~Donghyun~ Ask 'her' out

(BxB) Eternity -My Top OTPs-
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hyung! Please hurry! I'm going to be late at work if you're still not moving!" The soft voice rang through the small apartment that shared by the two brothers.

"Aish you, Dongho. Just relax. AJ won't kill you even if you're late. He won't dare doing that for my cute brother." Dongho clicked his tongue to his elder brother's words.

"He's my boss, hyung. I should act like his workers." His brother chuckled.

"You and your ethics. Okay, now let's get going." Dongho rolled his eyes. He knew exactly his brother want to avoid his wrath. They walked out from the apartment and waited for the elevator to come up. "How's your study going?" His brother asked while waiting for the elevator. Dongho turned.

"Just nice. Well, it's not that hard when I'm just musical theater major." Dongho said. His brother chuckled.

"Yeah, all you have to do is acting." Dongho clicked his tongue.

"And knowing the history as well of course, or I won't get the perfect score for the test." His brother laughed.

"Guess, second year is not hard yet?" Dongho nodded and the ding sound heard. They entered the elevator and Dongho pushed ground floor button.

"Third year gonna be busy...and I guess I have to take a break from my part time at AJ hyung's cafe." His brother raised his brow and shook his head.

"I don't think AJ will let you go. His cafe is on the peak because of you." Dongho rolled his eyes.

"Me, I don't think so. To be exact, 'she'." His brother laughed. The ding sound heard again, stopping at the 3rd floor. The door opened and someone came in. Dongho blinked. The guy smiled as he saw Dongho. Dongho bowed slightly. "Soohyun sunbae."

"Morning Dongho." Dongho greeted back, the place fell silence up till they reached the ground floor. Soohyun excused himself and went to his destination. Dongho just politely sent him off. His brother turned.

"That's your senior right? The one acted with you in the last performance." Dongho nodded.

"Ah, yeah. He's a senior, final year student." His brother nodded. They reached his brother's car and settled in. Dongho's brother drove the car to his workplace before himself going for his office. Dongho didn't have class for today so he will be working all day long. Dongho stepped out from the car as they reached the cafe. Dongho turned to his brother.

"Get me after 10." His brother blinked.

"Ah, I have gathering tonight. Ask AJ to sent you."

"But hyung-"

"I will tell him. Now, go if you don't want to be late." Dongho pouted. He closed the door and his brother drove off. Dongho sighed and went to the cafe by the back door. His coworker who is elder saw him coming.

"Ouh, our 'princess' is here. AJ is worried you won't come." Dongho just smiled.

"Hyung is too worried, I always come today, so what's the point of worrying?" The guy chuckled.

"You knows him Dongho." Dongho chuckled.

"You knows him better, Kevin hyung. Your boyfriend anyway." The guy called Kevin blushed. Dongho chuckled and walked into the changing room. He opened his locker and sighed to see his uniform. He didn't know why he sticks to work here up till today. But maybe because he needed money as he got high salary than expected working here, thanks to his brother anyway. Or maybe he just felt this job is fun and challenging, in a way that helping him with his acting. LOL.

"Dohee, Dohee~" The fine, taller brunette cooed as the short silky black haired girl stepped out from the changing room. She rolled her eyes.

"Shut it, AJ hyung. We're at the back, just call my real name!" AJ chuckled.

"No, as long as you're wearing that maid uniform, you're my Shin Dohee. Come to papa and give me a kiss." She scoffed and pinched the pouty lips.

"Go ask your pretty 'girlfriend'. And I'm not your 'daughter'!" She left and went to begin her work. AJ pouted as she's leaving. He saw Kevin.

"Babe~ Uri Dohee is meanie." Kevin rolled his eyes.

"Gosh, AJ. Stop with your role-playing." AJ pouted.

"You're meanie. I want to get sulk with you and Dohee for 3 hours." AJ folded his hands and walked away. Kevin face-palmed and fixed his skirt. After done, he put on the blonde wavy long wig and looked at himself in front of the mirror. 'Done.'

He stepped out from the worker site and moved to help Dohee as waitress. Dohee done taking an order and relying it to the counter, where a guy named Hoon took care there. "You're pretty as usual, Dongho." Hoon said. Dongho rolled his eyes.

"Shut it." Hoon chuckled. "Tell that to Jessica, she's prettier."

"Okay, yeah. You're cuter. Gosh, if I don't work here, I would say I want to date either one of you." Dongho scoffed.

"You want Dohee or Jessica?" Dongho said while gave a flirty look. Hoon chuckled.

"Both."

"Jerk."

"You knows I don't like ." Dongho chuckled.

"Of course, I don't think Kiseop has it." Hoon blushed.

"Yah." Dongho chuckled and moved away as a customer called 'her' for order. He walked passed the blonde waitress.

"You never failed to impress people, Kevin hyung." Dongho said in whisper. Kevin just smiled.

"Jessica, order here." One regular customer called. Kevin gave the best smile and quickly took the order. Dongho moved to the table and took the order too with a smile on his face. The customers at that table gave a look, and Dongho knew it exactly. They tried to flirt. He was sick of their flirty act but he loved it when he can fool them with his act. That's improving his acting skills.

"Dohee ah, are you free today?" Dohee smiled.

"Nope, I have work at home."

"Can we walk you home?"

"No, my oppa will fetch me." The guys huffed.

"Go out with us this weekend." Dohee smiled and gave a wink.

"Sorry but I have an appointment. I will place your order now." Dohee sent another flirty wink and walked away. The guys were lovestruck. Dohee aka Dongho was chuckling inside all the way back to the counter. It was like that always whenever he's working, guess he used to it in spite of he was forced to this work on the first place.

 

 

Soohyun yawned. After working hard on the paper he's writing for his final year project, he was feeling sleepy and his group mates also already leaving. Soohyun looked at his phone for the time and decided to head off as well. He packed his things and left the university's ground some minutes later with his motorbike.

Soohyun parked his motorbike near to the cafe. He thought of eating there before heading back home. It was like a routine, eating there before going back home. He just loves the cafe's decoration and services. It was nice and warm, besides the waitresses are pretty. A smile crept on his face. Well, he had a crush on one of the waitresses. Well, who's not? She's sweet, cute and also pretty. So polite even though a bit flirty, but maybe because her working environment. On top of all, Soohyun loved it when he saw tiny blushes on her cheeks. So cute.

The bell chimed and Soohyun entered the cafe. The blonde waitress, Jessica on her tag name welcomed him and escorted to the table. She smiled as Soohyun frowned slightly. "The place is kept empty for you. I know you always showed up in a scheduled time everyday. I will call Dohee to take your order now." Jessica winked. Soohyun blushed as Jessica walked away. He never knew the blondie remembered his visiting time and even to the table he woul

Please log in to read the full chapter