Good Bye Sulli

Hidden Feelings

Warning... End of the little jungli there was >< After this its just stright KryBer :D 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber POV:

I kissed her for what felt like forever not wanting it to end. Krystal slowly leaned up to wrap her arms around my neck. She giggled softly as I returned the favor by wrapping my arms around her waist. When our lips finally parted I awkwardly stared at Krystal not knowing what to do or say.

"Amber why don't you live with Donghae anymore?" Krystal asked trying to continue our conversation.

"Because I need to start living on my own. Ever since Donghae found me I lived with him but I never did anything to thank him for anything he did. I wanna show Donghae that I can survive on my own and that saving my life wasn't a waste of his efforts." I said smiling slightly. "Plus it's nice to know he won't play big brother all the time. Don't get me wrong Donghae is one of the most important people to me and I would fight to the death to save him but he is annoying to live with after a while." Krystal chuckled and rested her head on my shoulder.

"It must have been nice to come home to someone though." Krystal commented. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah I really miss that part. Knowing someone's waiting for you to come home and have dinner with them. Knowing your wanted in the one place you feel safest." I said as I pulled Krystal tighter to me.

"That's why I visit Donghae when I can. We get coffee or go to the club just to catch up a little."

"Is that why you were at the club that night we met?"

"Yeah Donghae was actually mad because I hadn't called him in a while because I was so busy with work." I answered trying to figure out the time seeing as I actually had work tomorrow morning.

"You should take some time off sometimes you know? Don't over work yourself," Krystal said as she ran her hand against the side of my face.

“Yeah but not right now. I’m the only one really running the coffee shop and It will take me a while to find a replacement for any amount of time.” I said shrugging my shoulders.

“Maybe some time I will make you lunch and come visit you at the shop,” Krystal said smiling up at me. I grinned at the idea and nodded.

“Yes please! That would be great Krys,”

“But first you have to promise me you will rest more. Its not healthy to work all the time Amber.” Krystal said pouting slightly. I laughed and nodded as I kissed Krystal on the forehead.

Krystal POV:

            Amber and I soon said our goodnights and parted going back to our separate homes. I almost ran back in happiness. Knowing she cares about me the way I care about her just made my heart beat a little faster. I opened and locked the door quickly and grabbed a blood pouch from the fridge. I quickly tore it open and started drinking. I learned from Sulli I would never be around Amber without Blood. I couldn’t ever let it happen again. I went back to the fridge and counted the packs to make sure I had enough for the week. Once I double checked if I had enough I quickly ordered more. I had to be prepared for anything. I slowly walked by my bed and started to pull off my shirt. once I was fully changed I jumped into bed and started to drift off into dream world.

            “How could you Krystal?” Sulli said as she sat across from me in the small apartment we once shared.

            “How could I do what Ssul?” I asked trying not to look her in the eye.

            “Love another after what you did to me. You killed me Krystal. Do you want to be responsible for another Death?” Sulli said stating the facts. I didn’t know what to do. I knew that she was telling the truth I was careless and that is why Sulli died. But it didn’t mean I didn’t love her. And it didn’t mean that it was al my fault. Who ever came into the house to attack her is the one responsible. Anger started to rise inside me. She was taken from me. It wasn’t my fault she was dead. It was my nature. Sulli knew that.

            “The real Sulli loved me. The real Sulli knew the risks of living and loving me.” I whispered glaring into Sulli. She looked shocked at me as she disappeared from my dream. I woke up from the nightmare and almost shouted. I wrapped my arms around myself knowing I would never hear her voice again. I held on to her through my guilt over her death. I was scared to be alone so I carried her with me. I started to calm down remembering how Sulli really was. She would have wanted me to be happy even though she wasn’t here anymore. She would have wanted me to keep my chin up and keep moving forward in life and that was my plan. I wouldn’t let the guilt destroy me anymore. I had Amber and she was right, Sulli knew what was happening when i came home and she would have forgiven me. I smiled to myself sadly and decided what to do with the day.

            I walked over to my closet and picked out a black dress. It happened to be Sulli’s favorite and I hadn’t worn it since she died. I slipped the familiar fabric over my body and looked in the full-length mirror in my room. I smiled slightly and pulled my hair back into a high pony-tail. I grabbed my wallet and back pack and slipped on my simple black high-heels and I went out the door.

            I walked to our old apartment and stared at the tall white building. I sighed and smiled slightly remembering the memories Sulli and I made together. I got up and passed but the familiar shops and buildings in the area. I stopped at the local flower shop and bought an arm full of White lilies and about a dozen red roses. I started walking to the graveyard. I walked through the familiar paths and stopped at her grave. I slowly placed the flowers on the grass beside the head stone and started un packing my back pack. I took out the cleaning supplies and started to remove the dirt off the old tomb stone. I hummed lightly to myself as the head stone was clean of all dirt. It was like when they just buried her. I then placed the flowers in the vases by the grave. I smiled slightly and just started talking.

            “Hey Sul. I-It’s me. I know I probably have no right to be here but I just wanted to visit. I know its been too long and I wanted to come visit you sooner but I just couldn’t. you know all this time I have been blaming myself for your death. I realize now that I was just punishing myself and keeping you close as well. I would be able to hear your voice and sometimes it was like you never left. I could see you and some how it was all ok. But now I know that I was just trying to keep you with me. I know your not here and I know you loved me as much as I loved you. No matter what happens know I will always carry you in my heart. I want to let you know that I’m alright now. I’m not alone. I met this girl named Amber who has been opening me up slowly. For once I feel like I belong, almost like I did with you Sul. But its different with her. With her I cant control my feelings or my emotions. My heart beats at a rapid rate and all I can do is think of her. I will always love you Sulli but its time for me to be happy. That’s what you would have wanted right?” I sighed after I finished and said my finally good byes to my first love. I slowly packed up my bag and placed a soft kiss on the cold granite stone I got up on my feet and made my way to the coffee shop like I said. I had a hungry panther waiting for me after all. 

============================================================================================================

Hey im back! please comment! they really cheer me up to see people enjoying to story! 

:)