Butterfly

Hidden Feelings

Amber POV:

            I just started closing down the shop for the afternoon as Krystal came through the front door. I grinned seeing her in a beautiful black dress with matching heels that only complemented her amazing figure.

            “H-hey” she said stuttering and blushing which only made her cuter. I smiled and waved awkwardly at her.

            “Umm Hey! What are you doing here?” I asked. She was here to bring you lunch duh. I really needed to learn how to edit my trains of thought. She giggled and took two black boxes out of the back pack the was slung over her shoulder.

            “Did someone order lunch for two?” she asked cutely while uncovering the boxes. I smiled as I saw cute little bento boxes laid out for the both of us. Krystal handed me one and we both started eating.

            “Hey Krys, can I ask you something?”

            “Sure anything Amber.” She said as she put down her box.

            “Do you eat food and blood to survived?” I asked carefully not wanting to upset Krystal.

            “Yeah I can eat both but blood is what I need to survive, now days I get it all from blood banks in the area but its enough to keep me well.” She said simply. I just nodded like I knew what I was talking about. I put down my lunch box for a moment. I got up and quickly grabbed two drinks out of the fridge for the two of us. I passed one to Krystal who smiled and took the drink from my hands.

            “So what did you do today?” I asked between bites of my lunch. Krystal paused slightly and continued slowly.

            “I went to Sulli’s grave today for the first time in years.” I paused and looked up at her to make sure she was ok. Krystal had a slight smile on her face as she looked down at her food.

            “How was that?”

            “It was nice to finally be able to say goodbye.”

            We sat in silence for the rest of lunch.

Krystal POV:

            After lunch I helped Amber out at work. Running the coffee shop by herself was tiring but it was actually a lot of fun. I was happy to be useful and I got to spend more time with Amber. After I helped Amber close down the shop she walked me home.

            “H-Hey Krystal, lets go do something special tomorrow.” Amber said right before I closed the door.

            “You don’t have work tomorrow” I asked tilting my head to the side.

            “No tomorrow is my day off, so tomorrow lets meet at the park early in the morning alright?” she said as she backed away slowly getting ready to leave.

            “Alright ill see you then,” I smiled as I closed the door. I quickly went to sleep and hoped for good things tomorrow.

            I woke up to a soft tapping at my door. I quickly got out of bed and realized I over slept. I opened the door to see a grinning Amber who stood there arms crossed.

            “Did you sleep in today Princess?” Amber said as I rolled my eyes and left the door open for her. She followed me in and I heard the door close behind us.

            “Wait right here alright? I’m just going to get ready.” I smiled before disappearing into my room to change.  I slipped on a pair of jeans and pulled on a button down shirt and joined Amber who was looking around the apartment.

            “Hey Princess,” she said pulling me into a hug. I hugged her back and smiled up at her.

            “Princess?” I questioned. She grinned and I shrugged my shoulders. Princess huh? I like that.

            “Yeah I thought that fit,” She mumbled to herself. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her neck pulling her closer to me. We both stayed like that for a moment before Amber pulled away.

            “Come on Princess we have a whole day ahead of us.” She said pulling me out the door behind her.

Amber POV:

            Today was the day. I smiled nervously as I led Krystal to the car.

            “Where are we going?” she asked curiously looking at the car.

            “It’s a surprise,” I said opening the car door for her. She just smiled as she buckled herself into the front seat. I started the car and pulled out of the narrow parking lot on the side of Krystal’s building. We drove for a while and eventually Krystal started to doze off in the front seat. I just smiled stealing glances at her between stoplights. Eventually we pulled up to the beach and I grinned. It was perfect the Krystal was still asleep. I carefully pulled my back pack out from the trunk and put out a blanket over the sand for the both of us to sit. It was still hot so I brought out the cooler I filled with tea and sodas. When I was done I went back to the care to wake Krystal.

            “H-Hey Krystal, we are here alright?” She just shifted in her sleep. I shook her shoulder softly and brushed the hair out of her face. Eventually she woke up and looked up at me smiling.

            “Where are we?”

            “The beach,” I said grinning. “Are you sure you got enough sleep last night Krystal?”

            “I thought I did but I guess I thought wrong,” she said pouting. I lifted her bridal style out of the car and on to the blanket settled on top of the sand.

