preview

Hidden Feelings

Hey guys! so i havent been writing lately because well to be honest my girlfriend broke up with me... i have been a little down lately and im finishing up school so i lost the motivation to write... but now im getting back into it and i actually have some updates not just for this story but my one shot fics! :D i will try to get back on track with posting more often... thank you all for reading my story and for leaving your wonderful comments. you all make writing so much easier and better so thank you all! here is a preview to the next couple updates ;) i plan for more ... angst... and maybe fluff XD comment what you guys want and ill make sure to try my hardest for you guys! thank you again! 

==============================================================================

Kris POV:

    My body tensed as Krystal continued to speak. The way it hurt Amber. The pain on her face showed through despite her efforts to keep calm. When Krystal was done explaining she looked at Henry and I.

    “You don’t have to get into this. You guys don’t have to-” Amber started but I cut her off.

    “No Amber you are our friend and if this girl is important to you she is important to us too.” I explained. Henry nodded and chimed in.

    “Of course we wouldn’t want anything bad to happen to Krystal, so I’m in.” Henry said happily.

    “I’m in too. Plus it would be cool to learn how to kill hunters.” I smirked as Amber smiled wide.

    “I knew there was another motive for you bro.” Amber said teasingly. I shrugged my shoulders.

“There always is. Plus now Krystal doesn’t have to worry about you being alone with Kai. He wouldn’t dare try to touch you while both Henry and I are here.” Krystal nodded slowly and turned to Amber to hug her tight again. Henry and I just smirked making Amber glare at us.

    “Hey well I think its time to head home.” Henry said to the couple who looked like they were about to each other’s faces off. They nodded and waved to us.

    “See you guys later.” I said over my shoulder as I started the walk to the apartment that Henry and I shared. Henry soon caught up and we headed home together.

    “Do you think she is the one?” Henry asked quietly once we were out of earshot from the couple. I nodded.

    “Yeah she is the one. There is no way she isn’t her.”

    “What do we do now Kris?” Henry asked as I unlocked the door to our apartment.

    “We play it by ear. We have to keep our promise to her. we can’t let her down,”