The playground

Hidden Feelings

Krystal POV:

            After the mysterious Amber left the club I found my way back to Victoria to tell her I was going home. she nodded still busy with the guy Amber came in with. I smirked and left the cub quickly making my way over to Nox. Once I was in my apartment I smiled and took out another blood packet. I ripped the corner slowly and pour the contents into a small glass. I drank it all on the way to bed and finally I was able to sleep.

            The next morning I woke up happier than normal because I didn’t have to go to work. I quickly showered and got dressed and left the house. I just wanted to be outside and enjoy the freedom for a little bit. I sighed knowing Victoria had work. I didn’t know what else to do so I just walked around the neighborhood I passed by the huge school and I smiled at all the new people passing by. I sighed a little knowing there was nothing really to do. I hated my job more than anything but without it I had nothing to do. I ended up back at the hotel where I saw Victoria on break.

            “Hey Krystal I thought you weren’t working for the rest of the year,”

            “I’m not, there is just nothing to do and I ended up walking here,” I smiled softly as I looked around the familiar lobby.

            “Well I am actually done for the night so do you want to walk back to Nox together?” Victoria asked smiling slightly. I nodded and opened the door and let her exit first.

            “Do you just want to go get dinner or something Vic?”

            “I’m sorry I cant tonight, I have a date,” she giggled as we slowed down a little I smiled. “And this one is not paying,” she winked and looked forward away from me.

            “Oh who are you going out with? Anyone from Nox?” I asked curiously. Most people stuck to dating within Nox. It made it easier for everyone.

            “No that guy I was dancing with last night asked to take me out. I guess I accepted without thinking about the job opportunity but it doesn’t matter,” she blushed slightly and I smirked.

            “Are you fond of this one Vic?” I asked which made her blush even more. She playfully hit my shoulder and giggled.

            “Oh don’t act like you didn’t like that girl you were dancing with last night Krys, I saw you give her your number,” she stated. I just smiled as we walked into Nox.

            “Well did you see how she moved?”

            “Yeah just your type. Just don’t make the same mistake as last time Krys,” Victoria added. I froze in place and glared at her. She looked at me and suddenly realized her mistake. “Yah I didn’t mean it like that alright? Just be a little careful.”

            “I will. Have a fun date Vic. Ill see you around.” I said before I shut the door before I could hear anymore from her. I threw my keys down on the table and tried to shake off the anger that pulsed through my body. I knew I needed to blow off steam so I changed into jeans and a shirt and grabbed my leather jacket and left the building I walked around aimlessly until I found a little park that was right by the school near by. I smiled and hopped the fence easily and sat on the swings. It was about 2 am and I knew no one would be here to watch. So I let my eyes go red and I started drawing little patterns in the sand that covered the play ground floor.

Amber POV:

            I woke up suddenly realizing I was going to be late to work. I quickly got myself to work just in time to open the shop. Once the doors were open I tended to the regular customers and tried to ignore the regular girls who came into the shop everyday just for the purpose of flirting with me. Once the work day was over I sighed and started to draw out all my feelings again. I drew thick black lines all over the paper that I laid out on the floor. I groaned in frustration as I stared at the lines. I hated how it looked and I crumpled the paper and threw it in the trashcan. I finally left work and locked the place up. Just as I started walking I could feel my pocket buzz. I pulled my phone out and answered the call.

            “Hello?” I asked.

            “Yah this is Donghae,”

            “What’s up man?”

            “You know that girl I was dancing with at the club last night?”

            “Yeah what about her?”

            “I asked her out and she said yes!” I heard the excitement in his voice as I heard his voice through the small speaker. I grinned and replied,

            “That’s great you have to tell me how it went alright?”

            “Of course I will! Oh hey got to go she is here!” Donghae hung up suddenly. I smiled and returned my phone back into my pocket. Once I got home I took a quick shower and fell asleep on the bed right after.

            I woke up at 2 am. . Of course now I wouldn’t be able to sleep until work. I silently cursed my insomnia and walked out of the apartment. I looked around the small neighborhood before I decided to go to the park. No one would be there and it seemed like the perfect place to be. I quickly jumped over the fence and was surprised to see someone sitting on the swings. I walked up to the girl silently and recognized her hair. Just like last night it perfectly framed her face.

            “Yah Krystal is that you?” She jumped as she heard my voice. I jumped back in alarm.

            “A-Amber?” she asked as she looked back at me.

            “Yeah, funny seeing you here” I said awkwardly. Damn it I was already being super awkward. She nodded in agreement.

            “So what are you doing here?”

            “I lived around here and I couldn’t sleep again,” I said as I sat in the swing beside her. She smiled warmly as me.

            “Me too, I just moved to this area so I was happy to see a park so close.” I smiled back at her and looked up at the moon to avoid her eyes. She looked up with me and smiled. “It’s a new moon tonight isn’t it?”

            “Yeah its one of my favorite nights of the Lunar cycle,”

            “what is your favorite?” she asked curiously. I chuckled slightly at my answer.

            “Full moon,”

            “Mine too, I like the light the moon gives off at that time. Its not too bright and blinding like the sun,” I looked over her curiously. She was different from the girls I talked to everyday. Granted that the only girls or people in general I talked to were from the shop. I shook off the feeling not letting myself feel that in my heart again. I started to swing as high as I could and Krystal took that as a challenge. She started to swing to catch up with me. I knew she couldn’t win and once I made it to the top I jumped off the swing. Krystal soon joined me in the sand as she jumped off trying to get a better distance than me. I won of course and we laughed together. Once I saw the sun rise I panicked. I had just spent all night with this girl that I barely knew.

            “Yah I-I’m sorry I have to go to work now.” I said apologetically.

            “Oh where do you work?” she asked tilting her head to look at me.

            “Oh just this coffee shop down the street I answered softly.

            “Cool maybe ill come visit sometime,” she said sweetly. All I could do was nod. Krystal got up and dusted her pants removing all the sand from her outfit.

            “A-Alright,” I stuttered. Amber Liu what have you gotten yourself into this time? 

============================================================================================================

Drama? or no drama? >< cant pick...

[WHO IS EXCITED FOR PINK TAPE?]

the song that helped inspire this story = Imagine Dragons - Demons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQIFh8