~JooMi~ Last Romeo

(BxB) Eternity -My Top OTPs-
Please log in to read the full chapter

I don’t care if it’s poison, I will gladly take it
No other temptation can be sweeter or stronger than you

Joon took a glance shyly towards the guy on the other side of the room. He smiled a bit to see him moving around following the beat. Without Joon's noticing, the said guy already noticed his glance and naturally made his way towards the elder with his seductive move. Joon gulped when he just realized that the guy already few steps from him. Joon quickly looked down.

"My hyung is so naughty~ Mireu should do something..." Mir grinned sheepishly in front of Joon. Joon gulped hard when Mir reached his hand and pulled him together. Wrapping his arms around Joon's nape, he closed their distance. Joon's heartbeat increased. Mir smirked. "I don't want to enjoy alone." Mir whispered to the ears, making a shiver went down Joon's spine. It's always like this when the two of them left alone in the dance room after their dance class. Joon always needed to stay back as he was the one who responsible to lock the room. Knowing that fact, Mir purposedly went a little bit late so he can be alone with Joon. He kinda knew that handsome guy had a thing on him.

Seductively, Mir swayed his hips with the rhythms. Joon bit his lips as their lower part rubbed by Mir's moves. Joon knew Mir just played with him. The looks on Mir's face is not genuine but just wanted to play around. But Joon can't shove it away, it was too sweet and strong to be denied. Mir smirked as Joon's eyelid half-opened right then.

The dazzling you swallows all the darkness of the world
And that light blinds me
Any kind of darkness loses its strength in front of you
I only need you

"Oh, move with me, dance with me, hyung." Mir whispered sweetly, placing his head leaning to Joon's shoulder. Joon looked at Mir. Mir gave his sweetest smile while locking their eyes. Joon inhaled, the shine on Mir's face really brightened his dark life. Joon stared more, he wanted this guy to be his. He needed him, he wanted this guy to fall in love with him. Not playing around like this. Tilting his head, he captured Mir's lips while wrapping his strong arms around Mir's waist. He didn't care what Mir will think after but he just wanted the younger to feel what he's feeling right then.

Mir jumped a bit but he didn't push away. Somehow he melted into the kiss, his legs felt wobbly and just if Joon's not holding him, he may fell down on his knees. Mir's breath hitched as his lips parted by the force from Joon's tongue. Whimpering in pleasure, their tongue battled for dominance. Mir's mind was in trance and daze, he just wanted the guy in front of him for him alone. Only him.

Shine on my path, whether I want it or not, the decision has been made
I will put everything at risk
I will protect you no matter what hardships come
I can’t see anything else but you

Joon pulled away and attacked Mir's neck when Mir lacked of air. Mir whimpered when Joon gave butterfly kisses on his neck and collarbone. Tilting his head, giving Joon a better access, he let out a low moan. Joon pulled one of his hands, finding Mir's before holding it and intertwined their fingers together. Joon turned their body and semi-roughly pressed Mir's back to the wall. Mir whimpered. The sound heard as Joon was marking the younger. "H-hyung..." Mir settled the word in between his messy breath. Joon  his mark and pulled away. Mir shivered when the lustful eyes met his.

"I made up my mind. No more you played on me, but me getting you love me like how I am." Joon pecked Mir's lips who was in daze. He never thought Joon would have the gut to confess from what he see previously. Joon smiled. "I love you and I will make you love me." Mir blinked, he wanted to say something but Joon pulled him for another wet kisses. Mir closed his eyes, feeling the passion. It's a lie if he said he didn't feel attracted to the elder, but he never knew what kind of attraction it is. But now, he felt he knew. The reason why he always waited for a bit, just to have a time alone with Joon, why he purposely studied the other and seduced him in a way that made the other suffocated, he knew. Because he likes him too.

Please log in to read the full chapter