Spending the night

Hidden Feelings

Krystal POV:

            After our amazing day at the beach Amber drove me home and I invited her up to the apartment. I watched nervously as the guards of Nox checked ambers bag and checked her for weapons. I glared at them as they asked why she was coming with me upstairs with me.

            “Its none of your business.” I said coldly as I took her hand and pulled her away from them. They all chuckled and teased me.

            “A job Krystal?” one of them suggested and all the others laughed.

            “She must be paying you really well for you to bring her back to Nox.”

            “Shut up she is my girlfriend so you better back off.” I growled letting my fangs show. They all stopped laughed and looked back at me seriously.

            “Krys, we didn’t mean to make you upset, we just like teasing you.” One of them said. they all joined in trying to reassure they were all kidding. Amber chuckled and wrapped an arm around my waist.

            “Thanks guys, I hope we can get along well because you guys are going to be seeing a lot of me.” Amber said holding her hand out to shake with all of them. “I’m Amber its nice to meet you.” They guards introduced themselves one by one and I smiled softly to myself and intertwined my fingers with hers. Once we said out goodbyes to the guards we headed upstairs to my room. Once we got to my room I looked through my bag for my keys. Amber took the chance to wrap her arms around me from behind. I felt her breath against my neck and giggled softly as I unlocked the door. She smiled and kissed my cheek as I opened the door. We stumbled into my apartment laughed and closing and locking the door behind us.

            “So this is your place,” Amber said smiling looking around the almost empty room.

            “I don’t like spending much time here so its pretty empty,” I said turning around to hug my girlfriend. She laughed as I showed her around the place.

            “it’s a nice place though,” Amber said. I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed a foil packet out of the fridge out of habit. Amber looked at it curiously as I poked it with a straw and started drinking.

            “Is that blood Krys?” Amber questioned as I finished the small pack. I nodded and took another out just in case.

            “Yeah,” I answered shortly before drinking the liquid of the second package. She stared at me awkwardly once I was finished.

            “What?” I said smiling wrapping my arms around her neck.

            “Its going to take some time to get used to that,” she chuckled ruffling my hair. I laughed and pulled away to brush my teeth. When I was back I found Amber sitting on the couch waiting for me to come back.

            “Hey, miss me?” I said teasingly. She nodded playing along with me.

            “I missed you a lot Princess.” Amber said pouting. I leaned down to kiss her and she pulled me on to the couch. We wrestled on the couch until we found a comfortable position for both of us. I was laying slightly on top of amber who had her left arm hooked around my waist and the other hand held the remote. We were just flipping through the channels trying to find something to watch. I kissed her softly every couple minutes as she pretended to be concentrated on the screen. I turned away from the tv and wrapped my arms around Amber’s neck and pulled myself closer to her. I slowly started to kiss her neck softly as she dropped the remote to tangle her right hand through my hair. I heard her chuckle lightly as she pulled me up so we were face to face. She kissed me softly and we just sat there like that on the couch for who knows how long. It didn’t matter to either of us. Right now all that mattered was us. In the moment we could forget all our problems.

            “Krys do you like it here at Nox?”

            “I guess I do, I mean I don’t have much of a choice. This is the only place I can really be safe considering my job and what I have done.” I said sighing nuzzling into Amber’s neck. Amber pulled me closer and started rubbing small circles on the curve of my back over my thin shirt.

            “I-I’m ok with what you do Krys.” She said stuttering not really knowing how to tell me it was ok.

            “Ok with what?”

            “your job.” We sat in silence as tried to think of what to tell her. “I know you need the money for Nox and I know you cant move out so I understand and I’m ok with your job.”

            “Thank you.” I paused “Amber you do know I love you right?”  She nodded slowly as she rested her head on mine. “The with them means nothing to me.” I mumbled into her shoulder. She just patted my back and slowly started to get up. I pouted as she shifted away from me.

            “Its late, I should get going.” She said getting up heading towards the door.

            “You can stay if you want.” I said getting up to catch up with her. I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and rested my head on the back of her shoulder. She turned and smiled a little.

            “Baby I have work tomorrow, but if I didn’t I would love to stay over,” she brushed some of the lose hairs out of my face before she kissed me. “I don’t want to wake you up too early Princess.” I pouted more and just hugged her tighter. “Alright Princess you win, I’ll stay but just know I have to leave early tomorrow morning.” I smiled widely knowing that I won and I kissed her cheek before letting go.

            “Yay! Let change out of this alright?” I said before I disappeared into my bedroom. 

Amber POV:

            I watched as Krystal closed the door gently and smiled. . First day of being her girlfriend and I was already staying over. I sighed and took a seat on the couch waiting for my adorable Princess to join me. Soon enough Krystal came back out wearing a loose white shirt and really short shorts. She laughed at the look on my face as I watched her walk towards me to join me on the couch.

            “Like what you see?” she giggled as she sat back into my lap. I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist and nodded against her neck.

            “Are you sure you have to wear that to bed Princess?” I questioned, wishing I could take my mind off of her flawless body. She just shook her head and turned to kiss me. I kissed her back softly not wanting to over take her. Just because she had as a job didn’t mean she was ready to have with me. Krystal just caressed my face and smiled.

            “What’s wrong Am? You don’t like this outfit?” she said teasingly while pouting.

            “No that’s the problem Krys… I like the outfit too much baby,” I said kissing her again. She just giggled in response. I saw the sleeve fall off her right shoulder as she leaned up to kiss me again. I pulled away slightly clearing my throat. Krystal looked at me confused.

            “I-Is something wrong Amber?” Krystal said looking hurt.

            “There isn’t anything wrong baby, I just, I just don’t know if we are ready for this so soon you know?” I said awkwardly trying not to hurt her.

            “I-I’m alright with it you know Am, I mean I do this almost everyday for half the year.” She said as if disappointment. I lifted her head slightly to face her.

            “Baby, I don’t care about what you do for a job. I know its how you need to make money to live here in Nox. Its just, we just got together Krys. You mean a lot to me and I don’t want to rush anything in this relationship.” I said as I pulled her close to me. She smiled back at me and hugged me closing all the space between us.

            “Thank you.” She said before breaking down a little. I felt her tear being soaked into my shirt and I kissed the top of her head.

            “I love you Krys.”

            “I love you too Am.” I smiled and picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. The dimly lit room was decorated with little light up lanterns that seem to always be on. I smiled and laid her down in bed. she smiled and pulled me next to her. We both lay together for hours just sitting once the clock hit midnight we both knew it was time to sleep. Krystal wrapped her arms around my neck and nuzzled into my chest. As I drifted off to sleep next to her I smiled just wondering what the future would bring for us. 

============================================================================================================

Hey guys! im back with another long update! 

PLEASE comment if you have any comments or suggestions! :D 

(warning.... there will be later i promise.... lots of it...)