~Keo~ Blossom Tears

(BxB) Eternity -My Top OTPs-
Please log in to read the full chapter

Two years ago - Author POV

Jaehwan smiled to the sky. It was a bright and sunny day. He just hoped the sky will just stay blue so he will able to finish his art by today. Jaehwan trailed down his eyes to the semi-completed artwork in front of him. The canvas covered by so many colours, mostly the nature colour. Jaehwan smiled softly and looked behind the canvas. He was painting the college view for his next assignment. Just when he tried to catch the exact point of view from the previous one, he traced a shiny brown lock at the window from the first storey. He squinted his eyes, that's the crafts room. Just beside his art room. That brown haired guy attracted him to stare. Jaehwan noticed that guy was craving a wooden doll.

'Who is he?' Jaehwan asked to himself. He knew some of the students from the craft art but he never see someone with the shiny brown hair. Jaehwan turned away when the guy turned to his direction. Jaehwan's heart beat fast. He was confused. 'Why I turn away actually? I don't think he saw me staring.' Jaehwan turned back to the window. He stunned.

The pair of stunning dark eyes caught him. Jaehwan stared without blinking. Even it was far but Jaehwan was sure, they're staring at each other. It looked like someone called up the guy making him turned. Jaehwan looked back at his canvas, hiding himself and blushing. "What's wrong with me?" He bit his lips, his eyes peeked up to the window again but the guy already gone. Jaehwan bit his lips. He reached for his bag and took out a sketchbook. Grabbing a pencil, he started to sketch something on his sketchbook, forgetting his first intention on finishing his assignment. After some minutes, Jaehwan pulled away his pencil from the paper. Jaehwan stared at his work. A pair of eyes and sketches of face and hair with thin lines. He formed a smile.

"It's beautiful." Jaehwan took some time staring at his sketches before he snapped from daze as he felt a droplet of water on his hand. Looking up the sky, he just noticed the sky turned dark. "Oh, ! Not again!" Jaehwan quickly put his paints, sketchbook and pencil in his bag and took down his canvas before rushing for a shelter. He didn't get to that his canvas stand and let it there. Just when he arrived standing under a roof, the rain poured heavily. He checked his artwork.

"I need to fix it a bit. Guess, have to use the picture I taken before." Jaehwan said to himself and sighed while looking up to the sky. His mind was rolling and suddenly that pair of eyes haunted him again. Jaehwan bit his lips. 'I want to know him.'

 

 

Present - Author POV

"Taekwoon hyung." Jaehwan looked at him. Taekwoon stepped back.

"No, Jaehwan. Leave me. Don't you see that?" Taekwoon pointed to the bathroom in his room. Jaehwan shook his head, chanting 'I don't care' and stepped towards Taekwoon. Taekwoon shook his head vigorously, his hands grasped his hair, pulling it hard. "Go away, Jaehwan. Go."

"Hyung, I won't. Taekwoon hyung-"

"Go away!" Taekwoon hollered, harsher than he ever shouted before. Jaehwan flinched. Taekwoon looked at him, his heart clenched to see the fear in Jaehwan's eyes. But he was careless. It's now or never. "Leave me, Jaehwan. Leave me."

"I can't, I won't, hyung. I won't." Jaehwan's tears fell. He slowly fell on his knees, crying. Taekwoon clenched his fist, his face tensed. Jaehwan looked at him with tears in his eyes. "I love you, hyung. I love you."

Taekwoon groaned. His tears fell on his cheeks. He walked to his working table, started to throw away the things on it. He growled, dropping down himself on the chair and cried. Jaehwan sobbed on the floor, his heart bleed to see his beloved was suffering before his eyes.

"Please, Jaehwan. Leave me, I'm insane."

 

 

One year and half ago - Jaehwan POV

I skipped along the hall. It was another bright day for me and I think today is the best day. After half of a year I had been stalking over the mystery brown haired guy, I finally got to talk actually just with gesture, the guy didn't utter a word at all with him yesterday and asked to meet on the lunch today. Yup, a lunch date okay maybe it's just me but I'm still lucky because he agreed. I came to know his name from a friend who was his classmate. Jung Taekwoon, a nice name. It was hard stalking him around because that guy really out-casted himself from everyone and always went around alone. According to that said friend, they all never heard Taekwoon's voice since their first year together. Other than his name, age and his routine in the college, I had know nothing. But I know Taekwoon isn't mute, because I saw him talking with the professor in the professor's room. Just a waste that I can't hear it, I guess his voice is really slow.

I walked slowly, passing the crafts room. My eyes narrowed, searching for a certain someone. My lips curved brightly as I spotted him at the same usual place, near the window where I first saw him. The sunlight shone on his hair, making him just like an angel with a halo on his head. Well, with the shiny brown hair, gosh he's fantastic. No wonder me sketchbook full of him in this half of the year well, I stalked him and even took some pictures or sketch it sometimes. I grinned to myself and walked again, don't want to get caught acting like stupid love-struck along the hall. I entered the art room next to it. I was excitedly waiting for the lunch time to come.

When the lunch came, I beamed and tidied up my things. I kept my bag in the locker at the back of the room because had stay back to finish the painting for today class. I skipped excitedly out from the room and swung my legs to the next room. It's already empty, considering crafts students always had an early break. I smiled when noticing Taekwoon at his usual place. The elder was staring outside the window with a wooden horse in his hand. "Hi, Taekwoon hyung. I'm sorry for making you wait, let's go now." I called as I stepped into the room. Taekwoon turned when he heard my voice. He looked at me for a while before placing the wooden horse on the table. Don't say he forget about our lunch date? I almost pout to that thought but a smile crept on my lips when he moved towards me.

He walked to the door and gestured me to follow. I beamed and followed. Both of us walked to the cafeteria. I was nervous walking beside him and didn't know what to say, I was blank. As he never rarely talked, I guess I had to say something or we won't have a conversation at all. I cleared my throat and turned to him. Looking at him from a such close distance like this, I noticed his side face was really gorgeous. He also was a bit taller than me. Sensing my stare, he turned a bit and raised his brow. Another wordless, voiceless conversation. I grinned stupidly and made a distance.

"Sorry, I wanted to ask something but I forget in the middle way, so..." I laughed to my stupidity, trying to wash away the awkwardness. He just nodded as a response. I bit my lips, looking to the front again. We almost reached the cafeteria but we still didn't talk at all except that awkward conversation just now. I decided to get him talk after we get our meal. We went to the counter, I ordered my food and turned to him. "What do you want, hyung? I'm paying." He looked at me before pointing the food. The cashier took his order. I sighed inside, thought he would say something when ordering. When I was searching for my wallet to pay, he gave his credit card and paid for both of us. I wrinkled remembering that I promised to pay when I asked him, at the same time amazed that he had a credit card. 'He's rich.'

"Why you're paying hyung? I said I will pay and-" He held out his hand after he took the card from the cashier. I raised my brow, speechless and clueless. He just shrugged and pulled back his hand, turning to the counter. I was stunned, the food is prepared in the mean time. He just casually took his food and walked to get a place. I blinked as he walked without a word. When my food is done, I caught up to him. He chose a place and sat. I sat in front of him and noticed it was a sit beside the window again. From my stalking info, he rarely came to the cafeteria to eat, always brought his own food from home. But if he came to the cafeteria, he would sit at the table beside the window. I concluded that he really likes to see the outside.

"What do you mean by just now, hyung?" I asked when both of us settled down on the seat. He looked at me for a while before started to eat, choosing not to answer me. I pouted and took a bite of my burger. Chewing it, I waited a chance to talk again. "Hyung." He didn't look up but I saw tiny response that he was listening. "Why you didn't talk with your friend? And always going around alone?" He looked up this time. A cold gaze made me frozen. I guessed he pissed off with my word.

"I I-I'm not insulting you. It's just- um, I'm curious." I said, fixing my word earlier. He looked back at his food and ignored my question. Great, you're blowing out a chance again. I sighed.

"I just don't want to." I jolted up. The soft, tiny but husky voice vibrated my eardrum. I looked at him, trying to convince myself it's not my own imagination. "I want people to stay away from me. I do hope you will stay away too." He looked up, our eyes met. I was stunned once again, for a different reason. His eyes, it's not a cold one but helpless. "You won't be safe if you stay around me." He said once again, sending a shiver down on my spine. But then I smiled to him, making him stunned.

"I will try to survive as long as I can then. Because I'm interested in you, hyung." I beamed.

 

 

One year ago - Taekwoon POV

I clenched my fist, gripped hard a transparent glass bottle filled with pills that white in colour. I groaned, hitting my head onto the table. "Stop it. Stop it." Growling, I kept back the bottle into a box and took the various wooden crafts on my table, throwing it away. Some were broken and scattered on the floor. I pushed the stack of paper on my table, the sketches of my craft model. Hollering, I scattered all the things on my table. The papers were flying, pictures scattered and the wooden crafts fell on the floor.

"Taekwoon hyung." I stiffened to hear that delicate voice. He turned.

"Jaehwan ah." He came to me with a worried expression.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" I flashed a smile, didn't want him to worry.

"It's nothing. I just stressed over the final project I need to finish." I said, smiling to him as he wrapped his arms around me. Mianne, Jaehwan ah, mianne. He touched my cheek.

"Don't be like this. You're always great, an amazing craftsman I ever know. Don't get too overwork, hum?" I smiled to his word and gave him a hug. He smiled and hugged me back, tight. It's always like this, he always succeed to keep me under control. Jaehwan, you're my remedy...

"Can you promise me?" I asked while loosening the hug. Jaehwan raised his brow.

"What is it, hyung?"

"Stay with me forever." Jaehwan smiled. I stared at his eyes, tracing my fingers on his smooth facial skin. Jaehwan leaned and pressed a kiss on my lips.

"No need to ask twice, don't you remember we already promise to stay together forever? I won't break that promise, because I love you hyung." I looked at him, he smiled. Without a delay, I stole a kiss. Closing my eyes, hiding my threatening tears.

"I love you too." Jaehwan ah, I'm sorry for being selfish.

 

 

One month ago - Author POV

Jaehwan walked into his and Taekwoon's shared apartment. After both of them graduated from the college, Taekwoon suggested to live together and they moved into a bigger apartment than the previous Taekwoon had. Even though they lived in the same house, but they still slept in the different bedroom. Taekwoon never allowed him to step into his bedroom and as the exchange, he didn't allow Taekwoon to do the same. Even though Jaehwan felt like it was a barrier, he respected Taekwoon's privacy. After two months graduating, Jaehwan got scouted to do a painting for selling in a famous gallery in Seoul while Taekwoon worked with a company that selling traditional Korean crafting.

"Taekwoon hyung~" Jaehwan called. Usually, the elder already back at the time li

Please log in to read the full chapter