~JooMi~ Second chance

(BxB) Eternity -My Top OTPs-
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Joonie...Joonie..." Mir looked around. He couldn't see nothing but black. It made him scared to death, left alone in the darkness. His hands were trembling. "Joonie..." The name kept being chanted like a mantra. He was hell scared and the only one who can calm him is just his everything, Lee Joon.

Joon is his best friend, his classmate, soul mate and most important, his dearly boyfriend. With his warm, he never being scared by anything. He only needed Joon with him, everything will do. Mir bit his lips. "Joonie..." The name muffled under his breath. His body started to feel cold all of sudden. Mir hugged himself, his trembling hands now sent shivers down to his cold spine. His whole body now trembled. "Joon..."

Mir's mind came to think. How he ended up here? This darkness, when did he come here? Everything seemed hazy in his mind. He freaked out when he heard eerie sounds. "Joon...help me..." Mir muttered under his breath. He closed his eyes tight, fear engulfed him in that pitch black. Mir trembled more.

"Joon..." The name again threw out from his thin lips. The name just like a spell to keep his sense on and didn't fall too deep into his fear of dark. Mir opened his eyes again when he felt lights coming to him. Mir narrowed his eyes when the light is too blinding. Some voices he recognized start to fill in his ears.

"Okay now. What we should do for the performance?" Mir opened his eyes wider, looking around for the voice. The performance leader, Seungho goon. Mir just looked from a side. His classmates were there, having a meeting for the class performance on school festival show. Seungho got voted for the position.

"Teater? Musical teater? We got some students who joined the school teater club." Mir turned to see the guy. Cheondoong, the famous guy in the school. Mir just nodded to himself to see the shine around Cheondoong. No doubt he's the prince, everything around him is shining and blinding the eyes. Mir chuckled softly.

"I thought of the same, we have Byunghee here with the nice vocal. Shin, Mina and Taeyoon can help too. You guys can figure out a good idea on the teater, right?" Mir turned to another voice. The voice of him, Lee Joon. Mir's heart dropped to see his smiling. Mir walked to him while calling for him. But Joon didn't hear him. Mir pouted and wanted to touch Joon but his hand went through Joon. Mir was shocked to death.

"Joon?" Mir called. He turned to everybody. "Guys. I'm here! Why you didn't see me?" Mir said out loud but no one noticed of him. Seungho looked at the three students Joon mentioned.

"Can you guys do it?" Seungho asked.

"I have an idea store in my head. If Shin and Mina can help me, I can come out a story also the script." Taeyoon said. Seungho smiled.

"So we have a performance now. We will be meeting next time, after they finished the script, so we can determined the character." Seungho turned to Byunghee. "But no doubt I want you to be the main character, Byunghee."

"But I had someone in my head." Taeyoon said, making Seungho turned to her. Taeyoon smiled. As in a cue, the door opened. All of them turned to the door. A guy stepped in, making Mir stunned.

"I want Mir and Joon as my main character." Taeyoon said while the attention was on Mir who just entered the class. Seungho turned to Taeyoon.

"Mir wasn't the committee of the performance department, Taeyoon."

"Who says we can't have outsider? He's our classmate anyway. Just believe in me." Taeyoon said. Mir wrinkled when he noticed the stare he got from the group. He raised his brow.

"What?" Taeyoon smiled to Mir. Mir wrinkled. He just sat down quietly at his place. Seungho sighed.

"Do whatever you want. Everything depends on you now, as it's your idea." Taeyoon smiled.

"Don't worry,

Please log in to read the full chapter