            “I brought you a bathing suit if you need one,” I said pulling out one of my extras. She smiled and took it from me.

            “Hmm, black bikini nice taste Amber,” she said teasing me. I blushed and just shrugged my shoulders.

            “I usually wear a shirt and board shorts with that,” I said chuckling. She pouted and whined a little.

            “That’s no fair Amber I cant be the only one half on the beach,” she said cutely. I just smiled back at her.

            “I brought you an extra shirt if you want it Krystal,” I said pulling out a dark purple shirt from my backpack. She grabbed it and the bikini and ran to the bathroom.

            “Be back in a second alright?” she said right before she disappeared into the room. I just nodded and quickly changed into my black board shorts. I laid on my stomach on the blanket waiting for Krystal to come back. I was about to turn over before I felt Krystal hugging me from behind. She giggled as I turned around and pulled her close to me.

            “How do I look?” she asked pulling away to show off. I sat there staring at her like an idiot. The shirt was too big for her and it hung off of her left shoulder. I just let my eyes travel down her curves to her stomach and then I knew I had to stop. I smiles and pecked Krystal’s lips softly.

            “You look beautiful as always Krys,” I almost whispered as I pulled her back next to me. She laughed and laid next to me for a while before she pulled me up towards the water.

            “Lets go swimming!” she grinned pulling me into the cool water. I smiled and watched as Krystal ran into the sea.

            “Yah! Amber are you coming?” I just shook my head.

            “I’m good here Princess!” I shouted to her. She pouted and suddenly I felt wet everywhere. Krystal was now running away and I was soaked. “Its on!” I grinned. I chased after her and when I caught up with her I tackled her into the water. She pouted and whined.

            “Ammmmbberrrrr, Its so cold!” she said laughing I just pulled her close and kissed her forehead softly. She blushed and looked up at me and pulled me back into the warm sand. We both sat there laughing in the sand together. It felt good being with Krystal not having to care about anything but the moment with her. Eventually we made our way back to blanket. I took out the packed lunch I made for the both of us and smiled.

            “Anyone order Lunch for two?” I said grinning. Krystal just rolled her eyes and took one of the boxes from me. She carefully took a bight and pouted.

            “Yah this might be better than my lunches,”

            “Naw I don’t think so Princess your lunches are the best.” She smiled liking what I said. as the day grew darker the play started to stop. We just laid there together talking. As sunset grew closer and closer I started to gather my courage.

            “Hey Princess…”

            “Yeah Amber?” she said tilting her head up to see me.

            “C-can I ask you something?” I said nervously.

            “Of course Amber you don’t have to try to hold back with me.”

            “W-will you be my girlfriend?” I asked blushing still while trying to hide my face. Krystal didn’t respond at first and eventually she just laughed.

            “I thought I already was your girlfriend.” We both laughed and just lay there on the beach listening to the waves go by and watching the sunset over the water. After it was dark I took the candles out of the back of the car and started to light them one by one. Krystal just lay next to me playing with the flame that flickered in the wind. I lay back down to be next to her and she moved closer resting her head on my chest. We both stared at the stars. i smiled back at my girlfriend who was nuzzled into my neck.

            “Are you getting cold Princess?” she nodded and I wrapped my arms around her tighter. I picked up Krystal and carried her back into the car. I packed up everything and blew out the remaining candles. I took the small box from my back pocket and took a deep breath. Krystal noticed on my way back to the car.

            “What is that Amber?” Krystal asked looking curiously at the box. I smiled embarrassed being found out. I handed her the box and watched her pull out the small silver butterfly necklace from the casing. She smiled and caressed the onyx stone on the top of the left wing of the butterfly.

            “Do you know why I picked this over all the others?” I asked wondering if she could guess.

            “No why?”

            “The butterfly is how you make me feel when I’m near you. I get butterflies in my stomach and my heart beats faster.” I answered blushing. Krystal giggled and kissed me softly as a thank you. 

=========================================================================================

Hey guys! i just watched the movie yes or no and i have to say i cant get it out of my head. so if you have seen the movie the butterfly is from that! (I have a huge crush on Tina aka Kim) 

Link to the movie if you havent seen it! (ITS SO ADORABLE): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCYjf8zhGJ8 

sorry for thr long wait i hope the long update makes up for it! 

Thank you for reading!