~KiSeob~ While I love you

(BxB) Eternity -My Top OTPs-
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoseob looked around while listening to the songs. His best friends weren't there yet. They had promised to meet there that day, for hanging around the town today. Yoseob smiled warmly when he saw the bright day. He smiled to himself. He was looking out for today.

"Seobie~~~" Yoseob startled. His heartbeat became fast. He blinked. The guy released him. He peeked on Yoseob. Yoseob smiled. The guy pouted. "Ayy, you have no fun." Yoseob chuckled. The guy stood beside him.

"They aren't coming yet?" Yoseob shook his head and changed the songs. He tried to be calm as much as he could. His friend turned to him. He pouted and pulled one of the earphones. "Let me hear too, I'm boring."

The friend put on the earphone. Yoseob blushed. He looked away, his heartbeat went crazy again. Yoseob took a breath, controlling himself. It's hard, it's hard to keep away his feeling. He had a crush, a major crush on one of his best friends. Lee Kikwang.

Kikwang scrunched up his nose. "Ayy, this group again? Move on, we're in 20's. You should like new idol instead! Like me, I love 4Minute." Yoseob looked at Kikwang and smiled.

"That's girl group." Kikwang shrugged.

"What? You can like Beast instead, leave the 1st generation, Seobie." Yoseob shook his head and changed the song. Kikwang smiled.

"Satisfied?" Kikwang nodded. Yoseob smiled and looked away. Soon, their friends came. Kikwang pulled the earphone and waved his hands.

"Yah, guys! Ppalli! You're late!" Kikwang said out loud. Yoseob just chuckled. The four students approached them.

"Mianne, Min takes our time with her stupid makeup." Suzy said. Min grinned. Kikwang just chuckled.

"Arasseo, let's go. I'm hungry and we should eat first before we claim this town." Kikwang said cheerfully. They all chuckled. Kikwang pulled Suzy's hand and walked to the front. Yoseob looked away.

"Yah! Walk together!" Doojoon and Dongwoon shouted. Yoseob just smiled to see them. Min already chased Kikwang and Suzy. These are Yoseob's best friends, since junior high school. Yoon Doojoon, second son of a well-known rich family. Son Dongwoon, the only son of the CEO of an shipping company. Park Min, the last daughter of famous artist. Bae Suzy, the daughter of well-known lawyer. Lee Kikwang, younger brother of a successful businessman. Additional info, Kikwang already lost his parent, Doojoon and Dongwoon are dating, Suzy and Kikwang are best friend since childhood as their parents are close friends; they are living together. And the last one, Kikwang had a crush on Suzy.

Yoseob just followed them with his MP3 still on. He smiled to himself. His background? Yang Yoseob, second son of a surgeon and he's smart . His flaws? Liking Lee Kikwang in secret....

 

Suzy smacked Kikwang's head. The guy stared at the girl. "Yah!"

"Bo?! You're asking for a smack." Kikwang hissed and crossed his arms. Suzy stuck out her tongue. Kikwang widened his eyes and lifted up his two fingers.

"Yah, could you guys stop fighting? I wonder how you two managed to be in the same house." Doojoon said, a little bit piss off. Suzy rolled her eyes and continued to eat. Kikwang made faces and slurping his soup. Yoseob shook his head. Dongwoon chuckled.

"I wonder if you two would end up together..." Dongwoon said. That made Kikwang and Suzy choked their food. Yoseob hid his face. Min and Doojoon chuckled.

"Mwo?!" / "Yah!"

Dongwoon grinned. "Why, me and Doojoon also fought like you two before. And now? We're happy couple." Dongwoon said and linked his arms with Doojoon. Doojoon chuckled and pinched Dongwoon's cheeks. Kikwang rolled his eyes while Suzy kicked Dongwoon's leg. Dongwoon hissed.

"Don't talk nonsense, pabo. We just a friend." Suzy said. Kikwang looked at her. Yoseob saw that. He realised the hurt in Kikwang's eyes.

"Woonie, I hope you won't end up into hospital today. The hospital is busy today for you." Yoseob said, in other meaning to watch out his mouth. Dongwoon shrugged and whined to Doojoon about his foot. Min just smiled to see them. She turned to Yoseob.

"Seob, how's your puppy doing?" Min asked. Yoseob turned to Min.

"Kiki?" Min nodded. Kikwang turned to Yoseob.

