~JooMi~ Sleeping next to Angel

(BxB) Eternity -My Top OTPs-
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mir smiled alone in the darkness of the room with his eyes fixed on the body laying on the next bed, peacefully sleeping. His heartbeat made some steady rhythm but he knew it was beating faster than it used to be. With his eyes fixated on that certain body, he felt like alive again in the middle of night.

It was his hyung, the one he looks over so much. The on that he admires and the one he loves, Lee Joon. Definitely, that damn attractive, cool and kind guy but an oblivious fool who is his own group member. Being secretly liking his own friend, make him feel burdened and upset sometimes. But he never wanted to get rid of the feeling he had, because he felt alive with that. Mir smiled again. He sat on his bed and still staring at that guy. No sign of getting up, while Mir having an urge to move closer to his bed.

Mir smiled a bit. "You should know that you're too attractive too handle." Mir pouted. "And I can't stand to see you so close with Seungho hyung..." Mir whispered. Mir sighed and got up. He walked slowly to Joon. Without so much movement, he landed his on the mattress. Luckily Joon is in his deep sleep. Mir admired the feature, the handsome and glowing-like angel face. His sleeping face showed calmness and it was like glowing. Mir liked it too much and unconsciously brought his hand towards the face.

Slowly, slightly brushing his fingertips along Joon's side face. He trailed down, feeling tingle on  his brushed fingertips. He loved it so much. The feelings, the warmth, tingles and everything mixed. Joon whimpered when he got the feelings being touched. Mir was startled there. Joon opened his eyes slightly.

"Mireu..." Joon whimpered in his slumber. Mir just grinned, making it less awkward. Joon closed his eyes while his hand roamed somewhere. Get what he wanted, he held Mir's hand tight and pulled Mir. Being pulled in spite of he's ready for that, he fell to the bed. Joon wrapped his arms around Mir, tight. Mir stunned and stiffened in Joon's warm embrace.

"Like an angel sent t

Please log in to read the full chapter