disappointed she would be. I didnt want to do that to her.

“Krystal, are you coming?” Victoria called me as she held the back room door open for me. I nodded and slowly followed.

Amber POV:

    I hated seeing her go every time. I hated having to see her walk into that place. I hated knowing that she had to. I hated knowing that today was the day. I took the day off from work to just watch Krystal sleep. I her hair softly as she slept in my arms. I was helpless I couldnt stop what was to come. After I dropped Krystal off all I know I couldnt be home alone again. I found myself at the club where we first met and I couldnt bring myself to go inside. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and I quickly pulled it out hoping it was Krys.

    “Hello?”

    “Hey Am its me. We need to talk.” Kris’s voice sounded through the phone. I sighed, it was probably about me missing work today and I really didnt feel like coming up with an excuse. At this point I just wanted to stay at home and wait for Krystal to come home.

    “Ok what is it?” I asked.

    “Not now. In person. Come to the coffee shop as soon as you can.” Kris hung up and i shrugged my shoulders. At least this was a distraction from her, at least I could try to get my mind off Krystal working. I pulled on a jacket and left the apartment. I quickly ran to the coffee shop meeting Henry and Kris.

    “Hey. So whats up?” I asked looking at the both of them.

    “Let’s go inside first,” Kris said as Henry unlocked the door. Kris went first then I followed with Henry close behind me.

    “So whats this about guys?” I sighed as I took a seat behind the counter.

    “Well first of all you missed work.” Henry said.

    “Second you have been acting weird for the past couple of weeks ever since Krystal stopped working at the bakery.” Kris added.

    “You never talk to us anymore Amber. We are worried about you.” Henry said as he placed his hand on my shoulder. I struggled to speak. They cared. They were friends. Real friends who cared about me.

    “I-I haven’t been totally honest with you guys. Krystal took a new job. Its something she has to do, And it just hurts because I can’t protect her no matter how much I try. I-I can’t” I couldn't speak anymore I just sat there with my eyes fixed on the floor. I couldn't protect her. if something went wrong I wouldn't be there for her. I knew Krystal could probably over take any human that tried to cross her but my worry was the . What that would do to her emotionally.

    “Amber, I’m so sorry. I understand if you want to quit to be with her. You dont have to feel guilty about this.” Kris said.

    “No its not that. Its just her job.”

    “Amber what does she do?” Henry asked. I felt my throat close up. I couldn’t spit it out. How could I? She was my Princess, my Everything how could I tell people, even if it was Henry and Kris, how could I say it. My girlfriend needs to have with people for a living to get protection because of her dark past.

    “I-I-I”

    “Amber what does she do?” Henry repeated.

    “S-she has with people.” I said after a long pause.

    “What?” Kris said standing glaring over the counter.

    “Its a long story. Anyway she has to go to work at night and i have been staying up to make sure she comes home safely so sometimes its hard to get up for work.”

    “Are you ok with this? With her doing this?” Henry asked.

    “I don’t really have a choice, she needs the money. Its more than I could ever try to make and this is really the only way.” I clenched my jaw and looked up slowly.

    “Is she ok with this?” Henry asked as Kris looked over to see my reaction. I paused for a moment and thought.

    “I don't know.” I replied. Does she?

Krystal POV:

    I held my breath as Victoria lead me to a room.

    “Don't worry Krystal. It will come back to you like riding a bike.” Victoria said winking. I nodded and she left the room. That was the problem I didn't want to get used to this and I didn't want to be touched. Not by anyone else. I was Amber’s. I was deep in thought when he entered the room.

    “Hello Krystal.” I looked up and stared in shocked.

    “K-Kai?”

============================================================================================

Hey Guys! I am so so so sorry that i havent updated ><

PLEASE COMMENT <3 they really make my day and plus i love the feed back <3

AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY ONE SHOT STORYS!

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/582931/once-a-month-amberliu-kryber-krystaljung

and if you havent follow me on tumblr and drop by my ask box! <3 

http://myworldinblackandwhite13.tumblr.com/