~KiSeob~ On Rainy Day

(BxB) Eternity -My Top OTPs-
Please log in to read the full chapter

Few years back

Kikwang stared out of the window. The boring lesson was going to start soon. He hated school, moreover when it was rainy day like today. Kikwang sighed. The bell rang and his best friends came into the class, occupied the place in front of him. One of them who sat right in front of him tapped his table. Kikwang turned.

"Day dreaming again, are you Kwangie?" Kikwang just smiled and looked at the guy.

"Tsk. Don't bother Kwangie, Jun." The guy next to him said. Kikwang giggled. Junhyung, one of Kikwang's best friends rolled his eyes. "Ahh, I heard there's a new guy today." Junhyung puckered his lips.

"You and new guy ."

"Yah!"

"Hyunseung, Junhyung." Kikwang called both. Hyunseung pouted and folded his arms while Junhyung tsked and looked away. Kikwang just chuckled and right then, their homeroom teacher came in, followed by a shorty blonde guy behind him. Guess, that's the new guy. Kikwang had no interest, hiding his face down, resting his head on his arms.

"Okay, attention students. We have new student today. Yang goon, introduce yourself." The blondie nodded and turned to the other. The front line guys were drooling when the new guy was smiling, the middle guys were awing and the back were making flirty sound. Kikwang didn't like the attitude turned his attention away to the window, didn't want to involve in those ert. All of the boys in that all-guy school Kikwang attend were a really ert excluding him and his two best friends. But Hyunseung likes to tease newbies a lot while Junhyung just kept his cool. Kikwang never had desire to join the commotion.

"Annyeonghaseyeo, choneun Yang Yoseob imnida. Bagapsubnida." The cute blondie, Yoseob bowed and flashed another smile. The class was noisy with voices, admiring the new cute boy. Hyunseung squealed and hit Junhyung's arm.

"Aww, look at him Jun. He's such a cutie...auuww, my favourite!" Hyunseung said. Junhyung tsked and kept his eyes on Yoseob. Kikwang didn't listen to them nor looking at the new guy.

"Um, right. We only have one empty place left. Yang goon, go sit at the back there, beside Kikwang goon." Yoseob just nodded and walked to the mentioned seat. Hyunseung squealed more to have Yoseob sitting behind him. Junhyung growled to his over-excited best friend. The guys along the aisle were flirting, awing and wooing Yoseob, making the cute boy blushed. Yoseob arrived at the empty place.

"Um...hi. Can I sit here?" Yoseob asked, flashing his smile when the guy moved and turned to him. Kikwang looked up. He blinked, stunned to the cute smile. Kikwang didn't answer, his voice stuck. Hyunseung tsked and quickly in.

"Just sit here, no worry. You're Yang Yoseob, right? I'm Jang Hyunseung." Yoseob smiled to Hyunseung and sat down. Hyunseung squealed and pinched Yoseob's cheek. Yoseob flinched a bit. Noticing Yoseob's uneasiness, Junhyung in and slapped Hyunseung's hand.

"You're making him scared. I'm sorry about Hyunseung, Yoseob ssi. He has a weird , don't bother by him too much." Yoseob awkwardly nodded. "I'm Yong Junhyung, this weird guy best friend. And also your seat mate best friend." Junhyung pointed to Kikwang. Yoseob nodded and turned to Kikwang. Kikwang was still stiffened in his seat. Junhyung snapped his finger in front of Kikwang. "Hello, hello? Kikwang? Earth to Kikwang."

"Uh?" Kikwang snapped. Yoseob chuckled softly and held out his hand. Kikwang blinked.

"Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Yang Yoseob." Yoseob said. Kikwang blinked few times before nervously took Yoseob's hand. Yoseob smiled a bit.

"Lee Kikwang." Yoseob nodded.

"Hope we can be a good friend."

"Y-yeah." Kikwang stuttered and nodded. His cheeks flushed. Yoseob just gave his best smile, awed by Hyunseung which made Junhyung annoyed. The class started then.

We met on a rainy day

 

 

Present

"Kikwang ah!" Kikwang turned. He smiled to the cute-now-mature guy. His arm hugged by him. Kikwang ruffled the smooth black hair. The guy pouted. "Aww, you're ruining my hair." He whined. Kikwang chuckled.

"No, I'm fixing it Seobie. Well, you're cute with messy hair." Yoseob pouted more.

"I'm a manly man!" Kikwang chuckled.

"Algeuseumnida, Yang Yoseob." Yoseob tsked. Kikwang smiled and kissed his hair. "So, where's my manly princess wanna go today?" Kikwang said while hugging the smaller waist. Yoseob puckered his lips cutely and thought for a while. He smiled after that. Kikwang raised his brow.

"I get free tickets from Doojoon last week, it's a musical and the date is today. Wanna go?" Yoseob asked. Kikwang thought for a while and smiled.

"Okay." Yoseob grinned.

"Yeay, let's go." Kikwang nodded and walked with his hand around Yoseob's waist. Yoseob on the other hand hugged Kikwang's waist, almost like a koala hugged the tree. The two walked out from the entertainment company, the one that they worked for. Kikwang was a dance trainer while Yoseob was a vocal trainer. When they were out, Yoseob instantly pouted. "Aww, it's rain again!" Kikwang shrugged.

"I didn't bring my umbrella." Yoseob sighed and said the same thing. The two looked at each other. "What we gonna do?"

"We have two hours before the show started." Yoseob said as he was looking at the watch. Kikwang looked up to the sky.

"It's a long rain, I can tell." Yoseob looked at Kikwang.

"Why it always rain?" Yoseob whined. Kikwang smiled and hugged his lover tighter.

"Do you remember our days, Seobie?" Yoseob raised his brow. "Our confession day." Yoseob blushed right then. Kikwang chuckled.

 

 

Four years ago

Even today, without a doubt
I can’t get out of it
I can’t get out from the thoughts of you

Yoseob opened the door harshly. Kikwang jumped in surprise to see Yoseob at the door. His hands fell to his side, stopping the work of hitting the piece in front of him. "Yo-Yoseob." Yoseob stepped in and came to sit beside Kikwang. Kikwang stiffened when he felt the close contact between them.

"I heard you and Dongwoon are together, is that true?" Kikwang blinked and bit his lips.

"I..."

"Jerk. Nappeun, you're a bad best friend! Why you didn't tell me at all?" Yoseob pouted and touched the piano in front of him. Both of them took music as their major and learnt the piano as well. Kikwang stayed silent. "Yah, say something."

"Err, Yoseob..." Kikwang wanted to say something but nothing was out. Yoseob sighed.

"Whatever, you want to keep a secret from me then." Yoseob pouted. He hit a key, C#. "I will join the showcase this weekend. I want you to come and see me...performing." Kikwang turned to Yoseob. Yoseob faintly smiled.

"I'm not decided yet what song I will perform, but I think I know it now." Yoseob said and turned to Kikwang. He gave his best smile. "Come to see me, Kiki." Yoseob paused for a while. "If you wanna bring Dongwoon as well, it's fine."

"Yoseob, about Dongwoon..." Yoseob got up.

"I need to practice as I decided the song. So I will be going first. Annyeong, have a nice day! Ouh, go and have a nice date too!" Yoseob said and walked to the door while waving cutely and happily. Kikwang didn't have the chance to say anything when Yoseob already disappeared.

That weekend, Kikwang came to the showcase, alone. He was waiting for Yoseob's turn. The whole day after their meet in the piano room, Yoseob was busy the entire time preparing for his performance. As they attend

Please log in to read the full chapter