"Yah, can't you change the name? I feel like you call me." Kikwang said. Yoseob smiled and shook his head. Kikwang huffed and widened his eyes when he felt a hand patted his head. He looked up and saw the smirking Suzy. Suzy chuckled.

"Hye little puppy Kiki~"

"Yah!" Kikwang pushed Suzy's hand away. Suzy laughed. Doojoon and Dongwoon held their laughter. Yoseob just smiled while Min shook her head.

"You two really can't have a peace..." Min said. Yoseob just smiled while eyeing them.

 

"Hey, let's split up in team." Kikwang suggested. They turned to him.

"Call." Dongwoon said. Doojoon just nodded. Kikwang smiled.

"I had a game, we will split up into three team, or couple. In three hours, let's see how much things you get to play. The last place will pay for the dinner." Kikwang said. All of them rolled their eyes.

"Yah, why dinner?" Min protested.

"Yup, don't bet money-related." Suzy said. Kikwang rolled his eyes and pinched Suzy's cheeks. "Yah!"

"Hum, other than that, then what?" Kikwang asked.

Doojoon smirked. "How about shout out loud your crush's name in front of the class?"

"Yah!" / "No!" / "Micheosseo?!"

Doojoon, Dongwoon and Min blinked. Kikwang rubbed his nape, Suzy looked away while Yoseob looked down. Dongwoon and Min smirked. "Call, you're in without doubt now." Dongwoon said. Yoseob, Suzy and Kikwang looked up, wanted to protest.

Doojoon shook his head. "No, no. It's on the bet now. We need to split partner then." They sighed. They played a game and the partner had arranged. Doojoon-Dongwoon, Kikwang-Min, Yoseob-Suzy.

"Okay, meet again in three hours." Doojoon said and left with Dongwoon. Kikwang hissed.

"It's me who suggest this, why he took over?" Kikwang said, piss off. The couple looked happy from behind. Suzy narrowed her eyes.

"It's your fault, jeez." Suzy said and pulled Yoseob with her. Kikwang widened his eyes to see that. His heart burned with jealousy. Min raised his brow.

"Kikwangie, khaja. You don't want to lose right?" Kikwang nodded and went on with Min. They all played for three hours. Yoseob bought ice cream for Suzy. Suzy smiled and thanked him.

"I'm sorry, I kinda weak with the speedy thing."

"I don't like it either." Yoseob said. Suzy looked at Yoseob.

"But we will lose?" Yoseob smiled.

"Maybe, we don't know yet. Let's play the things you and me can go on." Yoseob said. Suzy smiled at him and nodded. Both of them walked together, linking the arms. One thing about them, Yoseob and Suzy are closed like siblings, they held each other secret.

Kikwang just played without his mood. He felt hurt to see Suzy and Yoseob together. He often saw those two together. Suzy was closed with Yoseob more than he is, her childhood's friend. He knew Suzy never see him as a man, but friend. Kikwang bit his lips, he was so stupid to let his feeling develop for her. Min just let Kikwang with his thought and played, at least she didn't want to lose. She knew about Kikwang's crush and she didn't want to let anyone knew his crush, because the truth will only hurt the one she like...

One thing those friends didn't realise, they stuck into the love circle....

 

"You guys late!" Kikwang shouted to Doowoon couple. Dongwoon pouted.

"Just let me be with my boyfriend, jeez." Dongwoon said.

"Now, let count." Doojoon pulled out their playing card. Kikwang and Yoseob did the same. Doojon counted. Doojoon smirked.

"Hee, Kikwang ah...you lose." Kikwang widened his eyes.

"Bo?!" Kikwang looked at the card. He was less one point that Yoseob-Suzy team. Yoseob and Suzy smiled. They hugged each other.

"I respect your brain now!" Suzy said. Yoseob chuckled. Kikwang narrowed his eyes. Min saw that. Doojoon patted Kikwang's shoulder.

"Be prepared for tomorrow. We will do punishment tomorrow." Doojoon said. Kikwang shook his head.

"Can we change that? Um...yup, as I suggested earlier, dinner. I'll pay for today dinner." Kikwang pleaded. Min wanted to say something but Dongwoon cut off her.

"What a boring one with dinner. I'm in for tomorrow punishment." Dongwoon said. Suzy smiled.

"Nado." Kikwang looked at Suzy. Yoseob sighed and pretended to smile again.

"I'm in." Min looked at Yoseob. She looked shock.

"Now, four against two. No objection." Doojoon said.

"Let's go eat. I

Please log in to read the full chapter